PDA

View Full Version : If Anything Were Possible With Hair, What Hair Would You Want?

Pages : [1] 2

gogirlanime
June 3rd, 2012, 02:51 PM
If the laws of physics were taken away, if damage through bleaching, dying, curling, straightening was taken away, if you could grow any length, if you could dye it any way. If damage wouldn't happen if you wore your hair down, if you hair could never get tangled or dirty. What would be your ultimate fantasy hair?

I would have Japanese Pop singer Ayumi Hamasaki's rose hair but a bit longer. But I would have to bleach, dye, and straighten the life out of my hair to get that color and style, and with all that I don't think my hair could get that long. She is wearing a wig by the way.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b307/gogirlanime/pink2z.jpg

or with pastel pinks and purples

http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/cherryjealousy/default/kerli-pink-purple--large-msg-130343581191.jpg

GlennaGirl
June 3rd, 2012, 02:56 PM
I won't lie: long, iii, very blonde and very straight.

Amber_Maiden
June 3rd, 2012, 03:00 PM
Ariel's red wavy hair, except classic length. :D

akilina
June 3rd, 2012, 03:01 PM
I would have white white white blond NO layers to my waist. I think my own hair texture would be fine as long as it weren't layered or maybe just had very long layers in it.
I would still have bangs and face framing though. :) Or dark purple like I used to have. That was my hair dream when I used to have purple hair...long long long solid purple hair :] maybe I will someday.

battles
June 3rd, 2012, 03:05 PM
I would like this. :D

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgUNUsXmz_eSeAl1LPbRiBMs0D3EDXY 8OLPqIe2luPwn0dPGltcc2-YtLSmw

GlennaGirl
June 3rd, 2012, 03:07 PM

http://mjv-art.org/pictures/get_image/64049-1024x768-yasushi-vocaloid-hatsune+miku-long+hair-water-very+long+hair.jpg

OMG. Amazing blue thick long hair FTW.

gogirlanime
June 3rd, 2012, 03:07 PM

http://mjv-art.org/pictures/get_image/64049-1024x768-yasushi-vocaloid-hatsune+miku-long+hair-water-very+long+hair.jpg

I thought of her too!! Whenever I see a cosplay of her I'm like "wow... that hair would be so cool to have"

henné
June 3rd, 2012, 03:11 PM
Yup, anime hair - bright pink :D

AmbeBaby
June 3rd, 2012, 03:15 PM
I would love to have waist length hair, while curly, layered and framing my face with no split ends whatsoever :D

julierockhead
June 3rd, 2012, 03:27 PM
Tapered 2b m iii hair to knee, deep wine henna color, on my head, and short dark brown/black hair on all my skin, like a short-haired cat.

Amygirl8
June 3rd, 2012, 03:32 PM
Anything? XD
I don't think I'll be able to find a picture, but XD
I'd want this, but for it to be fully dark purple with faint midnight blue highlights and one white strand on the left side.
That'd be awesome XD

http://i47.tinypic.com/4j9l5i.jpg

Crysania
June 3rd, 2012, 03:40 PM
I won't lie: long, iii, very blonde and very straight.

same here and i'll add .....no cowlicks and darker brows

Tisiloves
June 3rd, 2012, 03:42 PM
Knee-length, 3b Bordeaux hair with Dark Purple streaks, and a white Rogue streak. :) (Me, a nerd, how very dare you!)

MissManda
June 3rd, 2012, 03:45 PM
If we're going with completely unrealistic, then I'd happily have glossy deep purple hair that cascades down to fingertip length. Something like this (http://data0.eklablog.com/magicalmomoko-t-50/mod_article201721.jpg). LOL

For something more realistic, hair that is naturally dark auburn 2a/2b/F/iii (with a ~4.5-4.75" ponytail) that is classic or knee length would be nice, too.

Die
June 3rd, 2012, 04:02 PM
Hair the length and quality of Rapunzel from "Tangled," But Forest Green. Unfortunately, I'd have to bleach and dye my hair constantly.

Mesmerise
June 3rd, 2012, 04:19 PM
I would have long (hip length to tbl but no more) hair that was either completely straight or evenly wavy (and not random like mine :p), probably thickness in the high iis, with minimal taper. I would also have it naturally red with NO GRAYS!!

This is actually not sooo different from what I'm attempting to achieve in real life, except the red is henna and it will never be that thick (and probably will always be tapered)... but a goal is always a good thing to have!

gogirlanime
June 3rd, 2012, 04:22 PM
Anything? XD
I don't think I'll be able to find a picture, but XD
I'd want this, but for it to be fully dark purple with faint midnight blue highlights and one white strand on the left side.
That'd be awesome XD

http://i47.tinypic.com/4j9l5i.jpg

I love lolita hair wigs, in fact, I'm planning on getting one similar to this for my cute lolita costume for Seattle's Sakura con 2013!

spidermom
June 3rd, 2012, 04:23 PM
Black, straight, shiny, knee length, and no baby hairs sticking out all over the place.

Bunnysaur
June 3rd, 2012, 04:26 PM
I'm happy with my natural texture, and I'd like my natural color back... So my natural hair, just BSL!

jacqueline101
June 3rd, 2012, 04:35 PM
I'd have blonde lily munster hair.

Ticky
June 3rd, 2012, 05:13 PM
It would be nice if it could just grow out of my head very red. Any shade :D

anime_length
June 3rd, 2012, 05:29 PM
like my name, i'd have anime length hair. like to my calves. very thick and really strong. probably blue, since that's typically a good color on me [used to have my hair blue]. But maybe just my own color with perfect 1940's waves.... ahh.. if only...

pepperminttea
June 3rd, 2012, 05:36 PM
Anything? I'd love to be able to change my hair type at will. Perfect sleek 1a one day, and gorgeous 3a curls the next. :crush: If only!

Miss Catrina
June 3rd, 2012, 06:33 PM
If I could have hair like the girl from the video for Mr. Brightside by The Killers, I think I might reconsider growing it.

http://i45.tinypic.com/293exrq.jpg

HintOfMint
June 3rd, 2012, 06:56 PM
A bleached streak that I could dye all sorts of temporary colors, or just leave white.

Also I would have it straightened the good old fashioned way--with a flat iron. :D

But honestly, those things are just temporary things even if my hair could handle the damage. My fantasy hair is pretty much my own hair, just maybe a touch longer.

Autumn Light
June 3rd, 2012, 07:17 PM
Cersei's hair from Game of Thrones!

http://images.wikia.com/gameofthrones/images/f/ff/Cersei_2x01b.jpg

gogirlanime
June 4th, 2012, 12:14 AM
It would be nice if it could just grow out of my head very red. Any shade :D

This!

I have to do so much to my hair to get it the red I want :mad:

chickenetti
June 4th, 2012, 12:32 AM
Floor length. loose auburn curls. Or deep teal.

As it is, I'm pretty happy with my hair! Not a particularly remarkable shade of brown, a bit wavy, but it suits me!

Tota
June 4th, 2012, 12:34 AM

I second that. I have similar colour and quality now I just need the length! :D

ravenreed
June 4th, 2012, 12:39 AM
Holographic spiral curls down to my knees, layered, but no baby hairs.

Iolanthe13
June 4th, 2012, 12:50 AM
Anything? I'd love to be able to change my hair type at will. Perfect sleek 1a one day, and gorgeous 3a curls the next. :crush: If only!

That would be fun, wouldn't it? If I had to choose, though, I'd want naturally light, bright copper red hair, probably M 2c iii. If it defied gravity a bit and floated around me like in those fantasy paintings, I wouldn't mind :p Then it could be knee-length without looking flat on top.

As it is, I'm basically aiming for that anyway - henna on my F/M 2b/c ii hair, which hopefully will grow to a layered hip-length and not look too flat.

Admittedly, it would be fun to have really pale blonde hair now and then, or a deep chocolate brown. And maybe to be a 3a on command.

ohmygackt
June 4th, 2012, 12:50 AM
I would like hair like this girl, but with my ashy dark blond hair color
http://http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SS1Y18A4phY/TYi-6wYLHRI/AAAAAAAAAz4/NaNA2zH9k6s/s1600/sawako%2Bsmile.jpg

Jesabel
June 4th, 2012, 01:07 AM
I just want my hair! In that I'm growing out horrible dye and heat damage that if I had one hair wish, it would be that it was all my natural colour again! it would make growing it so much easier as there would be no need for frequent trims. I like my wave pattern but I think it would look a lot nicer without the damage.

