PDA

View Full Version : GREAT experience with Organix Macadamia Oil Conditioner

letibear
May 20th, 2012, 01:09 PM
:) Hello everyone!
I just tried Organix Sulfate Free Hydrating MACADAMIA Oil Conditioner for the first time - it worked well for me! My hair has a tendency to be a little dry, so I had been searching for a good conditioner for some time now. I think I've finally found it! It left my hair incredibly feeling incredibly soft, not weighed down or heavy, and it was much easier to detangle.

I did not use it paired with its partner shampoo, although I may try it in the future. I currently use Nature's Gate Herbal Shampoo, which is sulfate/paraben/sodium lauryl/laureth free. Also vegan and cruelty free.

evieisocoolike
May 20th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Now you have to get the oil that comes with it! My holy grail product definitely! :cheese:

Maelyssa
May 20th, 2012, 08:16 PM
I've recently started using the Macadamia shampoo and hair oil and love, love, love them so far. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Cheveux en péta
June 8th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Sound yummy enough to eat. I may try this when I cut my hair.

IvanaGil
June 8th, 2012, 03:06 PM
I tried the macadamia hair mask but it only lasted me for 2 uses since my hair is so long, and I didn't really feel it did anything for my hair.

palaeoqueen
July 9th, 2012, 04:54 AM
I have the Macadamia mask on my hair right now, I'll report back once it's washed off and my hair is dry! I'm hoping it helps, my hair is a horrid dry mess at the moment :(

palaeoqueen
July 9th, 2012, 12:08 PM
This stuff is amazing! I left it on for an hour covered with a shower cap as my hair was so dry and damaged. It's fully dry now and is just so soft and silky. I'm amazed at the difference and I'm so happy. I highly recommend this to anyone having dryness problems.

I think I will use this every two weeks until I've trimmed away most of the damage. I've also got the Macadamia conditioner so I think I'll start using that too.

hairstuck
July 9th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Nice. I might have to try it.

Rose Petal
July 11th, 2012, 03:02 AM
Hmmm, going to be trying it myself tonight. I have to demonstrate it in supermarkets as of tomorrow. Not sure if this is the sort of thing I should be doing on this site, but if anyone is curious about this product I will be giving away sachets of the dry styling oil and letting people smell/ spread the Macadamia Oil and Awapuhi products on their hand. I'll stick the dates and locations on my blog for this site for those who are curious and would like to try.

palaeoqueen
July 12th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Just to report that my hair stayed lovely and soft and silky, I'm so much happier with it, I really thought I was going to have to chop an inch. It did kill my waves a bit but a) I did leave it on a lot longer than recommended and b) better that than have it snapping off. I'm now trying out the conditioner and will report back soon :)