PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone~

Dovetail
May 18th, 2012, 09:41 AM
I'm 22 and live in south-west missouri with my husband and our two ferrets. Rilley is our boy, and Lilly is our girl. I just got my A.A degree yesterday, so I'm pretty excited about that.
I've been growing my hair out since '07 but I just recently got serious about it. It's grown 2-3" past my bra straps now, I think I have the excat measurements in my profile from when I registered.
I'm a pretty artsy-craftsy person, and love to do all kinds of dorky things. so..yeah :) I'm really excited to get to know you all, and learn more about how to keep my hair from splitting into a million tiny bits.

Dovetail
May 18th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Hm, I have fairly fine hair, but it's realitivly thick compared to other girls with blonde hair (about the size of a quater around when in a ponytail) right now I'm using a paddle brush with plastic bristles and then a boar brush to smooth it sometimes. Maybe this is why I've been having wild ammounts of split ends? How much do you all think I should trim off to get a good start for growing it out more (it grows REALLLYYY slowly >.<) ? (it's about 2-3 inches past BL right now)

I've been having some issues with dry skin on my scalp since winter, but I'm not sure how to get rid of it.

Dovetail
May 18th, 2012, 04:02 PM
uck, that second post was for another thread >.< I can't edit yet though...