Edit: and if I found out I didn't like my natural colour as much or got bored, I'd like it a bit darker hehe.

Asma
June 4th, 2012, 01:15 AM
I definatly want hair as long as Rapunzel's! Not blonde though, dark brown :D

luxepiggy
June 4th, 2012, 02:35 AM
I'd want exactly the hair I have now (^(oo)^)v

I know. I'm horribly boring and have zero imagination (>(oo)<)`

pink.sara
June 4th, 2012, 03:11 AM
Ahh, tailbone while curly, 3c, bright purple, 8 inch pony circumference.

Or black but like a ravens wing so it shines blue purple and green and 1a. Again tailbone with an 8 inch pony.

Heavenly

christine1989
June 4th, 2012, 03:23 AM
I'll admit I like the dark brown color of my hair and would not want to change it. I would however want it tailbone length or longer with no taper and some perfect 3a/b wavy curls. Just to make things interesting I'd love to have a dark purple streak or two :).

Katze
June 4th, 2012, 03:30 AM
Silver, tailbone long, and thick. I do have beautiful silvers coming in, but my hair will never be long, even if the roots are thick.

Being a bit more realistic, my dream hair would be like my own color but a bit lighter (with clear silver streaks instead of sprinkles) and waist length. Actually, kind of like Spidermom's hair, among other LHCers who are blessed with better genes than I. :D

Jing
June 4th, 2012, 03:31 AM
If anything was possible, including breaking the laws of physics, I would want hair that I could move around like magical minitentacles and use to carry things, make a parasol, or reach into tiny places. :p It would be so practical.

Or if I don't get superpowers, I'd settle for a 4-5 inch ponytail, blue black, waist length, and my current texture.

Neneka
June 4th, 2012, 04:02 AM
There is a couple of options... I don't really have one ultimate dream hair. But if I could just try them all I would try these:

-Straight white hair to waist
-Big black afro!
-Dark brown BSL (not stretched) curly hair
-My own hair but knee length

Littlewing13
June 4th, 2012, 04:09 AM
I would want thick tbl-classic length hair, straight or slightly wavy, & I would probably change colour weekly. I would start with bright red, I'd love to go orange, blue, purple, rainbow, white & all shades in between. I would wear it down. I would also want it less oily so I could get away with washing it less. and/or it would dry almost instantly

faellen
June 4th, 2012, 04:14 AM
Classic length natural red with waves. I wish!

Or for something more unnatural, something like this colour:
http://www.featurepics.com/FI/Thumb300/20080602/Colored-Anime-Hair-754547.jpg
Again, classic length. *drool*

PolarCathy
June 4th, 2012, 04:15 AM
Anything? Then I'd take dfotw's wig and be happy for the rest of my life.

Vampyria
June 4th, 2012, 04:31 AM
http://www.marieclaire.com/cm/realbeauty/images/4F/rb-long-red-curls-43-0809-de.jpg

http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/GalxMonth/2010-Rooney-Mara-400b.jpg (Maybe a bit wavier on the top.)

Mine would be changing between those two, depends on what I wanted in some moment. :p

It would be waist or hip length. If cut, it would grow back when I wanted. It would be really soft and it would look like this with no effort.
Both would change shades from darker to lighter, if I wanted and would get straighter or curlier with no heat. And it would never shed to much. Yes I'm demanding, I know. :p

If I'm more realistic, I would want at least ii/iii thickness, color a bit lighter than my natural and a bit more wave. And of course hip or waist length.

Earth Angel
June 4th, 2012, 04:41 AM
I would like mine to be at least tailbone to classic length, shiny, medium thickness with defined waves.....like a mermaid ;)

MoonLover
June 4th, 2012, 07:51 AM
I would keep my natural color if all my hairs could be course (instead of a mix but too many fine hairs), a mermaid-ish wave pattern, hip to tailbone length and a 5 inch pony tail.

What a dream!

julierockhead
June 4th, 2012, 08:05 AM
If anything was possible, including breaking the laws of physics, I would want hair that I could move around like magical minitentacles and use to carry things, make a parasol, or reach into tiny places. :p It would be so practical.

Brilliant! Me too me too!

partlycloudy
June 4th, 2012, 11:05 AM
Really big and thick and curly, like Shakira, but waist length.

IvanaGil
June 4th, 2012, 11:17 AM
I'd want this color:

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/9412/231020655855407601dup20.jpg

But with this length and shape:

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/247/youngrapunzelbykanynd35.jpg

FireFromWithin
June 4th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Probably TB length, slightly lighter than my natural blonde (basically I want all of my hair to get the highlights the top bit does) with wave/ light curls and it would kind of float around me while it was down like in a disney film. I would also stay in any updo I wanted without pins, and any flowers I put in it would stay alive for as long as they were in my hair. I'd love to try greens and blues but only on weekends so that I could look professional the rest of the time, colour change at will! lol. I guess I kind of want to look like a fairy - if I could have the wings/ magic powers to go with it that would be awesome. :)

catamonica
June 4th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Middle Thigh Auburn wavy hair.

wishywashy
June 4th, 2012, 01:26 PM
If anything were possible, I would want classic length hair, midnight black and pin straight. 4" diameter and stronger, thicker individual strands.

:pray: (is my wish granted??)

RitaCeleste
June 4th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Ronald McDonald Red hair long enough to sit on! Then I could decide if moving it to sit was too much bother and I wanted a trim. And straight, did I mention straight and maybe thicker too since it wouldn't pouf anymore.

TheMechaGinger
June 4th, 2012, 02:22 PM
Tailbone hair, strawberry blonde and mega thick in a U-shape, kinda wavy but mostly straight. I think a 6 or 7 in ponytail would be lovely too, with no taper :D

http://www.couturecolour.com/resources/images/ShadeFinder/ShadeFinder_StrawberryBlonde.jpg this is the color I want! With matching eyebrows! My blonde eyebrows drive me nuts

Now if I could have any hair despite how awful it would look on me, I'd have jet black mega shiny, thick, straight hair at classic length

ETA: Nice long/thick/dark eye lashes would be fabulous too! I'd love to able to get away with no mascara, but like my eye brows my eye lashes are platinum blonde

Nedertane
June 4th, 2012, 02:24 PM
My greatest desire is for it to just be past this "barely waist" stage! A little increase in thickness would be nice, but it's not that important. And though I do love my own color and texture, it'd be great fun to be able to change them at will like Tonks from Harry Potter! Big waves and dark hair would probably be the first things I'd try. :D

tiarefleur
June 4th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Waist-length wavy dark ash blonde hair with a blunt or v-shaped hemline :)

jel
June 4th, 2012, 03:08 PM
My current fantasy hair is fingertip-length, super thick, and silvery-white. Sort of like the old-school Storm from the X-men. :D

ETA: Make it knee-length! ;)

Mopolop
June 4th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Thick, course, black, waist length hair. <3

firegypsy
June 4th, 2012, 04:18 PM
silvery blue, iii, straight, classic length. Like in the Last Unicorn.

Hollyfire3
June 4th, 2012, 04:24 PM
I definatly want hair as long as Rapunzel's! Not blonde though, dark brown :D

This, I want this!!! But again, realistically, Holly Marie Combs's hair would be a great starting point....

Curly Hermione
June 4th, 2012, 04:33 PM
I also want magic shape-shifting hair, so it could be straight and black and long (like Pocahontas!) one day, blonde and wavy and long the next, and red and curly and long (like Merida from Brave only longer!) the day after! I would love that Merida has my dream hair, it's my goal. But i've always loved really long straight thick black hair, which I wouldn't be able to get without killing my hair. :)

Bene
June 4th, 2012, 04:59 PM
My hair, as it is in color and texture and curl pattern, only with the superhuman ability to airdry fully from soaking wet, and look normal. Without needing to damp bun or oil or anything. Just get out the shower and let it do its thing and not look like a "special needs" poodle.

MandyBeth
June 4th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Black with white tips, to my hips, if it doesn't break, my texture is fine with a 5" ponytail. Then I'm dying the ends all sorts of colors.

