PDA

View Full Version : New stupid shampoo

Altariel
May 28th, 2012, 03:01 AM
Some days ago i've bought a new shampoo and conditioner, but after 2 wash they left my hair dry :(
The problem is that I don't want to trow it away (it's rellynew and I hate to waste things) Is there anything I can with it?

For example I have sweet almond oil can I add it? and It's better to add it to the shampoo or the conditioner?

thanks for the help :)
here some cheese for you :cheese:

Othala
May 28th, 2012, 03:05 AM
Use it as a laundry cleaner or a toilet cleaner. I have all my old, half-used and once-used SLS shampoos lined up behind the toilet, LOL.

Madora
May 28th, 2012, 07:23 AM
Some days ago i've bought a new shampoo and conditioner, but after 2 wash they left my hair dry :(
The problem is that I don't want to trow it away (it's rellynew and I hate to waste things) Is there anything I can with it?

For example I have sweet almond oil can I add it? and It's better to add it to the shampoo or the conditioner?

thanks for the help :)
here some cheese for you :cheese:

If both products aren't working for you, then adding oil to it isn't going to help. Better to find a shampoo and conditioner that works.

As to what to do with the products, maybe you could use the shampoo as hand soap?

bumblebums
May 28th, 2012, 07:24 AM
You can use conditioner instead of shaving cream for your legs.

swearnsue
May 28th, 2012, 08:19 AM
I use shampoos and conditioners that I don't like to wash and condition my dogs.

lapushka
May 28th, 2012, 08:20 AM
As to what to do with the products, maybe you could use the shampoo as hand soap?

That's what I do if for some reason a particular shampoo is not my kind of thing.

Tisiloves
May 28th, 2012, 08:20 AM
Use them on your delicates.

Copasetic
May 28th, 2012, 08:28 AM
You can pass them on to a friend. You can also try the oil thing. A lot of people add coconut oil to their shampoo.

Altariel
May 28th, 2012, 08:47 AM
I will try the oil thing and if it doesn't works I will follow your advice :)
tanks ^.^

spidermom
May 28th, 2012, 09:51 AM
If you haven't, try diluting the shampoo in about 1/4 cup of water. I saved an empty conditioner bottle and do this almost every time I wash my hair.

Remember that you will need to mix your oil in at the time you wash because oil can go rancid.