PDA

View Full Version : A New Milestone? Lap!

MeowScat
June 1st, 2012, 11:10 PM
I'm sitting here cruising LHC and I look down wondering what's on my lap. About 1 inch of my hair now rests on the top of my legs when I sit with my hair down in front of me. I usually have it in a cinnabun on top of my head all day, but I just washed it so it's down to dry. What a sweet surprise!

Woo-Hooooo!! :disco:

I know for a fact that I NEVER would have gotten this far without LHC. Thank you everyone for your awesome advice.

So, if Lap Length doesn't exist here, I'm adopting it for myself. Hahaha!!!

--MeowScat >^..^<

renarok
June 1st, 2012, 11:16 PM
I remember when that happened to me. I was driving and noticed my hair in my lap. That was truly the first time I felt my hair was long. I have since cut it to a little past waist.:( But I know it will grow back.

Congrats on that milestone!

HintOfMint
June 1st, 2012, 11:21 PM
What a wonderful feeling! That's the reason I want to grow my hair longer than my original goal length, so I can have my hair pool in my lap when I'm sitting down.

OUKess
June 1st, 2012, 11:23 PM
Congratulations!!!

Micayla47
June 2nd, 2012, 12:34 AM
that exciting and inspiring. i can't wait!

Ticky
June 2nd, 2012, 03:10 AM
Congratulations! I remember when it happened to me, but I've cut back since then.

anime_length
June 2nd, 2012, 03:13 AM
Congratulations!

That's so huge. I can't wait for that kind of moment!

natt i nord
June 2nd, 2012, 03:14 AM
Congratulations! :)

And I think this is a very good occasion to show pictures :p

NJoy
June 2nd, 2012, 07:56 AM
I rarely wear my hair out so I'm wondering. Just how long is lap length (...when you're standing)?

thystle
June 2nd, 2012, 06:45 PM
I rarely wear my hair out so I'm wondering. Just how long is lap length (...when you're standing)?

I'd guess that would vary with each person, but I'm just past classic and I have a couple of inches laying across my thigh as I type. :)

KAggs
June 2nd, 2012, 06:51 PM
Congrats! I can't wait to see that happen for myself. :D

jacqueline101
June 2nd, 2012, 07:46 PM
Congratulations.

Kelikea
June 2nd, 2012, 07:57 PM
Cool, I looked down while riding in the car today, and noticed that my hair reaches my lap too!

dwell_in_safety
June 2nd, 2012, 08:13 PM
Ah, that's so long! I'm sure it is absolutely gorgeous. :)

MeowScat
June 5th, 2012, 12:28 AM
Awww, thank you all so much!

NJoy, I'm 5' 6" and my length is almost 38 inches right now. I'm also curious how many inches everyone's length is that has reached Lap.

I'd love to post a pic but I have no clue how to do that yet. Fooey.