Can't decide on curls or not. I'd like layers, but not with curls.

Sivan
June 4th, 2012, 07:38 PM
I think my naturally straight hair and natural colour suit me best so I'd leave that... but I'd add a little bit of thickness and I'd make my ends the same colour as the rest of my hair (but a few highlights are ok).

ladylowtide
June 4th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Oh my what a fun thread. Some ideas:

1. Knee length 2c/3a Maximum white iii, u hem
2. Ankle length 1a black course 5 inch pony, zero taper
3. Calf length 2a Aqua blue, magic mermaid hair. V hem.
4. Mid thigh 1a light pink super blunt hem. Straight across bang. looks good in high pigtails. :p

So obviously I have thought about this a lot :)

Venefica
June 4th, 2012, 08:03 PM
If anything was possible I would have hair that grew black out of my scalp, it would be knee length, and I would not mind having it thicker though I am happy with the thickness I got so I shall not be greedy. I would like to have the ability to have my hair magically form into clothing weapons and demons that can move around and eat people. I would like my hair to be able to grab people and generally have all the abilities Bayonetta have with her hair. I would also want Duchess Ravenwaves ability to have electrical discharges from my hair, oh and since we are wishing here I would like to have stark white stripes running through my black hair to, and perhaps some purple ones. That is what I want if anything is possible.

jellycatty
June 4th, 2012, 08:07 PM
I'd have my own hair
except fire engine red and straight lol I cut it often (the short parts of my mullet) and differently each time :D

Anapeli
June 4th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Hi! I would have Ultrabella's hair and color it black for a few days. Then, coppery fire red for a few more! Seriously, Ultrabella's hair, in my personal opinion, has the best hair ever.

Sivan
June 4th, 2012, 09:51 PM
I think my naturally straight hair and natural colour suit me best so I'd leave that... but I'd add a little bit of thickness and I'd make my ends the same colour as the rest of my hair (but a few highlights are ok).

I totally forgot to add that I'd make it waist length and a little wavy sometimes!

Freckled.Thing
June 4th, 2012, 10:32 PM
I would want knee length auburn hair like the main character from Sherwood Smith's Crown Duel. Alternatively something crazy, like rainbow colors and classic length.

snowcloud
June 4th, 2012, 10:37 PM
I would seriously love to have super saiyan hair that flows straight upwards but never stops moving.. even without wind.. It would always move

Im already blonde.. so im half way there... lol

hellucy
June 5th, 2012, 08:15 AM

I like your thinking... and I'm with you on this one extra 'hands' would be so useful.
Also I would love hair like this http://www.ukhairdressers.com/style/full_pic.asp?pic=16828
.......but longer.

MasCat
June 5th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Oh, oh!

1. I'd love to have vampire hair that would grow back to floor-lenght anytime I slept. Preferably dark red with a silver streak

2. LHC multimedia hair - with one click of a mousa I could change my hair to be like any of those registered LHC users for a day :) - I'd say there would be a winter hair swap :D

PixxieStix
June 5th, 2012, 09:16 AM
If anything were possible, I'd want Ariel's hair to tailbone, or Jasmine's, only a cheerful copper red with auburn undertones.

I'm willing to settle for my hair, to tailbone, fully filled in on the top though. :)

ladyofrohan
June 5th, 2012, 09:39 AM
If anything were possible, I'd like the hair I have, only a little bit longer, with no taper or split ends, and be able to wear it down without getting super hot in seconds.

Seeshami
June 5th, 2012, 10:09 AM
I would want to be able to love my hair the way I did months ago.

fairy666tale
June 5th, 2012, 10:31 AM
I would love to have it like this (http://www.google.nl/imgres?q=saint+beast+rei&um=1&hl=nl&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=709&tbm=isch&tbnid=zwoIxP_hmEihZM:&imgrefurl=http://membres.multimania.fr/miyage/pages/saint_beast.htm&docid=kNlyGLAb0S-C9M&imgurl=http://membres.multimania.fr/miyage/galeries/saint_beast/rei_000.jpg&w=682&h=545&ei=TDPOT6KyKtPW8QOPq_nTDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=919&vpy=174&dur=461&hovh=155&hovw=178&tx=129&ty=122&sig=116192969338593918408&page=1&tbnh=155&tbnw=178&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:16,s:0,i:104). I couldn't find a full picture of his hair, but it's around knee-length.

gogirlanime
June 5th, 2012, 12:10 PM
I would seriously love to have super saiyan hair that flows straight upwards but never stops moving.. even without wind.. It would always move

Im already blonde.. so im half way there... lol

I read this to my boyfriend he thought that would be awesome and so do I!

froglet
June 5th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Hmm, I think I'd go for calf length, thick 3a or 3b hair, that was sapphire blue with a teal shimmer.

AutumnLocks
August 4th, 2012, 07:25 AM
If I could have my hair any way I wanted it.....I would have the exact light blondish red hair I had when I was a child. It would be hip length and about twice as thick as it is now. :o)

Freija
August 4th, 2012, 09:06 AM
Mine, but curly all the way to the roots; a true 3a/b! I would also have it all my natural colour, instead of the ends being a bit stained from Manic Panic...

Curly Crone
August 4th, 2012, 10:01 AM
About hip length.

1. Straight and honey blond with natural highlights.

or

2. Curly and RED, really red like orange red. Think "Brave".

or

3. Rainbow and curly. Think wisely-chosen.

Tristania
August 4th, 2012, 10:09 AM
Knee length, thick, with some body, and either deep red or deep purple.

rapunzelna
August 4th, 2012, 10:10 AM
Below should bangs that flow seamlessly into calf length black hair with a perfect hemline, much thicker than what I have with a slight wave.

akilina
August 4th, 2012, 10:31 AM
I wish I could grow 12 inches of hair instantly! I would even give up any growth for a year just to have it all at once :D

amanda_the_tall
August 4th, 2012, 10:33 AM
ahh. my dream hair would be waist length, 2c/M/ii, and about two shades darker than my natural color, which would be a dark or darker medium brown. no breakage! :D

Silken
August 4th, 2012, 11:04 AM
I'd want no grays, ever.

BrunetteElf
August 4th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Dream hair, eh? Well, first choice would be cotton candy pink as the color, wavy for texture, around waist length, I can dream can't I? The second, more attainable.. waist length and chocolate brown. <3

leslissocool
August 4th, 2012, 11:44 AM
Straight Knee length!!!! I'd LOVE blonde hair though :crush: I always wanted to be a blonde but I don't look that great with it.

Luxepiggy I want your hair! It's not boring at all!

omgitssarah
August 4th, 2012, 12:27 PM
My hair would stay that bright bright copper color that henna gives me before it oxidizes, it would be either mostly straight or very curly, classic length with a few long layers, and THICK.

~honeyflower~
August 4th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Well, mood changing hair color would be cool, for me it would be any of the natural hair colors out there. Red one moment then golden blond hair the next.

Rufflebutt
August 4th, 2012, 01:11 PM
I would want naturally bouncy, chocolate brown loose ringlets with lots of body and volume. :3

CaranDulin
August 4th, 2012, 01:45 PM

Pretty! My hair looks kind of like hers, only a bit thicker and my ends are more damaged. I want mine much longer, though. :)

floralgem
August 4th, 2012, 01:51 PM
I'm going to say it now, platinum blond pin straight with pink and purple highlights, maybe at either classic or knee length. A girl can only dream....

saffy2yrs
August 4th, 2012, 02:04 PM
I would like my current length, but literally all one length, no breakage, no new hair, just a curtain of 1C/2A fine iii hair.

CurlySasha
August 4th, 2012, 04:42 PM
I would love hair that is my colour (medium brown), my texture (3b-ish curls) and a little bit thicker. I would love to have zero layers, and a nice V-shape down to my tailbone while curly. Also, it would have to be ridiculously healthy, soft, split-free, and blindingly shiny :D
OR the same as above, but very red (like a natural redhead!)

RileyJane
August 4th, 2012, 05:34 PM
My hair would be every single color and longgggg like ankle length but hip length when I want it :P

CurlyCap
August 4th, 2012, 06:00 PM
I'm sorta boring.

