PDA

View Full Version : Getting some highlights :)

mzBANGBANG
May 23rd, 2012, 04:39 PM
I'm on my way to my first salon highlights in a long time. I haven't posted since I got my new job (yay!) but since I'm doing something hair related, I felt like sharing.

Appointment is in a half hour, so I'll take some webcam pics right after I get it done!

Wish me luck and minimal damage!

Random note... since I've started my first professional job I've found my priorities have change drastically. Thus, the 6 week rule is reinstated for haircuts. I've found I barely have any time for proper care and maintenance. The good news is, I can always benign neglect it for the summer and then make a decision. I'm just sick of this in between phase! It's not too long, and it's not too short.

Anyway! Off to the appointment. Stopping in to say hello!

cfreya
May 23rd, 2012, 05:12 PM
Good luck and congrats on the job !

BrightEyes
May 23rd, 2012, 05:45 PM
Good luck! Can't wait to see pics:D

mzBANGBANG
May 23rd, 2012, 08:14 PM
No pic, but update.... I LOOOOVE it!!! I was a little disappointed in the salon because I couldn't tell much of a difference due to the overhead lighting, but the minute I stepped out, wow did it look great. It was done in a way that I can keep growing and the demarcation won't be such a big deal. Once again, I superb experience at Holiday Hair in Greensburg. I will definitely be going back for any service needed in the future. I promise pics, too!!!

Falcore
May 23rd, 2012, 10:53 PM
Happy you love it and can't wait for pics! :D

mzBANGBANG
May 28th, 2012, 04:29 PM
I just posted this pic in the BSL thread, however I remembered I never posted it on my original thread!

Love my new highlights! Hair is feeling pretty good, too. Yay!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/532664_564842605483_175201278_30979697_139885624_n .jpg