PDA

View Full Version : Writing everything i knew about hair care

rajini4eva
June 15th, 2012, 04:23 AM
Hi,

I've been thinking to share my knowledge about haircare to LHC. I've been a constant visitor to google my queries about all types of caring your hair.

And i was wondering:confused: if I could post it here at LHC. Starting from right foods for hair to oiling, shampooing, etc.

Would wait for a few responses before starting the blog.;)

Growin'ItOut
June 15th, 2012, 04:29 AM
Please post! Please! I'm new here and I have a lot to learn! :cheese:

afu
June 15th, 2012, 04:30 AM
You can make a blog on your LHC profile and many members use them, so that sounds like a good idea :)

rajini4eva
June 15th, 2012, 04:50 AM
Hey there!

Thanks a lot for the encouragement!

I've gone through so many sites and experiences and experimenting that I know now, the secret of growing good & healthy hair... So, will work on building a common place for queries. Lets work on a blog...

Lets chat soon on it...

moon2dove
June 15th, 2012, 04:51 AM
I think a blog on your LHC profile would be a great idea!

Any information on hair care would be valued and appreciated here :)

Good luck!

ETA; Please be aware though, we all have different hair types and so different needs! What works for one might not work for another :)

rajini4eva
June 15th, 2012, 05:05 AM
I think a blog on your LHC profile would be a great idea!

Any information on hair care would be valued and appreciated here :)

Good luck!

ETA; Please be aware though, we all have different hair types and so different needs! What works for one might not work for another :)

Hey moon2dove,

Yes, i'll remember your opinion while writing a blog... However, I'm definitely sure that the details that i'd be writing would suit all hair types, and for all people... with absolutely no side effects whatsoever... Amazed?? Watch this space for details then
:disco::cool: :happydance:

Hope to post the blog very soon... :beerchug:

Ice Fox
June 15th, 2012, 05:16 AM
Great idea - something I would find very useful is if people could also say whether they have hard water or soft. That kind of variable can really make a difference in terms of what works for some people and what doesn't. For example BC/ACV really works well for some folks whereas it kills my hair because the BC is highly alkaline, added to my already very chalky water.