I'd want my hair, but maybe naturally shiny and with no requirement for leave-ins for definition. Sigh. A life of wash-n-go....

lil_irish_angel
August 4th, 2012, 06:04 PM
oh my where to begin

first have the color of my henna but at knee length
and have thicker hair than what i have now
and have a lovely v shape when i want it and a straight when i want it for updo's

not asking for too much am i

minxe
August 4th, 2012, 06:06 PM
Definitely hair like this!
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m899kgekfL1qfh5h9o1_500.jpg
But I'll settle for super long, luscious waves. ;)

millyaulait
August 5th, 2012, 04:21 AM
I would want naturally bouncy, chocolate brown loose ringlets with lots of body and volume. :3

Uh, YUP. This exactly!

For me it'd be WL, with side bangs. :crush:

Venefica
August 5th, 2012, 04:29 AM
I do not remember if I have answered this thread yet but if anything was possible I would want hair that is past knee length, six inches ponytail all the way down. I would like it to be naturally yet black with stark white, blood red and purple stripes. I would like my hair to be able to form clothes, let me melt into shadows and use that to teleport and I want to be able to summon demons and monsters made out of my hair. Oh and when it is windy out I want my hair to just hang there untouched by it the wind I wear it loose, and when there is no wind I want it to move on it's own. Oh yes and I want it to give off burst of electricity when I am angry and be able to attack and drain the blood and life force out of my enemies and send to me to give me eternal life. Is this to much to ask?

lauren_n
August 5th, 2012, 06:44 AM
Mine would just change so often! At the moment, thick wavy waist length golden hair with lots of layers maybe, or a short dark asymmetrical cut that I could easily grow out at any point (it appears natural colours have grown on me, a few months ago I'd gotten to the point that natural colours looked very unnatural and bland to me as opposed to blues/pinks etc.)

pocketfulla
August 5th, 2012, 07:00 AM
Isabel Lucas' hair just like in this pic, but a lot longer, maybe tailbone. Wouldn't mind her face either, or her clothes. :p

http://http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-aVK7fW1IcME/Tbw44DjW5WI/AAAAAAAAAf4/tVf-_MSXTm8/s640/551709_sans-titre.jpg

pocketfulla
August 5th, 2012, 07:03 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-aVK7fW1IcME/Tbw44DjW5WI/AAAAAAAAAf4/tVf-_MSXTm8/s640/551709_sans-titre.jpg

Not sure if the pic above works or not, sorry of it does!

blondie9912
August 5th, 2012, 07:14 AM
Wow, if only this were possible! My hair would be double the thickness I have now, but still F. It would be two shades lighter and sun bleach easily, and not tangle whatsoever. Oh, and I would have beautiful, natural tumbling waves :D

Ambystoma
August 5th, 2012, 07:43 AM
Right now, this:

http://i.imgur.com/Xypq2l.jpg

And if we're allowed to choose something that totally won't suit our colouring, then sometimes this:

http://i.imgur.com/iYbLDl.jpg

mzBANGBANG
August 5th, 2012, 07:45 AM
Mine is easy, Game of Thrones queen of the dragons hair :) If I can ever reach that length, I may attempt to lighten it.

JamieLeigh
August 5th, 2012, 10:10 AM
I was watching one of the Dora the Explorer movies (the one where she's trying to complete all the tasks to become a true princess) with my youngest son once, and there was a brush that Dora could use to make her hair longer. But she could only use it once, so she had to save it for when she needed it the most. :p

I loved that concept - what if there were different magical brushes and combs that you could use to make your hair however you liked? You could use one to make it curly, use one to gain length, use one to change colour, etc.

gratitudinous
August 5th, 2012, 10:21 AM
I do not remember if I have answered this thread yet but if anything was possible I would want hair that is past knee length, six inches ponytail all the way down. I would like it to be naturally yet black with stark white, blood red and purple stripes. I would like my hair to be able to form clothes, let me melt into shadows and use that to teleport and I want to be able to summon demons and monsters made out of my hair. Oh and when it is windy out I want my hair to just hang there untouched by it the wind I wear it loose, and when there is no wind I want it to move on it's own. Oh yes and I want it to give off burst of electricity when I am angry and be able to attack and drain the blood and life force out of my enemies and send to me to give me eternal life. Is this to much to ask?

Love this! :D
Would it offend if I created my next D&D character with that hair? It's too cool not to bring to 'life'! :flower:

I think Amber_Maiden may have already said this, but I'd want Ariel's hair at classic!
Or perhaps I'd be a shapeshifter like Tonks, and just be changing it up all the time... sigh... I can dream. :o

Kat
August 5th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Can I have reversibility? 'Cause that's what I really want. I wanna be able to dye my hair but remove it later without consequences, take it back to a length ideal for a certain style I want and then have it back to long later, etc. :)

Purdy Bear
August 5th, 2012, 11:31 AM
As I am virtually totally bald with Alopecia so wont probably every have hair again, I would say to have my own hair back and for it to grow healthy and naturally to my goal length of tail bone.

Otherwise it would be this:

http://blogue.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/jane-seymour1.jpg

AdaClare
August 5th, 2012, 01:08 PM
I'd love to have classic length curls. :)

sakuraemily
August 5th, 2012, 01:42 PM
I'd have my own hair but with more shine and way more thickness.

Fairlight63
August 5th, 2012, 01:48 PM
If it was possible I would like to have thicker hair. I wish mine was a med. instead of so thin & fine. I wish that my "cleavage" would go away & be so thick of hair that I would never find it again :p

HadessThera
August 5th, 2012, 02:21 PM
I would love to be able to change my hair at will, like Tonks in Harry Potter :D

mallorykay13
August 5th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Bright red fluorescent hair... But have it grow out of my head that way so I don't have to upkeep it or pay for more hair dye. Loose spiral curls and classic when dry.

Sabriel
August 5th, 2012, 04:52 PM
Very thick, wavy, vibrant hip/tb length red hair. Sadly my hair is not like that... but I've embraced what I've got and I love it :)

Sabriel
August 5th, 2012, 04:53 PM

This would be fantastic :D

Lady Neeva
August 5th, 2012, 05:54 PM
BSL with blunt ends. Which is attainable-I can take off some from my ends.

Dang3rousB3auty
August 6th, 2012, 02:25 AM
I would want long(to my knees) really really thick hair that could change from pitch black to bright white whenever I wanted. I would never ever have to brush it or wash it and it would literally sparkle in the sunshine. Also Flowers would bloom in my hair. I would love to wear it in very intricate braids.

For some reason I picture myself running around in the forest in beautiful long flowing dresses and riding unicorns :P haha

mckenzie
August 6th, 2012, 02:59 AM
This (Joan Baez):
:http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/207128.jpg

FrannyG
August 6th, 2012, 06:36 AM
I would want my own hair, but I would like to have that button that could make my hair shorter if I want, or bring it back down to my current length. :)

bunzfan
August 6th, 2012, 06:38 AM
Thats a great idea FrannyG:D if i could have any hair i would love the length and thickness of Torrin paige's hair.

Loviatar
August 6th, 2012, 07:09 AM
I'd go for tailbone length, back to my old full upper iii thickness, blunt cut, and I could decide what colour it was going to be every morning when I woke up :D

Oh and I would have harnessed my natural wave!

Lisabunny
August 6th, 2012, 11:11 AM
I would love to just snap my fingers and have any style I want :)

alexis917
August 6th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Honestly, I can't settle on any details except that I would want it bellybutton length! And it would automatically adjust to a style or color I wanted, so I would never be bored. I could try a pixie cut one day and knee length the next...

spirals
August 6th, 2012, 12:35 PM
I'm torn, because I love red hair and when I have it, it looks like I was born with it. But dark chocolate brown is soooo beautiful. And I love curls. But a straightish brown curtain of hair is awesome. OK, I have it: I want tailbone, slight-V, 1b dark chocolate, super-glossy hair on me, of ii thickness. In short, I want my mom's hair-type, but longer, as she got the native hair. But I want to be surrounded by curly redheads all day so I can look at it. :D

silverstars
August 6th, 2012, 01:23 PM
I think I would like something this color (with more purple in it):
http://www.haircolorsideas.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/blue-hair-long.jpg

but classic length, thick, and 2c. I would want the bangs to be 1a though.

