PDA

View Full Version : Monistat mixed with Catnip tea?

White Lavender
June 19th, 2012, 05:36 PM
Is it okay to mix Monistat with catnip tea? Or would that interfere with Monistat's effectiveness?

White Lavender
June 23rd, 2012, 06:23 PM
I tried it but the catnip tea made it too thick

IvanaGil
June 23rd, 2012, 06:34 PM
I've tried both monistat and the catnip but never together because I used the monistat as a leave-in on my scalp only and the catnip I used as a rinse. I didn't feel any benefits of the catnip though...or the monistat lol

White Lavender
June 23rd, 2012, 07:04 PM
That's too bad that you didn't get any benefits from catnip or Monistat, IvanaGil.

I just started using catnip as a rinse and/or a leave-in and it does improve my hair somewhat.

As for the Monistat, it's been a couple weeks of use and not too sure if any new growth or not. I'll give it a couple months and then evaluate.
But the two together makes a viscous mix so I'll just mix Monistat with water or just use straight.

Waiting for my Cassia to arrive; never used it before so I'm excited to try it. I want to bring our golden tones so will mix it with catnip tea and chamomile tea.

firevegan
June 25th, 2012, 04:35 PM
I'm already getting benefits from monistat. 3 days in. But that MIGHT be from snowys head massaging routine.