PDA

View Full Version : Where am i at?

Natalia
June 18th, 2012, 08:09 PM
ok i feel quite silly about this but somehow in my time here i confused/misunderstood the deffinition of classic length. i was under the impression that classic was exactly half way between the bottom of your bum an the back of your knees. after looking at the sticky'd length deffinition thread yesterday i know im wong but now im confused about what my length actually is. i am past tailbone but i have fairytail ends than dangle at the bottom of my bum where my thighs start enough so i can sit on them when my hair is straight. so what am i? i dont have a camera or else id take a pic which i know would help but can anyone give me an idea of where im at?

Lady Neeva
June 18th, 2012, 08:14 PM
Most definitely Classic.

Diamond.Eyes
June 18th, 2012, 08:23 PM
That sounds a lot like classic length to me. Congratulations! :flower:

Shepherdess
June 18th, 2012, 08:58 PM
For a while I was a little confused about what terms to give to the different lengths until I read it too.

By what you said it sounds like you are at classic length! Congratulations! ! ! ! :blossom:

owlathena
June 18th, 2012, 09:03 PM
I always think of classic as reaching the very bottom of your bum. Sounds like you're there!

Natalia
June 18th, 2012, 09:12 PM
hey Yipeeeeeee i thought i had several more inches to go you all totally made my day!

jacqueline101
June 18th, 2012, 09:50 PM
I'd say classic.

MeowScat
June 19th, 2012, 01:39 AM
Yup, you're at Classic Length! Awesome!

Classic is where the bottom of your butt meets your thighs. Even if you have fairytale ends or a V or U-shaped hemline, your longest hairs are your official length.

Classic is beautiful, congratulations in reaching that major milestone!

Woo-Hoooo!!! :D

Maelyssa
June 19th, 2012, 01:47 AM
Yep, sounds like Classic to me.

white.chocolate
June 19th, 2012, 05:15 AM
I agree, too. Classic if your ends are reaching the bottom of your bum. :)

BrownEyedBeauty
July 21st, 2012, 09:37 PM
It sounds like classic length to me. Congratulations!