Witherwood
August 6th, 2012, 02:30 PM
My dream hairstyle would be super long, keep the thickness but not the weight that comes with the thickness, pitch black and super strait.

evieisocoolike
August 6th, 2012, 02:34 PM
I would probably want knee length red- ombre hair (like this (http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&rlz=1C1TSNO_enUS463US463&biw=1241&bih=606&tbm=isch&tbnid=TwX6ks7jE8hpvM:&imgrefurl=http://effyeahombrehair.tumblr.com/post/19367610705&docid=BXDaDrV_Yj0JPM&imgurl=http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0y96s70sB1qmd93qo1_500.jpg&w=500&h=606&ei=WSkgUJfMGIj89QSL54CYCQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=378&vpy=47&dur=676&hovh=247&hovw=204&tx=129&ty=126&sig=102887593439119810503&page=1&tbnh=115&tbnw=104&start=0&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:0,i:113)) with these (http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=X&rlz=1C1TSNO_enUS463US463&biw=1241&bih=606&tbm=isch&tbnid=4MRYGQ7MXpzpjM:&imgrefurl=http://shorthairstyleshaircuts.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/longer-curly-hair-styles-exotic-feminine-elegant-sexy/&docid=rXBQ5QBMuxpHwM&imgurl=http://shorthairstyleshaircuts.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/long-curly-hairstyles.jpg&w=486&h=614&ei=jykgULTNHoym8gTPyYDgCQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=465&sig=102887593439119810503&page=1&tbnh=118&tbnw=93&start=0&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0,i:145&tx=51&ty=65) curls and face framing layers. Oh, how a girl can dream :cloud9:

patienceneeded
August 6th, 2012, 02:50 PM
White hair (Like Storm from X-Men) that was at LEAST Classic length, possibly fingertip length. Wavy (like 3a) and iii.

panffle
August 6th, 2012, 02:55 PM
I'd want hip length, 1a baby pink hair with fairytale ends. I can only dream...

ScarlettAdelle
August 6th, 2012, 02:59 PM
Arwen's thick dark brown wavy hair, but to my calves... and with my rogue streak intact :P

Simone_Fatale
August 6th, 2012, 10:30 PM
I'd love midback, reasonably thick, perfectly straight and light pinkish blonde hair :3

digginit
August 6th, 2012, 10:56 PM
mostly i would like a ponytail as thick as my wrist and straight. Length depends some what on the day.

lacefrost
August 7th, 2012, 12:09 AM
I want hair that is

-dark purple
-3c/4a, forming perfect clumped curls
- hangs down to TBL or classic
- no splits, no baby hairs, all one length

sunshine-locks
August 7th, 2012, 12:43 AM
Not sure if I've already posted on this thread, but I'd want hair like Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter). It isn't too far off the hair I had when I was 10, but hers looks thicker and my hair naturally isn't that light anymore :( http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-HM6O0TcSzwI/TgV8jmLBn7I/AAAAAAAABdk/EhlwKAcIxKk/s1600/q.jpg

BambooBeauty
August 7th, 2012, 12:52 AM
My hair would be the colour of Isla Fisher's hair. It would be wavy and waist length.

BambooBeauty
August 7th, 2012, 12:56 AM
http://beautyandhairstyles.onsugar.com/Homecoming-Hairstyle-Isla-Fisher-15744791

But to my waist

joflakes
August 7th, 2012, 01:20 AM
Same texture and colour as my natural hair (I can always add clip ins for coloured bits!) but BSL. I think anything longer than that would be a bit silly going from mid-neck length...wouldn't know what to do with it!

ankh222
September 24th, 2012, 11:51 AM
i would like my hair to be 3a /wavy/black and most important....classic length.

longforthis
September 24th, 2012, 04:24 PM
Thick, coarse hair. 3a curls. Black, or really close to it.

Some might want to slap me for saying that, but I just find hair like that to be gorgeous.

Sarahlabyrinth
September 24th, 2012, 05:31 PM
My own hair, classic length in pure silver!

Iaine
September 24th, 2012, 05:35 PM
I would love my own texture, just knee length and pink. I feel like I would look cool with pink hair.

Pigfarts
September 24th, 2012, 05:36 PM
My hair would be a long pastel pink.
http://cuteasianhair.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/cute-asian-hair-long-straight-pink.png

and hair tinsel would be made achievable through hair dye.
http://www.makeupgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/beyonce-hair-tinsel.jpg

theemeraldskull
September 24th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Hair of this thickness and length:
http://pinterest.com/pin/334462709795944940/

But solid snow white.
http://pinterest.com/pin/334462709795969379/

I have been toying with the idea of bleaching the underside of my hair white... but it's so darn damaging!

fairhairedthing
September 24th, 2012, 06:37 PM
I'm really happy with my own hair, but I'd like it to be waist length(ish) and platinum white. Maybe a little straighter.

Faux
September 24th, 2012, 07:11 PM
I would really love to have hair that was pin straight, like I had already flat ironed it. That would save me so much time! Otherwise, I'm pretty happy with my hair. I'm only a couple inches from waist, which is my goal and I love my violet black color (even if I have to dye it). So my fantasy hair would be to wake up with already styled hair and no more root touch ups!

RileyJane
September 24th, 2012, 07:15 PM
I would want waist length wavy red hair! Ive always loved natural red hair, but I feel like a box red just isnt the same :p

Greenfire
September 24th, 2012, 07:28 PM
If anything were possible with hair, I think it would be cool to have Medusa hair, with hissing snakes.

Or hair made out of licorice whips that you could just pull on when you wanted more, but could cut it off and eat as much as you like whenever you like.

Mood hair would be cool too, if it would change both colour and style depending on my mood. It could turn fiery red and whip around when I was angry, and if I was really evil, it could grow black as ink and thick as ropes and long and strong and move like it was alive. (thinking Malificent, if her hair was alive and free I think it would try to strangle things) If I was righteously indignant, I would want it to grow silvery white like Gandalf's hair, and fly out in all directions back from my face, like Fabio's hair, and impart an unearthly glow to me. If I felt serene, it would be very smooth, very fine, slicked back and long, pale pale pale champagne. If I was happy, it would be a myriad of colour and kinda like Lisa Simpson. If I was in love, it would be wavy, and shiny and glorious but a rich shade of chocolate brown. If I was passionate, it would be really curly and dark purple. If I was sad, it would turn dark turquoise and grow to hide my face so no one would see me cry. If I felt energetic, it would turn soft pink and super fuzzy like angora. I totally think mood hair would be cool!

GrowingOut
September 24th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Pure White, floor, no tangles.

Faux
September 24th, 2012, 07:43 PM
If anything were possible with hair, I think it would be cool to have Medusa hair, with hissing snakes.

Or hair made out of licorice whips that you could just pull on when you wanted more, but could cut it off and eat as much as you like whenever you like.

Mood hair would be cool too, if it would change both colour and style depending on my mood. It could turn fiery red and whip around when I was angry, and if I was really evil, it could grow black as ink and thick as ropes and long and strong and move like it was alive. (thinking Malificent, if her hair was alive and free I think it would try to strangle things) If I was righteously indignant, I would want it to grow silvery white like Gandalf's hair, and fly out in all directions back from my face, like Fabio's hair, and impart an unearthly glow to me. If I felt serene, it would be very smooth, very fine, slicked back and long, pale pale pale champagne. If I was happy, it would be a myriad of colour and kinda like Lisa Simpson. If I was in love, it would be wavy, and shiny and glorious but a rich shade of chocolate brown. If I was passionate, it would be really curly and dark purple. If I was sad, it would turn dark turquoise and grow to hide my face so no one would see me cry. If I felt energetic, it would turn soft pink and super fuzzy like angora. I totally think mood hair would be cool!

10 points for creativity!

VioletCurlyhair
September 24th, 2012, 10:21 PM
If anything were possible with hair? Hmm... I would want it long, so long, maybe classic length curly, which would be at least calf length straightened/stretched on me. I would keep my entire hairtype, and have blue and/or purple highlights, perhaps around the edges. I could straighten it sometimes, and it would revert completely back. My curls would be ALL over the place, it would be so AWESOME! And I am totally with other posters about it having some sort of sentience. If someone came to try to touch without even bothering to ask first, it could just slap their hand away. It would be SO COOL! But alas, only in dreams.

theemeraldskull
September 24th, 2012, 10:36 PM

I. Love. This. I could write a whole book off of that, seriously! Love it. :-D

salamander
September 24th, 2012, 11:40 PM
Superhero comic hair for me, the bright-red hip-to-classic length hugely voluminous and yet never in the way curls that like fifteen people in Marvel have. Maybe a brighter tone than they usually do, something really fire-and-coals colored.

