PDA

View Full Version : I need a sulphate free clarifying shampoo from a drug store

spookyghost
May 27th, 2012, 08:09 PM
I plan on clarifying tomarrow and I need a sulphate free clarifying shampoo that I can easliy get at Wal-mart, K-mart, or Walgreens. I have searched the internet and havent really come up with any. There is a Neutragena anti residue shampoo but I think it has sulphates in it. If anyone can help me with this I would really appreciate it. The internet has some good choices but I would have to order them online.

Kelikea
May 27th, 2012, 08:15 PM
I just use 1 tbs baking soda, dissolved in 16oz water, followed by diluted vinegar rinse. Clarifies well and costs less than most sulfate-free shampoos.
I think aveeno pure renewal and loreal everstrong or evercreme are sulfate free, if you do go the shampoo route:)

SurferB
May 27th, 2012, 08:48 PM
I use Juice Organics from Whole Foods Market.. it's AMAZING! ;P

PixxieStix
May 27th, 2012, 11:19 PM
You could probably add some baking soda to your SLS free shampoo and that should help to clarify, or you could just use baking soda by itself. I've done the baking soda mixed with SLS free shampoo before, and it worked very well for me.

rita_shahrazad
May 28th, 2012, 12:52 AM
If you really want a sulfate free clarifying shampoo-I would really recommend the ion sulfate free shampoo and it is sold at sally beauty supply..its in a clear purple bottle-I've tried it personally and that is why I use to clarify