PDA

View Full Version : coffee shampoo bar by rocky top soap shop

gonzobird
June 4th, 2012, 02:34 PM
I just wanted to say that name. Ha.

I got it off of Etsy. Its supposed to have a lower ph in it due to the coffee. I don't wash again til Thursday but I'm excited to see what happens. ;) ill keep everyone posted. ( its not supposed to deposit color, either.)

joflakes
June 4th, 2012, 02:36 PM
That sounds interesting, will keep my eye on it!

Tisiloves
June 4th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Do you reckon the caffeine might boost your growth rate, too?

gonzobird
June 4th, 2012, 02:45 PM
I'm not sure about growth rate. My hair grows really fast anyways. But speaking of growth... ever since I've been using john masters organics zinc and sage shampoo... I have obnoxious amounts of new sprouts all over my head. So... I'm mostly gonna stick with that. I'm in love with almost the whole line and the shampoo is the best I've ever used. I'm always looking for the next new best thing, though. :) so we shall see.....

Littlewing13
June 5th, 2012, 01:34 AM
Not sure on specifics but check about staining if your hair is light. Coffee can be used to enhance brunette tones

gonzobird
June 5th, 2012, 08:43 AM
It's not supposed to deposit color or stain. The by itself is very light. Of it does a little, I'm OK with that. My hair is light brown at my outgrowth, fading to copper, fading to blonde at the ends. Any not of stain might make it cool anyways. :) it would only be very faint if at all I would think.

gonzobird
June 15th, 2012, 11:24 AM
Didn't try this one yet. I tried a jj ringlets shampoo bar and shed a bunch more than usual so Ive been freaked out to try another. :(

I DID get a bunch of CV bars in and tried the olive and babasu.... its was ok. Not crazy shedding as far as I can tell yet. It was just yesterday. When I get braver I will try the coffee guy and update. :)

gonzobird
July 11th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Just wanted to say that i tried to use a shampoo bar twice..two different ones both by cv... and i shed like crazy. So i never tried this one and im using it on my body instead. Its nice for that though. :)