Shepherdess
September 24th, 2012, 11:51 PM
I would love glimmering golden hair over 7 inches thick in circumference past floor length and healthy looking all the way down. :p

Like this color and just as shiny!
http://www.numbersleuth.org/worlds-gold/gold-bar.jpg

And like this texture!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Joi45H5yQdo (actually this is already pretty much my dream hair)

:crush:

Soulina
September 25th, 2012, 12:25 AM
Blackish blue, calflenght. Straight fine iii. I woud keep it braided and use my braid as a weapon like Jackie Chan in that one movie :D Or maybe completely white? Haa now I know, hair that I can change color with the power of my mind!

auburntressed
September 25th, 2012, 12:55 AM
I like the idea of mood hair, except mine would change among various shades of red - from strawberry blond to dark auburn. Most of the time it would be more fiery, but the extreme ends of the spectrum would indicate rare states of intense emotion.

I would also double my thickness and add just a hair (har har) more volume to it. I would probably also have a little more wave - just a tad. Like probably 2a/2b hair instead of what I have got.

Oh, and my hair would be able to move around and grab hold of things, like an extra arm. Plus, it would automatically de-tangle itself when ever it was jostled out of position.

Length would probably be somewhere between classic and knee with an impressively full hemline.

anitacs9101
September 25th, 2012, 02:43 AM
This is hard because there is something I like about almost all kinds of hair >.<
My unrealistic dream hair would grow 1 inch a day so I could change my hair style from month to month! It would be m/solid iii and change hair curliness from day to day. It would also be able to change color on command with no roots, and would be completely indestructible, every single hair would never break. And it wouldn't get flaky or greasy for at least a week or two. :D

My humanly possible dream hair would be either light blonde (so I can play around with temp hair dyes without bleaching) or my current color (cuz I like it lol), super thick, all one length, no split ends or damage, and again wouldn't get flaky or greasy for at least a week or two :) Not sure about hair type...I'd be fine with any of them really :p

PandorasBox89
September 25th, 2012, 04:36 AM
I would love to have hair that could be both curly or straight when I wanted it to be. Also it would be awesome to have a product that made my hair grow fast (like 2-3 inches per application) so that I can have a pixie cut and a week later, BSL hair! haha..

Although if I could just pick one type of hair.. I'd have waist length curly red hair (like the girl from Brave), no tangles, always perfect curls and super soft:D And ofcourse my hair would be ridiculously resilient..

terylenerose
September 25th, 2012, 07:59 AM
(There must be about six of these threads by now. I'm sure I've seen another one around here somewhere. :confused:)

In any case -- I'd like my hair to be classic-ish, at least when stretched, and all my natural color. Beyond that, tangle and split free, of course, and fairytale ends which for me are just as of course. I don't want anything too special. I couldn't really care less about which hair texture I have, just about having it show itself properly.

TeaEarlGreyHot
September 25th, 2012, 08:17 AM
I'd pick 3b/3c, at least MBL, dark chocolate brown with teal highlights

AspenSong
September 25th, 2012, 08:49 AM
Um, the hair from Tangled?!! lol. Minus not growing after it's cut!
Gosh, I'm boring! lol.
Really, I'd go for Knee Length, iii hair, Straight like I have now...BUT, able to hold a good curl or wave, not AS fine as my hair is now, but fairly fine and soft. Color, Either a richer color of the brown it is now, or a pretty cornsilk blonde. I'm pretty torn on that part, I liked my hair when it was certain shades of blonde, but I do like it dark like it naturally is as well. And since anything is possible, I want it to regrow at like 4-5 inches a month, so that if I ever get a wild hair and want a cut, it'll grow back in a decent amount of time! lol

AutumnLocks
September 25th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Classic length the same color it was when I was about 5 years old. That color is a beautiful light red with varying shades of that color. Oh, and big bouncy curls.

rock007junkie
September 25th, 2012, 04:13 PM
I would have the curliest black and blue-streaked tailbone length hair...oh dreams!

Audhumla
September 26th, 2012, 08:02 AM
Hmm such a tough decision. Any of these:

http://data.whicdn.com/images/26246784/a1a1f67296932355484fcb002709bc296f21ca0a1f24d-sMK9PJ_fw554_large.

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg17/IMLost13/RP/2b04e2f6b09956132f95310ee38d65607d4735ca.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwo6gba5MP1qbbs2ao1_500.png

http://blog-imgs-47.fc2.com/b/u/h/buhisoku/20120108072049_8_2.jpg

http://www5.mirusoft.com/databank/gazouita_collector/daydir/20120201/11328123573247.jpg

ApatheticFairy
September 26th, 2012, 08:17 AM
Classic, tiny corkscrew curls, my current thickness, soft U-hemline and pure white.

Long_hair_bear
September 26th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Naturally purple, knee length hair. :)

TheVegan6
October 5th, 2013, 07:31 PM
Floor-length, cartoony blue-black, blunt cut, excellent condition. And I just maybe can achieve that someday.:cheese:

chen bao jun
October 5th, 2013, 07:48 PM
My own, but knee length while curly, no fairy knots EVER, not much thinning at ends. I don't mind some thinning but hate the abrupt taper I have now (though I know that's damage).
And not so dry, easier to moisturize.
I dont' mind it getting grey or anything.
I might not like knee length, but I figure, start at that, I can cut it (in my dream world)

Marbid
October 5th, 2013, 07:50 PM
Hmmm. I want the pure black super shiny stick straight asian hair that looks like silk. And I want it at drag length.

Like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y241Dd6H_c

Yeah. Any of those (particularly the last one) would be fine with me. I could die happily with that hair.

If I want something unrealistic....... Hmmmmm..... Nah. I wan't no color other than black. black is my thing. And stick straight would be nice.

But I am happy with the hair I have now. If only it where black. I wish it where black. That would be nice.

0xalis
October 5th, 2013, 11:41 PM
I'd want my hair to be hip length, slightly darker, I'd keep my fringe and waves. I'd also wear it down all the time if it wouldn't get damaged :p
I've actually grown quite fond of my own hair and I'd be really happy if I could just keep it healthy and get it long :/ Perhaps a little bit thicker but not too much.

I would love to have ankle length hair for a day though... that'd be fun. I wouldn't want that all of the time though :p

EDIT TO ADD!!
I forgot that it would be awesome to have red hair [ginger red not fire engine, lol] if it looked good on me. I think it would, since when I was in the 4th grade my hair got sunbleached to a very red colour and I even had freckles to go with it! :o

Andeee
October 6th, 2013, 01:00 AM
I'll go for knee length, can be fairytale ends, with more spirals (I have several now, but am not completely spiralled) and my natural color hair *before* I started to go grey, which is a dark dark rich brown.

stachelbeere
October 6th, 2013, 01:33 AM
white blonde classic length 1b/M/iii with layers. Hair that never tangles or gets damaged when worn down and still feels soft and is shiny. white blonde so I could use it as a canvas to dye it any crazy colours I wanted. layers so you can see all the different colours underneath...

this is probably never going to happen.

stachelbeere
October 6th, 2013, 01:43 AM
white blonde classic length 1b/M/iii with layers. Hair that never tangles or gets damaged when worn down and still feels soft and is shiny. white blonde so I could use it as a canvas to dye it any crazy colours I wanted. layers so you can see all the different colours underneath...

this is probably never going to happen.

Neneka
October 6th, 2013, 02:08 AM
My hair but waist length and I could wear it down all the time without it getting on my way or getting any damage. I would also like to style it so it would look like wurly "Hollywood hair". Big curls and spirals on the ends.

sparrowswing
October 6th, 2013, 02:59 AM
Hmm... if we're talking about mild fantasy, I'd want calf-length, 1a texture, iii thickness, blunt-ended hair in a nice shade of burgundy or even a more violet shade of deep red (or maybe black). Magic hair that never breaks (unless cut) or tangles would be nice too.

