PDA

View Full Version : Grow out bangs? Keep? What do!

battles
June 10th, 2012, 09:42 PM
Another one of them threads! :p I can't tell if bangs suit me well or if I should continue to grow them out.

Edit: Pics removed. Thanks for responses!

Thoughts appreciated! :flowers:

akilina
June 10th, 2012, 10:52 PM
I prefer the bangs. But I am pretty biased and usually always say yes to bangs :] I also like pic 3 where you really just have a face frame instead of bangs.

Tisiloves
June 10th, 2012, 10:54 PM
I think you actually look pretty good without them. If you change your mind there are always scissors.

Micayla47
June 10th, 2012, 10:57 PM
i love your glasses!

battles
June 10th, 2012, 11:07 PM
I prefer the bangs. But I am pretty biased and usually always say yes to bangs :] I also like pic 3 where you really just have a face frame instead of bangs.

Thanks for the reply! :)

I think you actually look pretty good without them. If you change your mind there are always scissors.

That's true. :D My bangs are already to the tip of my nose.

i love your glasses!

Thank you!

letibear
June 11th, 2012, 01:17 AM
Your hair looks nice with or without the bangs. I agree that you could always grow them out and then pick up the scissors if you decide you want your bangs back.

Personally, I have a high forehead, and I always wanted bangs to cover it up - and when I did get the bangs, I couldn't stand having the hair touching my face! lol XD

p.s. your signature pic is hilarious

dollyfish
June 11th, 2012, 09:20 AM
I say if you really want to, let them keep growing. If you get bored you can always cut them back in!

Though I think you look great with side-swept, long bangs. And those you can clip up or back to get the "no bangs" look without actually needing to get rid of them.

lapushka
June 11th, 2012, 09:23 AM
For me, personally, I don't like bangs & glasses (on me) - but that's me, and my preference. You actually look good with bangs & glasses. But I still prefer you without the bangs. :D

Trivial
June 11th, 2012, 09:31 AM
I really like your face with bangs as in the second photo! But then again i kind of agree with lapushka above when it comes to bangs and glasses (on me to!). I think both suits you!

shutterpillar
June 11th, 2012, 09:36 AM
I consider myself to be "bang biased" but in your case, I really do think you look better without them. You do look fine either way, but I like your hair better without bangs. :)

Fairlight63
June 11th, 2012, 10:05 AM
I think that you should try letting them grow out to see how you like them.
I went through the same thing a few yrs. back & decided to grow them out. I am glad that I did. I am a person that hates hair in my face & the bangs really bugged me (tickling my face). If I want to look like I have bangs I can part my hair on the side & let them swoop down some. They look like I have bangs but I don't have to go through all of the pain of curling them to get them to lay right.

battles
June 11th, 2012, 11:19 AM
Thanks for the responses! :flower: If anyone else has any thoughts, feel free to add them.

RitaCeleste
June 11th, 2012, 11:23 AM
I think bangs and glasses are fine. I wear both. I like really thin bangs for me though, that way I can blend them into my hair and mostly look like I don't have any if I want to. I always give up on getting them completely grown out so I'm probably the worst person to listen to. Once the bangs hit chin, its easier for me to leave them alone.