PDA

View Full Version : Adore semi-permenant hair dye?

LadyHazel
May 24th, 2012, 04:53 PM
I purchased the Adore deposit only hair dye today, in wild cherry, and I want some feedback from previous or current users:
1) Does it cause damage?
2) How long does the colour last?
3) How vibrant is the colour (I have bought wild cherry)
4) How long should I leave it in for?
5) Is it drying?
6) Are these dyes well-respected and recognised?
7) What kind of PH balanced shampoos can I use prior to application?

The ingredients are: deionized water (aqua), aloe vera, citric acid, hydrolyzed collagen, octoxynol-9, hydroxypropylmethlycellulose, ppg-1 ppg-2 lauryl glycol ether, methylchoroisothiazolinone, methylilsothiazolinone, propylene glycol, sodium citrate, fragrance.
Thanks!

jacqueline101
May 24th, 2012, 08:13 PM
I've used semi deposit color never had any problem with it but I used clairol jazzing.

luxepiggy
May 24th, 2012, 10:18 PM
I used Adore #112 Blue Indigo for awhile, and I liked it!

1) Does it cause damage? Nope! It's basically conditioner with dye in it (^(oo)^)v
2) How long does the colour last? That really depends on your wash method. I CO-wash and it usually started fading about 2 weeks in. Not sure how long it takes for it to completely disappear, as I never waited for that to happen.
3) How vibrant is the colour (I have bought wild cherry)? Don't know about your colour, but the blue was fairly bright; not like Pravana Vivids bright, but brighter than the SFX colour I'd used previously.
4) How long should I leave it in for? I used to leave it on overnight, wrapped in plastic.
5) Is it drying? Not in my experience.
6) Are these dyes well-respected and recognised? :shrug:
7) What kind of PH balanced shampoos can I use prior to application? :shrug:

LadyHazel
May 25th, 2012, 12:37 AM
Haha thank you guys! Just being cautious because I really do not want any damage. X