PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know about the The Long Hair Community Server Fund?

my2cats1
June 7th, 2012, 07:52 PM
I've been here a while, but I only just noticed the little orange "Make a Donation" link at the top right of the page. Now I'm curious about the The Long Hair Community Server Fund. How much is needed annually to support this site? Where do we stand?

Knowledge from this forum has saved me tons of money on haircare, so I might be open to paying it forward. :cheese:

PixxieStix
June 7th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Well, I've made a donation to this place, and plan to once every 6 months or so as a "thank you" for those responsible for keeping this place running. I couldn't tell you how much is needed to run this place at all though.

julierockhead
June 7th, 2012, 09:52 PM
Donations go to the owner of the site, who provides this place for free. Mods are unpaid volunteers, and deserve praise, thanks, and gorgeous hair days forever. I would hate for this place to just not be here one day! I donated five bucks months ago, and I plan on a much bigger donation when I hit BSL.
This place has saved me much aggravation and wasted time.

Shorty89
June 7th, 2012, 09:55 PM
I'm not sure how much is needed, but I'm sure there's always a need for donations :P I just donated a few spare dollars today.