PDA

View Full Version : Nightmares about your hair

4C4rly4
June 6th, 2012, 03:16 PM
I had a dream last night where I straightened my hair.
*slow motion* NnnnnnnnnnnOOOOOOoooooo :scared: !

Have you guys had any bad dreams about your hair? lol

jacqueline101
June 6th, 2012, 03:20 PM
I had one where I was trying to grow out my current hair cut and my hair wouldn't grow.

dollyfish
June 6th, 2012, 04:36 PM
I had a pixie through high school, and I just had a dream where I was *tired* of growing my hair and chopped it all back to a pixie... immediately regretted it (in the dream) and it was the closet I've come to a nightmare since childhood! :blueeek:

VainMane11
June 6th, 2012, 09:12 PM
I had a nightmare that I accidentally burned my hair permanently straightshudder:. I think I'm gonna stay curly for a while...

Diamond.Eyes
June 6th, 2012, 09:14 PM
I had a dream that a girl I know, who hates me, cut my hair to shoulder length. I woke up angry lol!

ladylowtide
June 6th, 2012, 09:25 PM
I have dreams where I impulsively cut or color it. So much regret....

GlennaGirl
June 6th, 2012, 09:26 PM
I've had a couple of dreams where I bleached my hair and it was all damaged again, like in the old days. I always wonder if it's just generally a dream about going backward and having that be a mistake. (I'm big on dreams being filled with symbolism.)

GlennaGirl
June 6th, 2012, 09:29 PM
I had one where I was trying to grow out my current hair cut and my hair wouldn't grow.

I have that one every day...oh wait, that's not a dream :p

lundmir
June 6th, 2012, 09:29 PM
I have only dreamt my hair was back at TBL, just to wake up back to my pixie at the time. I was devastated.

Tasare
June 6th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Once or twice I've dreamed of cutting a bunch off by accident while doing S&D. :boohoo: I guess I think about my hair too much these days...

longhairedlady
June 6th, 2012, 10:22 PM
Ive posted this before but it bears repeating, I had a nightmare one time that I had a bleached Jamie Lee Curtis mullet. I will never forget that!

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t266/tgearjammer/xqcqvo.jpg

Mrs.Witherup
June 6th, 2012, 10:27 PM
I saw this thread the other day and thought it was funny because I've never had any hair related dreams. Well yesterday I was considering going to one of the local hair schools and having them braid my hair, since there are no good ren fairs or anything like that close to me where I could go to a professional braider. Well last night I dreamed they chopped off all of my hair!:mad: It was bad! I woke up holding my braid, lol! Guess I'll just have to braid it myself!:rolleyes:

SoulOfTheSea
June 6th, 2012, 10:46 PM
I've had nightmares about me chopping it, then I always wake up FREAKING out and touching my hair to make sure it's still there. :D

4C4rly4
June 6th, 2012, 11:22 PM
@Diamond.Eyes: You have the most beautiful natural hair color I have ever seen. :heart:

hinatako
June 7th, 2012, 12:29 AM
Mine was somebody cut my long hair. NOOoo!!! They turned me bald!!

woolyleprechaun
June 7th, 2012, 02:03 AM
Im loving this thread....I felt crazy up until now ;)
I have this dream where I get sick of my hair and cut it into a bob (bulky, triangular, geography teacher look, not a good bob...) I wake up going 'nooooooooo!' and hold my hair, muttering 'it was only a dream....just a dream....' looool

lolot
June 7th, 2012, 02:51 AM
Yes! I have a horrible nightmare the other day, i pulled my hair and i had a bald spot in all my left side, i was showing it to my mother.
I woke up really scared.