If we're talking high fantasy where the laws of physics and nature itself don't apply, I want hair (still calf-length, iii, blunt cut) that will hold curl whenever I want it to, with minimal effort, change color (to any color on the rainbow or all of them at once) on a whim, never break (unless cut) or tangle, braid itself, dry quickly without heat, and stay permanently at that perfect "I washed my hair exactly one day ago; isn't it fabulous?" stage.

Naiadryade
October 6th, 2013, 06:32 AM
HAIR THAT NEVER SPLITS.

Tailbone-length, iii thickness, rich brown voluminous hair. Pretty close to my own, just a little thicker and a good deal longer. Think Katara!

http://i50.tinypic.com/ixsbvm.png

Also, since this is a fantasy, If I could get it to turn green at will, but then be able to change it back, that would be pretty sweet.

FireFromWithin
October 6th, 2013, 07:17 AM
I think I'd like my normal colour which is a mid-blonde but if there were no limits I'd want ankle length hair with some loose curls that would kind of float around me and move with me without ever getting caught in anything. And it would spread out around me and move when I was angry.

Rio040113
October 6th, 2013, 08:11 AM
100% healthy, damage free, split free hair. I'd keep my colour but I'd love super thick hair, well, maybe not excessively thick but thick enough that it looked voluminous and luxurious without even trying. I'd love to be a curly, full on big ringlets down to tbl or maybe classic. Mmm, I wish!

MaryO
October 6th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Either WHITE straight and WL or Princess Merida's lovely locks! :-)

TrapperCreekD
October 6th, 2013, 11:20 AM
This is an awesome thread! I need to go find some pictures of my dream hair.

sweetinlace
October 6th, 2013, 11:46 AM
If anything were possible, I'd change my hair nearly everyday. Color, Cut, Length, Hair Type, Thickness. That would be amazing!!! I'm always seeing things that look super cute that I want. Mostly bright styles, but not always. I've had some bright pink dye in my hair before but my hair and bleach were not friends....at all.

Cherry*Tree
October 6th, 2013, 11:54 AM
I would have dark brown hair with natural blond highlights down to hip with natural loose spiral curls.

Temme
October 6th, 2013, 11:55 AM
I would have golden hair down to the floor, so thick it's as heavy as me, but it wouldn't hurt my scalp, with a super blunt hemline. It would have a strong wave pattern and blind people with its shine:cool:

livelycurls
October 6th, 2013, 12:18 PM
I'll keep my texture and color but will make it waist length

Babzilla
October 6th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Daenerys from Game of Thrones! Sigh!

massivecnqstdr
October 6th, 2013, 01:35 PM
I'd have hair like this:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hI7XvWekQqI/S3qwATJbUAI/AAAAAAAAAO0/_JaKp_pyYsM/s400/RachelTrue.jpg

So purrrrdy

Othala
October 6th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Pure white, über thick, wavy, no thinning at the ends and blunt cut at waist.

summergreen
October 6th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Another vote for Merida hair!! :)

Sarahlabyrinth
October 6th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Classic length hair which never tangles and is nice and thick.

Skade
October 6th, 2013, 02:10 PM
I would probably go for Jasmines thick dark hair. Always loved her bouncy hair as a child. http://coveredgirlislam.blogspot.se/2012/02/hijabi-princess-project-jasmine.html

milky way
October 6th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Merida hair... Sigh... That's the dream. I'm actually secretely planning on perming my hair once it's long enough, and maybe throw in a little henna to make my natural red colour more intense, and then live happily ever after!

Tail Feathers
October 6th, 2013, 02:52 PM
http://www.coolapic.com/cool/long-blue-green-hair-hair-and-beauty-tutorials

this, but longer. at least to my knees....

VJG
October 6th, 2013, 03:00 PM
I think I would choose Merida's hair from Brave (if we are including the possibility to keep it healthy and untangled), since I've always loved curly red hair.

RainbowPearl
October 6th, 2013, 03:07 PM
I would love to have layered, thick, curly classic hair length.

WilfredAllen
October 6th, 2013, 03:57 PM
I would dye my hair purple if there was a way to get my natural colour back after

I'd also want to try curly hair and possibly dread locks

I guess my fantasy hair is just hair that bounces back to it's normal self after being altered haha

Valorie
October 6th, 2013, 11:43 PM
For it to avoid loss of thickness during life changes.

Kelli Kat
October 6th, 2013, 11:58 PM
I would have my same hair, but it would be classic length and maybe a bit thicker :)

Diamond.Eyes
October 7th, 2013, 12:09 AM
Now, I am no fan of her music and am well aware that this hair texture couldn't possibly be made without a curling wand or perm rods, but I would LOVE to have T-Swifts hair texture in this picture! I absolutely adore romantic, curly hair-styles like this! :o
http://i39.tinypic.com/15ydcts.jpg

Stray_mind
October 7th, 2013, 12:35 AM
I'd have waist lenght dark blue hair with big and full waves. Too bad i didn't find a bicture with an example of this fantasy of mine :D

teawitch
October 7th, 2013, 12:42 AM
Oh, what a hard question... probably classic length, wavy (or straight) red or strawberry blonde hair. Or even longer, and perhaps a strange color, like purple, turquoise or pink. Or maybe white! I can't decide. :hmm:

gnome82
October 7th, 2013, 03:30 AM
Healthy ankle length with deep auburn highlights

Federica
October 7th, 2013, 04:02 AM
Classic lenght, wavy, natural ginger.
I love so much ginger hair.

Ashflower89
October 7th, 2013, 04:31 AM
I would keep my dark ash blonde color, but have it more curly and BSL. Or blood red!

Bagginslover
October 7th, 2013, 04:33 AM
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6770&d=1381141953
This^ (Tauriel, not Legolas, though his hair is lovely too).

Lyv
October 7th, 2013, 10:08 AM
I'd have my current henna red but with more pronounced waves and classic length. Oh and I'd want have the red without having to do anything.

Heni
October 7th, 2013, 10:52 AM
I would love to have my hair to be blonde or strawberry blonde pin straight classic length..Loving the idea! :o

TrapperCreekD
October 7th, 2013, 10:56 AM
This (http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/74/b3/ec/74b3ec6ee0cbfabc6579c304265cb76f.jpg), only in my natural color with a few more pronounced blonde-ish and auburn highlights, face-framing layers, thick, hip length, V or U hemline, and while we're at it, no tangles and frizz. :)

rose313
October 7th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Platinum blonde hair to my tailbone, all one length. I would want it to be straight most of the time, but I would want to be able to transform it to super curly on some days.

ositarosita
October 7th, 2013, 11:01 AM
Tailbone, platinum, with long layers .. I would keep my own texture.

YamaMaya
October 8th, 2013, 01:49 PM
I'd probably turn my hair into some crazy anime color every couple of months. Alas dark hair means a lot of bleach and I'm not patient enough to do it slowly enough to minimize damage.

MidnightSunlite
October 8th, 2013, 07:11 PM
OHohoho! Reading some of the other post.. I do like the thought hair color being changed at will (no damage yay). I'd be happy with teal, red or pure white down to my feet.

Um other then that, any heard of Bayonetta? She's a video game character and her hair is like magical cause shes witch. I'm not sure if she grow her hair at will or if it's just REALLY REALLY long, but she can wear it as clothes? lol IT doesn't look hair it actually looks like clothes. It kinda remind me of Sindel from Mortal Kombat, she can use her hair to attack people, like whip or rope or something.

TheVegan6
November 30th, 2013, 09:13 PM
If anything were possible, I would want hair that wrapped around the Earth three times, and rainbow, like my dream. It was also glittery, and it would braid itself.

Eden Iris
November 30th, 2013, 09:33 PM
3a/M/iii, hip length, burgundy, mahogany, auburn, with copper highlights. I want tons more hair, but I don't want it to give me a headache when I bun it, or tangle, ever. A few face-framing layers would be nice, too.

ThatOneMermaid
November 30th, 2013, 09:58 PM
If damage was non-existent and my hair never got tangled, I'd want super thick, knee length hair with a blunt hemline, either wavy and bright Ariel-red, or silky straight and bright, vibrant rainbow colors.

RainbowBowser
December 1st, 2013, 12:39 AM
WL-TBL length, vibrant purple or pastel pink.

anitacs9101
December 1st, 2013, 01:00 AM
I may have already responded to this but I'll respond again lol.

