PDA

View Full Version : fall fight?

amanda_the_tall
May 29th, 2012, 06:44 PM
has anyone else heard/seen this before?
i was creepin around garnier fructis' website, and there is a (possibly new) shampoo/conditioner/leave in combo called fall fight. it's supposed to help with breakage? has anyone tried this?

Hollyfire3
May 29th, 2012, 06:49 PM
never heard of it but I think/fear I have some breakage at my crown and part...i'm seriously worried, sorry to highjack, but I didn't want to start a whole new thread....

amanda_the_tall
May 29th, 2012, 06:54 PM
never heard of it but I think/fear I have some breakage at my crown and part...i'm seriously worried, sorry to highjack, but I didn't want to start a whole new thread....

oh no! the infamous breakage. i have TONS. in fact, i don't remember ever not having breakage. D: but i do have some baby hairs, so it makes me feel better. i think if the ends are tapered then it's new growth. so you might have growth as well :D

Hollyfire3
May 29th, 2012, 06:57 PM
oh no! the infamous breakage. i have TONS. in fact, i don't remember ever not having breakage. D: but i do have some baby hairs, so it makes me feel better. i think if the ends are tapered then it's new growth. so you might have growth as well :D

I can't tell! Ahh! Its driving me insane...i'm trying to be gentle...but I'm scared.

amanda_the_tall
May 29th, 2012, 07:27 PM
I can't tell! Ahh! Its driving me insane...i'm trying to be gentle...but I'm scared.

it's hard for me to tell too.. i'm just hoping some of them are growth :D

Hollyfire3
May 29th, 2012, 07:29 PM
it's hard for me to tell too.. i'm just hoping some of them are growth :D

Oh you and me both! My poor hair....