PDA

View Full Version : I caved in...

joflakes
June 6th, 2012, 09:20 AM
...and I dyed my hair back to natural dark brown..with a permanent colour! shudder::D

I coconut oiled it first for an hour, then put it right over the top.

It looks SO much better. The only part that feels dry is my bangs on the ends, and I'm getting them trimmed up soon anyway.

I know, I shouldn't have....but I can now forget about my hair colour and be happy!

:cheese:

LaFlor
June 6th, 2012, 09:35 AM
as long as your happy that's all that matters! I'm glad everything turned out like you wanted!

joflakes
June 6th, 2012, 09:36 AM
as long as your happy that's all that matters! I'm glad everything turned out like you wanted!

Thanks. Yeah I am happy! I just need to call the hairdressers to trim my fringe, haha!

Tisiloves
June 6th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Thanks. Yeah I am happy! I just need to call the hairdressers to trim my fringe, haha!

I'm glad it came out nicely. Do you not trim your own fringe then?

joflakes
June 6th, 2012, 09:48 AM
I'm glad it came out nicely. Do you not trim your own fringe then?

Yes, I have been for the past month....it is now nicely wonky! :D I need them to straighten it out for me. Haha..

4C4rly4
June 8th, 2012, 04:00 AM
Hey at least you're happy with your hair now :] I dyed my hair last week and now I regret it because the color was way better than it is now, and my hair was also softer. Plus, a few days later I decided to change my hair routine so I can grow it faster and healthier, so if I had known I was going to this, I wouldn't have dyed it! :/

pink.sara
June 8th, 2012, 04:02 AM
I'm glad you are finally happy with your hair :) Pics?! ;)

joflakes
June 8th, 2012, 04:58 AM
I'm glad you are finally happy with your hair :) Pics?! ;)

Haha...I would but I'm sat with wet hair in mini braided pigtails! The closest I have is from the other day:

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q232/jobrookman/Image59.jpg

..but that's not a great one!

jacqueline101
June 8th, 2012, 05:54 AM
Your color looks nice and I'm glad you like your hair.

joflakes
June 8th, 2012, 05:56 AM
Thanks Jacqueline!

MeowScat
June 8th, 2012, 07:07 AM
That's, actually, a big Milestone. Isn't it great to not worry about what to do about the color anymore? It's quite liberating.

Congratulations!

Annibelle
June 8th, 2012, 07:17 AM
That's great! :cheer: I remember the relief I felt years ago when I dyed my hair back to my natural color. :) You're freeeee!