I would definitely want floor length to start. I could cut it to a length I could wear down if I wanted. Classic at the very least. Or "touches-the-floor-when-I-sit" length. :)

As for color...I'd either just want my natural color but maybe a bit darker, bright Ariel red, or (like OP) a pretty pastel color, like lilac, pink, or blue. I think loooooong pastel hair is one of the prettiest styles, because it is probably near impossible to accomplish which makes it rare. xD

I'd also want it iii and 1a. :D Or maybe super curly. :shrug:

HintOfMint
December 1st, 2013, 01:23 AM
Man, my old answer in this thread is lame. Now I'm thinking platinum white with thin rose gold highlights throughout. It would also be classic length with loose, spiral curls.

fluffypuffy
December 1st, 2013, 03:36 AM
I love the colour I have naturally, but if I could (in addition to maybe being 2/3x thicker), I'd chop it into a mid-lengthish bob and dye it obnoxious teal :)

Prettychild
December 1st, 2013, 06:46 PM
I apologise for what is going to be a lame answer but...I love the hair of this lady from Braveheart. I would wish mine could be like this. I love the texture and the length.
http://uk.web.img1.acsta.net/r_640_600/b_1_d6d6d6/medias/nmedia/18/73/51/89/19209145.jpg

rainfortheend
December 1st, 2013, 11:41 PM
Hmm... definitely a few shades darker and inches thicker. I love classic vintage hair... I'd love for mine to be one of these textures naturally. (And magically style itself!)

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7e/84/e8/7e84e86359e5f831073a472aef989907.jpg

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/bb/6f/97/bb6f97b507e80f249a21a34962de7c86.jpg

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/ec/38/8a/ec388a3ea6b5e0c5bd6b33f24e71e996.jpg

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/80/ca/c2/80cac28ef93c67e132eb2b559ce1ccc8.jpg

LauraLongLocks
December 1st, 2013, 11:51 PM
Hmm, I would want 2c or 3a/M/ii hair, at TBL to classic, with perfect fairytale ends/ringlets. I like my natural color. I would wear my hair down all the time and it would never be in my way, would always looks shiny, voluminous, and perfectly groomed.

ETA: But I love my natural hair, too. I would probably want what I have now, if I had 2c or 3a hair. ;) Maybe I would want that hair for a night out, or a week vacation at a beach resort.

FuzzyBlackWaves
December 2nd, 2013, 05:07 AM
I'd have hip length, slightly relaxed curly black hair that would be down literally all the time :)

Tail Feathers
December 2nd, 2013, 05:34 AM
mid-thigh, mermaid ocean blue

Naima
December 2nd, 2013, 06:01 AM
I want hair colored deep blue growing right out of my scalp, so I don't have to do the roots))):rolleyes:

DarleneH
December 2nd, 2013, 06:06 AM
Disney princess hair, like from "Tangled" or "Brave" or Jasmine's in "Aladdin". Or Lord of the Rings type hairstyles that can be achieved without the wigs and extensions!

teenerz
December 2nd, 2013, 09:39 AM
I'd have a few inches past BSL straight, dark red hair.

tbonita
December 2nd, 2013, 09:49 AM
Between BSL and waist, same texture and color it is now, with fairy tale ends :)

At least I just wana change the length... I'll get there right? Right!?!

magfish
December 2nd, 2013, 10:56 AM
Merida Merida Merida!! Gorgeous red, curly to my waist. And those big curls with lots of volume that go right up to her scalp. It would never get tangled or flat or matted or tied around things..... Uggggh, if ONLY!

Mizumi
December 2nd, 2013, 12:07 PM
I would have lower porosity and stronger ends, sigh! Also better growth and a little more thickness

ejking2
December 2nd, 2013, 12:18 PM
I would want 1a white-blonde hair that would never tangle or get fuzzy in braids. I would want it to be classic length and maybe just a little bit thicker than it is now.

monsoonstorm
December 2nd, 2013, 12:24 PM
I would like my hair without the grey and a little thicker.

How it used to be, basically!

Hairheart
December 6th, 2013, 10:23 AM
I would have thiiiick, thick and dense hair. Long. Down to the waist, but cut in a triangle layer. And it would be natural light blond, with a few fun strands of blue or red. It would also have some thich, big waves to it in the lengths. I'm already a "hair toucher", constantly with my hands in my hair. But if I had my dream hair I probably wouldn't get anything done since I most likely would be playing with it at all times. Aahhh...one can only dream...

Majormiles
December 6th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Tbl hair, my natural colour and wave, but thicker, smoother and no fly aways.......PLEASEEEEEEE!

Lilybeany
December 6th, 2013, 01:07 PM
White as snow, lush, spiralled, shimmering, layered, to tailbone, bouncy.,oh and that smells of strawberries and cream too..lol..wow some dream..lol..and maybe a dusting of the peachish pink on a few random curl ends to match and ribbons I may be wearing...ah! I so love this thread...

endlessly
December 6th, 2013, 01:20 PM
If I could grow to any length and have it look absolutely perfect? Knee length, definitely. However, if I could copy anyone else's hairstyle, I'd choose Rose from Titanic because I've always loved her hair - except, I'd want it a lot longer. Anywhere between classic-knee, thick, curly, and copper red - that would be my 'ideal' fantasy hair. Because let's face it, dyed red hair never lasts long and it's not worth the damage for only 4 weeks of beautiful color. I've learned that lesson more than once!

I've also always loved Danielle's hair from Ever After : A Cinderella story. But, again, I'd want it red.

Foxylocks
December 6th, 2013, 02:33 PM
I would love:
-fingertip length, with hemline as thick as the ponytail circumference
-8" pony circumference (extreme, but I am so sick of my thin hair)
-completely natural hair (natural color is blonde with a silver sheen)
-natural s-waves

koolkittychick
December 6th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Massively thick hair in my natural texture (4ab) that is classic length (so with shrinkage it would sit around APL), never tangled when I combed it, could be straightened whenever I want with just a flatiron with no heat damage (i.e., would spring back to kinky without losing it's curl after I wash it), and it would be a lovely honey blonde that i would tint a flaming strawberry blonde when the mood strikes. :)

queenieheather
December 6th, 2013, 05:01 PM
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/461689399270953711/ This color, maybe a tiny bit darker/brighter lavender, 3a/M/iii that is hip/tbl while curly :pegasus:

Leslieslsa
December 6th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Super fast growth! lol

TheVegan6
December 6th, 2013, 07:12 PM
Or maybe 3b/M/ii/iii hair, something a little less thick, that goes way past the floor. I would want it magenta or lavender. Or maybe baby blue. Crazy, I know I am.:disco:

Long_hair_bear
December 6th, 2013, 07:50 PM
Floor length, healthy, thick, dark purple hair. :)

animetor7
December 6th, 2013, 10:09 PM
I think basically the hair I have, although 1a might be nice, however I would like magic hair that never splits as my fine hair is wont to do.

sunflowersmiles
December 7th, 2013, 03:36 AM
I would love classic length strawberry blond or deep red hair that has all the properties of a Disney Princesses' hair aka doesn't tangle, have split ends or need to be washed.

Lilli
December 7th, 2013, 07:24 AM
I like my own hair. :)

Celestynn
December 7th, 2013, 07:45 AM
Floor length white silky hair which is thin and slightly wavy with a bluish purplish hue..

Isilme
December 7th, 2013, 10:32 AM
I would want knee length hair that sort of fans out from my head, red of course mostly ginger mixed with lots of other red shades. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NW195aPvB08/UifHi7Jf0UI/AAAAAAAAIQo/zMqajhZdEro/s1600/Ahri+League+of+Legends+LoL+Champion+Game+HD+Wallpa per+Backgrounds+scar+soccer+skin+thighhighs+Dagger +weapon+.jpg
Hair that doesn't tangle or become greasy, and no ashy brown regrowth!

kittymallow
December 7th, 2013, 11:39 AM
http://bloggfiler.no/longhair.blogg.no/images/1368288-8-1324992864233.jpg

if i could have hair like this that never tangled, and never had babyhairs or flyaways and that was dry after 10 minutes of airdrying my life would have been complete! or if i can fantasize a bit more, i would have it classic, pin straight super silky, and shining like a mirror in platinum blonde with a sheer glow of a pale taupy-lilac color...