PDA

View Full Version : Papadonh, greydog, ketylos, nubone comb, etc.. for sale

CarpeDM
May 27th, 2012, 08:32 AM
All sold, thanks!

Pixna
May 27th, 2012, 10:45 AM
The fork on the right is stunning. Although it's too long for me, I'm just curious whether it's a 60th Street and what kind of wood it is.

CarpeDM
May 27th, 2012, 10:48 AM
Hi Pixna, it is modeled after a 60th Street fork but it is not a 60th Street and it is made from olive wood, very pretty :)

dfotw
May 27th, 2012, 10:54 AM
It's a gorgeous fork, I love the grain... damn, I really shouldn't be buying any more hair-toys, but just out of curiosity, how much are you asking for it? And do you ship to Europe? :)

pepperminttea
May 27th, 2012, 11:11 AM
Another wowed by that fork; who was the maker out of interest? :)

Viola88
May 27th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Its grain is fantastic! My guess is exoticwoodgifts on etsy?

CarpeDM
May 27th, 2012, 11:46 AM
Its grain is fantastic! My guess is exoticwoodgifts on etsy?

You guessed correctly :)

islandboo
May 27th, 2012, 12:49 PM
I love his olivewood forks but they are quite heavy - too much for me!

CarpeDM
May 27th, 2012, 01:02 PM
I was afraid of that too, which is why I asked him to make me a slimmer model as opposed to his wider forks. The fork turned out not much heavier than a 60th Street fork. He does customs islandboo, you can always ask him for a smaller fork if you like the olivewood. I haven't seen any other vendors use olivewood myself. It really is a beautiful wood and I fell in love with it too :)

Talma
May 27th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Pmed you about fork

Pixna
May 27th, 2012, 02:32 PM
It's really gorgeous, and olive wood is one of my favorites. If it had been an inch or more shorter, I'd have been all over it in a second! :D

Long_hair_bear
May 27th, 2012, 02:45 PM
I was afraid of that too, which is why I asked him to make me a slimmer model as opposed to his wider forks. The fork turned out not much heavier than a 60th Street fork. He does customs islandboo, you can always ask him for a smaller fork if you like the olivewood. I haven't seen any other vendors use olivewood myself. It really is a beautiful wood and I fell in love with it too :)

Larks uses olivewood. I have their olive curly q stick in now. :D

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/78989874

I bought this one!

CarpeDM
May 27th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Larks uses olivewood. I have their olive curly q stick in now. :D

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/78989874

I bought this one!

Thanks for posting!

Bunnysaur
May 28th, 2012, 03:06 AM
I'm eyeing that single stick towards the middle... Any info on it would be appreciated :)

CarpeDM
May 28th, 2012, 04:57 AM
That is a Pacific Merchantile stick :)

Bunnysaur
May 28th, 2012, 08:49 AM
That is a Pacific Merchantile stick :)

Ooh! What kind of wood/how much are you asking for it?

boudica
May 28th, 2012, 10:57 PM
How about the second stick from the left, and what are those things that look like bats over on the right?

(It might help if you had a guide (a, b, c, d, etc.) with prices so we knew what you had. That way you can update the list with the things that are sold or pending.)

:-)

And that fork is really lovely...

CarpeDM
May 29th, 2012, 06:50 AM
The bats (LOL) are hair clips, they are really awesome for half ups or if your hair is above APL length they are great for french twists. The first stick on the left is a graydog and is sold, next in order the papa, ketylos and PM stick sold. The other items are still up for grabs but the fork is on hold until Friday. If it doesn't sell on Friday then the fork is also up for grabs. I didnt price any items because I prefer the flexibility of offers, hope that helps!!

CarpeDM
June 2nd, 2012, 08:38 AM
Comb and clips still available!