PDA

View Full Version : My hair at the moment

poppy81
June 12th, 2012, 06:08 AM
I went out today and bought a new shampoo (sulfate free), a new conditioner (one without cones as I've wanted to see if it makes a difference to my hair) and a clarifying shampoo which I've never ever used before. I've learnt so much on this forum already. I can't wait to wash my hair next to see how my hair reacts and also what description my hair is after clarifying. I am doing baby steps at the moment, but it's a step in the right direction of looking after my hair better.

I've put a photo up to show you my hair as it is now. I know it's not as beautiful and long as you all on here but this is it. When I cut it short I had it chopped so it was longer at the front and shorter at the back which I do love when I style it right, so that's why it might look a bit choppy. This morning I did a CWC wash and it really cuts out the frizz compared to when I use shampoo all over. That was a great tip I read on here. Thank you Ursula.
I've also uploaded a photo of my hair up so I can keep track with how it's growing. Wish me luck in my growing again. :)

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u61/matildaandi/hair/IMG_27381.jpg

mckellyn
June 12th, 2012, 06:24 AM
I think it's fantastic! My hair is just above shoulder length right now because I had to cut the layers out/damaged hair off, but I'm working on growing it out : ) Best of luck!!!

meishkamooshka
June 12th, 2012, 06:28 AM
It has beautiful color and shine!

Emme76
June 12th, 2012, 07:16 AM
I think it looks nice. Love the color and also the shine. I am sure it wil get even better with time. :)
I am also growing out my hair. Now it is between chin and shoulder...urrgghh....horrible stage to be at.

Good luck on your journey to healthier loooong hair :D

poppy81
June 13th, 2012, 09:28 PM
Thanks girls, very nice comments to hear. I'm working on it.

winship2
June 13th, 2012, 09:43 PM
Oh, it looks like you're going to have just the sort of waves I'd love... And what a lovely, rich color!

poppy81
June 14th, 2012, 05:02 AM
Oh, it looks like you're going to have just the sort of waves I'd love... And what a lovely, rich color!
Aww thank you, that's so lovely to hear. Glad you think my waves are nice.

HintOfMint
June 14th, 2012, 05:12 AM
With some braid waves and product, you could make your hair look like Ashley Benson's in the current season of Pretty Little Liars!

http://static.wetpaint.me/pll/ROOT/photos/310/Hanna-Jacket-Season-3--975078462577297992.jpg