PDA

View Full Version : L'Oreal Nutri-Sleek 2 in 1 - any reviews on it?

CanadaSquirrel
June 20th, 2012, 11:20 AM
I saw this stuff at the grocery store called "L'Oreal Nutri-Sleek 2 in 1". It claims to be able to calm dry, rebellious hair that is difficult to smooth.

Really?

I've tried so many things that claim to make dry hair look shiny, and all it did was weigh it down or make it oily and/or crispy-feeling.

Has anyone here tried this stuff and have anything to say about it?

LadyHazel
June 20th, 2012, 11:26 AM
If you're an animal activist I think that l'oreal test on animals but I'm not certain, moreover I would buy a small size to try it, I never believe any claims and I would look at the ingredients first and always in these products , for the products that made your hair dry and crispy is there a particular re-occurring ingredient that's high up on the list?

It does sound nice, but definitely check and compare ingredients :)

CanadaSquirrel
June 20th, 2012, 12:33 PM
If you're an animal activist I think that l'oreal test on animals but I'm not certain, moreover I would buy a small size to try it, I never believe any claims and I would look at the ingredients first and always in these products , for the products that made your hair dry and crispy is there a particular re-occurring ingredient that's high up on the list?

It does sound nice, but definitely check and compare ingredients :)

I'm not an animal activist so that's not an issue for me.

As for ingredients, I've never understood most of the words on the sides of hair product bottles. I'd be overwhelmed trying to pinpoint what was the culprit. I can't even remember the names of all the products I've tried over the years, so just wondered if anyone had anything good or bad to say about that specific product if they'd tried it personally.

Thanks, though.

Avital88
June 20th, 2012, 12:38 PM
i dont think l'oreal ever did anything good for my hair..
I would try John Frieda, root awakening or the Full Repair of the same brand, both are great to make hair less frizzy,more shine and less poofy..
I've tried so much,especially for my daughters very fine 3c/F/III(terrible combo)hair and these are the only ones that works for both of us..

EtherealDoll
June 20th, 2012, 01:20 PM
I've used L'Oreal Nutri-Sleek Anti-Frizz Serum and it really smoothed my hair(which is naturally very dry) and gave it a very nice shine without making it look greasy or oily. But now I can't find it anywhere in stores where I live.

LadyHazel
June 20th, 2012, 01:54 PM
I know it's a pain, but look out for alcohol denat and try to avoid it as it is used to make water evaporate from hair faster and it is originally used as poison and is highly poisonous for humans also, it's bad as it will dry your hair out badly!

I use organix anti breakage serum , the coconut one , it's heavy and I never get frizz when I use it and I deteste organix ,

Have you checked make up alley for reviews from the tried and tested?