PDA

View Full Version : Ocean Girl Hair

auburntressed
May 26th, 2012, 12:32 AM
10 thingy..........

Ishje
May 26th, 2012, 01:57 AM
oh my, you don't know how much you helped me 0.o
I used to watch this show when I was younger, but I could not remember the name.
so glad I finally found out the name! thanks!!

what you said about the hair between one season and the other, where it is shorter.
I watched a doctor who episode (I am a big fan) where humans where used to develop medicine against diseases, and these humans where supposed to be locked up their entire life.
still, some of these had short neat haircuts, or bangs, so I guess when it come's to hair showmakers like this don't think about the details :p

red-again
May 26th, 2012, 02:08 AM
oh my, you don't know how much you helped me 0.o
I used to watch this show when I was younger, but I could not remember the name.
so glad I finally found out the name! thanks!!

what you said about the hair between one season and the other, where it is shorter.
I watched a doctor who episode (I am a big fan) where humans where used to develop medicine against diseases, and these humans where supposed to be locked up their entire life.
still, some of these had short neat haircuts, or bangs, so I guess when it come's to hair showmakers like this don't think about the details :p

Maybe there was a micro trimmer in there with them who's soul was so disturbed they started cutting inches off everyone's hair! So maybe the showmakers were actually really clever? ( I am joking!) just tickled me thinking of one of our lhc'ers in there becoming trimming evil!!

fridgee
May 26th, 2012, 02:33 AM
I used to watch that show! I can't remember anything about the hair as I wasn't interested in hair at the time, but definitely enjoyed the show as a kid. I always wanted to live underwater and free to swim around the ocean with the fish!

Ishje
May 26th, 2012, 02:50 AM
Maybe there was a micro trimmer in there with them who's soul was so disturbed they started cutting inches off everyone's hair! So maybe the shoemakers were actually really clever? ( I am joking!) just tickled me thinking of one of our lhc'ers in there becoming trimming evil!!

I think that is a very plausible explanation ;)

pepperminttea
May 26th, 2012, 05:57 AM
Oh my goodness I remember this! Talk about nostalgia! Thanks for posting, I'm going to look it up now. :D

Amber_Maiden
May 26th, 2012, 08:18 AM
I wish I could find it to watch online!

evieisocoolike
May 26th, 2012, 07:20 PM
-mini high-jack- Just posted to say DOCTOR WHO! YAY! :D :cheese:

Slug Yoga
May 26th, 2012, 09:03 PM
Found this site: http://www.oceangirl.org/ with screencaps from various seasons, links to iTunes episodes, etc. You can see some of the crazy hair in the screenshots. My favorite was one where it looked like the girl had wrapped her hair around a bunch of colored wires.