PDA

View Full Version : Sleep cap recommendations?

sweetcaramel
June 21st, 2012, 04:38 AM
And suggestions on where to buy?

ariesfairies
June 21st, 2012, 06:08 AM
Are you looking more towards functionality, looks, or affordability?
$10-$20 seems the regular price range. I can probably only help with buying them online because more than likely I live to another country than you (though I do reccomend checking in your pharmacies/drugstores/beauty warehouses)

If you're looking for something unique, Etsy has some pretty ones, you can find them on a simple search just make sure they're adult sized!

Bopoluchi
June 21st, 2012, 07:34 AM
I got mine from http://prettyanntoinets.com/ tho i reckon they cant be hard to make yourself. i remember reading ages ago that someone here made a slip out of satin pajama pants, i think they just cut a leg off and sewed elastic in it to make a long slip which would be great for long hair.

SongofLove
June 21st, 2012, 08:31 AM
I got mine from Kmart :) It's an extra large cream-colored Conair satin sleep cap. I also see these available at drug strores like CVS and Rite-Aid.

MeowScat
June 23rd, 2012, 02:57 AM
I got mine from EBay and Amazon.com. Sometimes there is quite a large selection. If you don't find what you're looking for right away, check again at a later date. New things are added all the time.

I love reading the customer reviews on Amazon. They're brutally honest. If you read a review that is really good about a certain sleepcap, then check that particular one on eBay to see if you can get it cheaper there. If you're lucky, the seller might even offer free shipping. Yippieeee!!! :D