PDA

View Full Version : Snow White and the Huntman hair!

GoldberryHair
June 8th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Oh my goodness, all of the hair was beautiful, even Kristen Stewarts, (not a big fan lol) I had to come gush to people I knew would appreciate it lol

Queen Ravenna's long gold thick beautiful hair was to DIE for. Her updos were beautiful, especially her wedding do. Ahh...I fell in love lol

The movie itself was EXCELLENT as well, even with KS (as I mentioned, not a fan, but she did well as Snow White surprisingly), the movie was great. I'm seeing it again with my father :D

ALSO, LOTR fans, I SWEAR, the song the dwarfs were whistling around the campfire was the LOTR theme...I could be crazy but... lol ;)

meishkamooshka
June 8th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Oh now I absolutely have to see it! If not for the hair, then the possible reference to LOTR....to see for myself!

GoldberryHair
June 8th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Oh now I absolutely have to see it! If not for the hair, then the possible reference to LOTR....to see for myself!

Do it! And let me know if you hear it or not too! I wanna know if it's just me lol :)

piffyanne
June 8th, 2012, 11:11 PM
Has anyone found pictures of any of the 'dos? Or instructions? I haven't seen it, but I would get such a kick out of wearing a suspiciously similar style when DBF and I see it. His "wait, you did that on purpose, right?" expression is one of my fascicles. ;)

RedBlue
June 9th, 2012, 12:04 AM
There is a tutorial on the queen's braided bun updo thingy on YouTube. It's by secretlifeofabionerd.

brave
June 9th, 2012, 12:06 AM
I loved their hair! Definitely inspired to try some more braids now.

Madora
June 9th, 2012, 07:18 AM
Here is a link for anyone interested. Warning: teasing ahead!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn31lqAUr3k

Raponsje
June 9th, 2012, 07:29 AM
Thanks Madora. It looks like a nice and rather easy style.

Libbylou
June 9th, 2012, 07:42 AM
Yeah, maybe even I could try this!

jacqueline101
June 9th, 2012, 09:12 AM
I think the hair is amazing in that movie.

leilasahhar
June 9th, 2012, 09:30 AM
I can't wait to see this! I love Kristen Stewart :)

AlabasterAlice
June 9th, 2012, 10:06 AM
Ah! I know! I was grabbing DBF's arm all throughout the movie whispering: "Look at that hair!"

The Queen's hair was to die for. I really want to get it on DVD and try to do some of the hair dos.

Not a fan of Stewart, honestly, and I thought they could have chosen a better actor (anyone, really). The role deserved better emotion and better UMPH. Her battle speech left me bored, and at the end when she killed the Queen, I was unimpressed. Theron's acting though, was amazing. I know she was supposed to be the "bad guy" but her story was amazing, and I could really understand how she ended up the way she was at the end of the movie. It was sooo good.