PDA

View Full Version : It's been 4 years

pandora114
June 10th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Well I haven't posted in quite some time, but I have not had a hair cut in over 4 years, almost 5. I now have waist length hair. :D I figure I'll show it off

http://i.imgur.com/6GouF.jpg

I use henna treatments..and the Tre-Semme naturals fate and cone free products. That night though I had to butcher it with a curling wand..it is straight as a board though. any other heat free methods don't work for me usually so I grabbed some heat shield and used my curling wand...it helped a bit my hair isn't fried.
I don't use heat on it as much.

btw that's my DH in the picture with me, we were attending a mess dinner in which he got promoted.

pepperminttea
June 10th, 2012, 12:19 PM
I love it when not trimming pays off. :D And that is such a lovely portrait too, the pose with your hand over his heart is adorable. :inlove:

hazelscythe
June 10th, 2012, 12:21 PM
I really love your hair color. Congratulations on your husband's promotion.
And I agree with pepperminttea, the picture is really sweet.

ladylowtide
June 10th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Your hair is so pretty, and this portrait is beautiful!

pandora114
June 10th, 2012, 12:49 PM
thanks. I'm trying to find a good brush/comb for it..and a solution for the hot muggy summers. I think I found it in the whole "Rosy The Riviter" style...the bandana sops up the sweat but keeps my very fine hair (even with the henna) from getting all stressed from being in an updo all the time.

Still haven't found any hair sticks that work for me though :(