PDA

View Full Version : Does this color suit me?

LaFlor
June 6th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Every once in a while I get inspired by all of the lovely henna heads on here and I do a semi permanent redish color to "try it on" without all the dedication.

I would like to know if you think this red/brown color suits me? I've been considering maybe going permanent, but I'm really not sure. I love the color, but I don't want to be stuck with something that looks horrible on me!

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/598438_4042116581421_1747601191_n.jpg

joflakes
June 6th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Probably not what you want to hear but I prefer the colour in your signature! I wouldn't say the red looks bad, I just prefer the other one!

LaFlor
June 6th, 2012, 09:42 AM
Probably not what you want to hear but I prefer the colour in your signature! I wouldn't say the red looks bad, I just prefer the other one!

I would much rather hear that now than later!

joflakes
June 6th, 2012, 09:47 AM
I would much rather hear that now than later!

Very true.
Don't forget though that it is ultimately what YOU feel and think that matters!

SnowWhite
June 6th, 2012, 09:49 AM
Yes, it suits you! :)
But I also like the blonde on you very much!

spidermom
June 6th, 2012, 09:50 AM
It suits you, but the blonde is prettier. Maybe just do a temporary from time to time; mix it up.

Vampyria
June 6th, 2012, 09:50 AM
I agree, it doesn't look bad, but I really like how you look with your natural color and I think it suits you better. :)

lapushka
June 6th, 2012, 09:52 AM
I too like the blonde better.

faellen
June 6th, 2012, 09:54 AM
I'm finding it hard to tell without seeing your eyes. Usually because my mind matches hair and eye colours, lol, but that's just me.

I love the red/brown colour :) Though the blonde in your sig is very nice.

onlyforhim
June 6th, 2012, 02:49 PM
ok the color is very nice, but (yes I had to go to your profile) your real hair color ...I don't know what they call it maybe dark grey blond....I think is the nicest of all..it looks very pretty on you

afu
June 6th, 2012, 03:05 PM
I like them both but i prefer the blonde, it is a lovely natural shade to have :)

jacqueline101
June 6th, 2012, 03:42 PM
Blonde is pretty I like it.

Amber_Maiden
June 6th, 2012, 03:49 PM
I like the blonde better. For some reason the red looks weird with your skin tone. Not natural looking.

carolinaberry
June 6th, 2012, 03:49 PM
I think it is a gorgeous color and suits you from what I can see of you. It suits your skin tone. I connfess to being partial to reds though.

oktobergoud
June 6th, 2012, 03:51 PM
I really like it! But maybe I'm just biased because I have red hair myself :P

dollyfish
June 6th, 2012, 05:13 PM
I'm in the minority that likes the red! Your natural color is GORGEOUS, but I think your complexion and coloring go stunningly with that light auburn shade of red. Looks wonderful on you!

HintOfMint
June 6th, 2012, 05:30 PM
The red looks lovely on you and brings out the pink in your lips. However, you seem very fair and pink in general and I'm wondering if you turn red (skin) often? My roommate loved having red hair but she blushes so much and involuntarily that she said she looked like a tomato half the time. That's why she's a blonde again. Something to consider.