PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to dye my hair ohh noo!

4C4rly4
June 19th, 2012, 08:56 PM
A few weeks ago I dyed it light brown, but I didn't really like it. I waited a while, thinking I'd get used to it, but I still don't like it. My eyebrows are naturally really dark (almost black) so it doesn't go well with the light hair color.

So I bought two different colored hair dyes - soft black and medium reddish brown. I want to dye the top part of my hair black and have it fade to red at the bottom. I've always wanted to dye my hair these colors anyway so I'm finally gonna do it!

I'm also thinking once my hair starts to really grow out, the black color will blend in with my natural hair color, so I won't have to worry about how my hair would be if the dark roots started to grow out and the rest of my hair was light brown.

:stirpot:

Zhennni(:
June 19th, 2012, 09:36 PM
good luck:P

patienceneeded
June 19th, 2012, 09:52 PM
Sounds like fun! Don't forget to post pics of your new color!

BrightEyes
June 19th, 2012, 09:56 PM
The color sounds really cute. I'm looking forward to pics:)

4C4rly4
June 20th, 2012, 01:29 AM
Omg..it looks awesome, especially with my new bangs. I've always wanted hair like this lol. Ahhh so excited. I'll put pics up tomorrow (although I've tried putting up other pictures recently but I was having problems with that, and I found that other people were having problems with that too). But let's hope it works.

pink.sara
June 20th, 2012, 06:13 AM
Get thee to Photobucket woman.... Pics are needed :cheese:

4C4rly4
June 20th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Alrightyy I just uploaded the pics.
The first one looks kind of unclear and dull cuz my mirror had water spots on it, but I wanted to take it to compare it with the 'before' picture, which is in my signature. And also, the brown hair has more of a red glow in person..the camera makes it look like it's just plain brown.

Anyway, here is the link.
I have the album on private, so you guys have to type in a password to view it.

Link: http://s996.photobucket.com/albums/af86/gayanehb/
Password: keg2w3

Let me know what you think!

***Update: I deleted some of the photos*** :P

patienceneeded
June 20th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Looks really pretty! Your hair texture is lovely, btw.

AMW
June 20th, 2012, 04:07 PM
It looks awesome! I wanted to do something similar but with a light ash brown in the ends! I have really dark hair like you. Unfortunately I have henna and indigo on the length and it would be too demaging to change it now. Enjoy you hair, it looks great!

LadyHazel
June 20th, 2012, 04:31 PM
I second that your texture is amazing and the colours awesome

ratgirldjh
June 20th, 2012, 04:41 PM
I love it! Love your hair too!

Raging Wolf
June 20th, 2012, 05:28 PM
I absolutely love what you did to your hair, 4C4rly4. It looks amazing on you.

4C4rly4
June 20th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Aw thank you guys!! :]] :flower: :grouphug:

Yozhik
June 20th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Cute! I really like your texture. :flower:

You actually look so much like one of my students I had last year that I did a double-take. :)

Any relatives in Russia?

BrightEyes
June 21st, 2012, 08:28 AM
Your color turned out fantastic! I love the subtle change of color....and the texture of your hair is to die for!:)

Ticky
June 21st, 2012, 08:37 AM
... Everything that others have said :D

4C4rly4
June 21st, 2012, 03:30 PM
Thank you all again :D

Cute! I really like your texture. :flower:

You actually look so much like one of my students I had last year that I did a double-take. :)

Any relatives in Russia?

Nope, most of my relatives are in Iran (and America). :p If I do have some in Russia, they are probably very far relatives since I don't know about them haha

betsb
June 22nd, 2012, 07:01 PM
When you talked about what you were going to do I wasn't quite sure, but your hair looks awesome, so pretty.

Tia2010
June 22nd, 2012, 07:10 PM
It looks great! I really like the colors.:D

4C4rly4
June 22nd, 2012, 07:46 PM
Thank you! :]