PDA

View Full Version : Length update and belated hairnaversary!

Blackfire
June 8th, 2012, 07:43 AM
It was a year since I started listening to LHC advice on hair care and stopped using heat and started using organic products and being gentle with my curls! Progress has been amazing! Thanks to every soul on the forum! :D

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s41/dontfearthedarkness/newhairprogress.jpg

jacqueline101
June 8th, 2012, 08:02 AM
Your hair has come along ways happy anniversary.

UpNorth
June 8th, 2012, 08:08 AM
WOW are you kidding me? All that in a year? and its curly too!!

congratulations!!

SpinDance
June 8th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Holy smoke! What I wouldn't give for curls like that... :) Congratulations, great progress and beautiful hair.

Tisiloves
June 8th, 2012, 08:41 AM
Wow! I have so much growth and curl envy right now! :thud:

PixxieStix
June 8th, 2012, 08:43 AM
WOW are you kidding me? All that in a year? and its curly too!!

congratulations!!

That's exactly what my thought was! Congratulations again on your hair, it's looking great.

neet
June 8th, 2012, 08:55 AM
Awsome...n that in one year..unbelievable
Can you share hair care routine with us?Are you taking any food suppliments???

Indigostreams
June 8th, 2012, 08:57 AM
That's some good progress. Thanks for sharing your pics, it inspires me, since my hair is close to your starting length. :)

Crysania
June 8th, 2012, 09:12 AM
great progress and i love your curls:D
whats your hair routine to have nice curls like that,
products .. etc ?

Blackfire
June 8th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Thanks for all the nice comments! Ive been poking around with different ruitines and whatnot all year, but this is whats been working best for me.

Protection from sun wind and sleep, no heat, and moisterize moisterize moisterize! I oil everyday, and condition TWICE per wash. I wash when it feels dirty, maybe every three days and I SOAK in castor oil with tea tree and rosemary on the scalp, and coconut on the length. I discovered how dry my hair had been before, It soaks all this up and then some!

I have started using Giovanni products these last few months and they make a huge difference, organic shampoo and conditioner are great! The tea tree tripple treat smells SO good, and it tingles like a massage.

As for nutrition, Im a vegatarian but I probably eat more protien then most meat eaters. I take prenatals, biotin, and evening primrose oil, Although there are many days when I forget to take all, or sometimes any of my vitamins.

Ticky
June 8th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Great progress, congratulations!

hazelscythe
June 8th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Work those curls! Congratulations!

white.chocolate
June 8th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Wow! Your curls are amazing! Congratulations :) Glad you found a routine that works well for you.

dollyfish
June 8th, 2012, 04:29 PM
Holy crap your hair grows fast! :applause

Mrsbaybeegurl
June 8th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Whoa! Congrats on the growth and WOW...your hair growth is as amazing as those beautiful curls! Im shocked that's progress from one year and have caught the hair envy bug lol Lovely hair!!

LadyTheta
June 8th, 2012, 04:52 PM
A lovely transformation of hair! Congrats!

braidgirl22
June 8th, 2012, 11:19 PM
Great growth it looks very healthy.

HumanBean
June 8th, 2012, 11:23 PM
That's amazing. Love the curls!

Mesmerise
June 8th, 2012, 11:26 PM
Wow! AMAZING growth for 14 months!

akilina
June 8th, 2012, 11:27 PM
Lucky you! I'll have to try Castor oil, Tea Tree oil, and Rosemary EO all together. :D! Great growth. It must be that time of the year. I just posted a 6 month pic and it has been a year since my chop

BrightEyes
June 8th, 2012, 11:27 PM
Wow, your hair grows so fast and is so pretty! I love your curls:)

meishkamooshka
June 8th, 2012, 11:38 PM
Congratulations! Your hair is absolutely beautiful! So happy for you and your progress! :thumbsup:

Falcore
June 10th, 2012, 02:28 AM
Amazing progress - wow your hair grows so fast!

DavidN
June 10th, 2012, 02:44 AM
Congratulations, Blackfire, on your LHC anniversary, and what outstanding curls you are blessed with! Your hair has really grown too!

onlyforhim
June 11th, 2012, 07:24 AM
Happy anniversary and great growth by the way.

Trivial
June 11th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Happy anniversary! You sure are a fast grower! =D