PDA

View Full Version : Briar Rose

iszolda111
June 4th, 2012, 07:38 AM
http://the-briarrose.blogspot.co.uk/

I just wanted to post the link to this girls blog for you all. She dyes her hair once a month to keep it so vibrant, but still it is to her waist, and I think very beautiful.

LaFlor
June 4th, 2012, 07:41 AM
wow, I can't believe how well she pulls off such a strong color!

jacqueline101
June 4th, 2012, 07:45 AM
Looks amazing.

Micayla47
June 4th, 2012, 11:46 AM
beautiful. such a romantic look.

BrightEyes
June 4th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Her hair is gorgeous. I love that length on her too. Thanks for sharing:)

spidermom
June 4th, 2012, 11:58 AM
I think that color - while vibrant and beautiful in and of itself - really does not suit her skin color.
But I never have to look at it again; there is that.

carolinaberry
June 4th, 2012, 05:34 PM
I love red hair. But her hair looks very damaged....check out her ends in the Finding Nemo set.

hazelscythe
June 4th, 2012, 06:51 PM
Very pretty! Thanks for sharing.

lundmir
June 4th, 2012, 06:54 PM
Oh, I love the way she looks. I wish I could pull off a red so bright.

AutumnJasmine
June 4th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Yeah her hair looks damaged.

pepperminttea
June 4th, 2012, 07:05 PM
It doesn't look particularly damaged to me. :shrug: Just a little dry, the same as mine looks if I wear it down all the time.

What a whimsical little blog though. :) Thanks for the link, OP!

Hollyfire3
June 4th, 2012, 07:18 PM
It doesn't look particularly damaged to me. :shrug: Just a little dry, the same as mine looks if I wear it down all the time.

What a whimsical little blog though. :) Thanks for the link, OP!

I agree, in some of those pics, she looks an awful lot like Rose Mcgowan! :)

battles
June 4th, 2012, 09:28 PM
I think that color - while vibrant and beautiful in and of itself - really does not suit her skin color.

I thought the same thing, it makes her look a bit sickly. It is a pretty color, though.

GlennaGirl
June 4th, 2012, 09:30 PM
That color is just...(gasp)

Falcore
June 4th, 2012, 09:51 PM
Pretty colour

carolinaberry
June 5th, 2012, 12:29 AM

I don't think it is her skin color so much as her eye color/skin color combo. That color would seem right on a girl with porcelain skin with blue or green eyes. But, it is a beautiful hair color.

ravenheather
June 5th, 2012, 03:34 AM
I don't care for the color on her.

Servana
June 5th, 2012, 03:50 AM
Her ends look a little damaged, but I think that's just because the ends are a lighter red. I like the darker red she has at the top. Her hair would look better if it were all that colour. As for the colour matching her skintone & whatnot, I don't see why it wouldn't match her skin. She is extremely pale, after all, & the hair colour isn't meant to look natural. I would actually much prefer a purple-brown colour on her, though. I think it would look amazing & damage wouldn't be as visible.

Ticky
June 5th, 2012, 04:44 AM
The color is nice, thanks for sharing!

Amber_Maiden
June 5th, 2012, 05:58 AM
I love red hair. But her hair looks very damaged....check out her ends in the Finding Nemo set.

Yep, kind of like cotton candy in some pics.
I've always wanted a hair colour like that, but the damage isn't worth it.

iszolda111
June 5th, 2012, 06:32 AM
I don't think it looks very damaged, just dry on the ends in some posts and not others. Back a little ways before it was so long I think she looked like Kate Winslet, Titanic era. I think the color is great, it isn't meant to look natural on her.