PDA

View Full Version : Help with frizz

kurlylox
June 19th, 2012, 06:45 PM
I have to put my hair up for work and lately its all frizzed out with little hairs sticking out all over, looks like I just got out of bed or something, what can help with all this frizz?

Copasetic
June 19th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Any idea what's causing it? Did you switch products? Has it been humid where you are?

Whenever it is especially humid out, I don't even bother trying to control my frizz. I just put my hair up and don't worry about it.

Madora
June 19th, 2012, 07:12 PM
Perhaps a very light application of coconut oil (i.e. pea sized)?

fridgee
June 19th, 2012, 08:02 PM
I use a small dab of gel to stick down my updo frizzies. I find it works best on damp hair, or, as I've frequently seen spidermom suggest, rubbed between wet hands before applying. If your lucky those small hairs are new growth, so if they won't stick down just be happy you have new thickness coming thru! :)

jacqueline101
June 19th, 2012, 08:49 PM
I use Moroccan argan oil I put it along with my oil mix mist over my whole length works wonders.

kurlylox
June 20th, 2012, 05:56 AM
I use a small dab of gel to stick down my updo frizzies. I find it works best on damp hair, or, as I've frequently seen spidermom suggest, rubbed between wet hands before applying. If your lucky those small hairs are new growth, so if they won't stick down just be happy you have new thickness coming thru! :)

I hope they are new and not broken hairs, I seem to have a lot of hair in my comb lately.
How do you know if they are new and not broken. I am going to try some aloe vera gel today and see if it helps with themm.

fridgee
June 20th, 2012, 06:09 AM
If they are new they will taper to a point at the end, if they are broken the end will be jagged. I have loads of them and unless my hair is greasy they stick up, so I try to remind myself about the positives of them! Good luck with the AVG. :flower: