PDA

View Full Version : Bangs are really thin :(((

CajunBaby
June 18th, 2012, 09:38 PM
You guys, i need to vent a little bit.

Last october, i had an encounter with a crazy hairdresser who burnt my fringe off. My hair all around my hairline front to back was an inch long and just fried.

Now it's grown out a good 3 inches. But i've noticed that my bangs are just UGLY these days :(??? They look really thin and its hard to explain but it's like the center piece of bang is like a tail. Lol i have to laugh but its really a sad sight. The bang in the top center of my forehead wants to stay together like normal hair but directly to either side, my temples are really thin From the frying so theres like a gap between the weird bang and the rest of my hair. And tho my fringe is short, the rest of the hair more towards the top of my head that isnt fringe but is part of the hair thats typically cut into bangs is long.

Ive been under a lot of stress lately and i also think that my hair is falling out. So this has something to do with it too. But even before all the stress, my bangs were looking weird last october when she burnt my hair to the scalp.

Im thinking about trying clip in fringe. Anyone else tried this? Ive been patient but it seems my hair is just getting worse with the stressing so now im freaking out a little

jacqueline101
June 18th, 2012, 09:42 PM
I'd try monistat it grows hair clip in fringe could work as a disguise until yours grow out.

CajunBaby
June 18th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Does the monistat help regrow the hair that fell out when i get stressed or does it make the hair thats already there grow faster?

MeowScat
June 19th, 2012, 01:25 AM
Ahh yes...thin bangs. Mine also "clump" together and not only does it look like I haven't washed them, but you can see my high forehead. I've decided that the only thing to do is add more hair to them by cutting in more bangs to fill in the gaps. It bothers me to lose that much more hair from my length but I'll only add about a half inch more from my hairline. I have no idea how else to explain what I mean in writing. Hmmm...

I don't know anything about Monistat, but there are a few threads about it, with one major thread that seemed to cover everything. I wish I knew how to post links. Try a thread search.

Blowfrying them helps to fluff and separate them but be careful of which holding products you might use since some of them add to the clumpy look. It's frustrating, I know.

I'm sorry your hair was fried! :(

UP Lisa
June 19th, 2012, 10:54 AM
This is why I got rid of my bangs. The were always clumped together and oily-looking. Just not enough hair in front to look good.

Ahh yes...thin bangs. Mine also "clump" together and not only does it look like I haven't washed them, but you can see my high forehead. I've decided that the only thing to do is add more hair to them by cutting in more bangs to fill in the gaps. It bothers me to lose that much more hair from my length but I'll only add about a half inch more from my hairline. I have no idea how else to explain what I mean in writing. Hmmm...

I don't know anything about Monistat, but there are a few threads about it, with one major thread that seemed to cover everything. I wish I knew how to post links. Try a thread search.

Blowfrying them helps to fluff and separate them but be careful of which holding products you might use since some of them add to the clumpy look. It's frustrating, I know.

I'm sorry your hair was fried! :(

CajunBaby
June 21st, 2012, 08:12 PM
Thanks ladies. Its just painful because of my fringe being completely burnt off last year. I went ahead and pulled some extra hair and cut that along with my usual bangs about an inch shorter, then blow dried them together with a round brush. Much better!!! I will try the monistat this weekend. Thx for the great advice :)