PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain?

kallarina
May 16th, 2012, 09:50 PM
I have been unable to post any threads, or any message to anyone from my computer. I also have a lot of trouble signing in, and am now unable to post any pictures in my album. I have to do all of this from my phone, and I can't do pictures from my phone. :(
What is going on?

Bunnysaur
May 16th, 2012, 09:52 PM
All the albums are being weird, I haven't been able to update mine for a few weeks now.
When I try signing in on the homepage, I get a blank white screen that says, "In order to accept POST requests from this domain, the admin must add this address to the whitelist" or something like that. Is that what you're getting? I've found that if I try signing in after going to a thread than it lets me just fine.

Jesabel
May 16th, 2012, 09:53 PM
I couldn't post threads or messages to anyone because the message box was grey and once I entered my message it said I needed more than 10 characters.. as if I had no message/thread. Then I read someone had this problem and they clicked the little page break box that's on the bar where you enter the web address. It looks like a little page broken in half and it turned blue once I clicked on it. It's called compatibility view.

That's if you're having the same problem as me!

kallarina
May 16th, 2012, 09:54 PM
That is exactly what I'm experiencing, both of those! I'm confused... Where do I click on the page?

Jesabel
May 16th, 2012, 09:56 PM
In your URL bar on your computer where you type the web address there should be a button called compatibility view, looks like a little broken page. Click on it and you should be able to post threads from your computer :)

meishkamooshka
May 16th, 2012, 10:01 PM
I noticed I had this problem until I started typing in www.longhaircommunity.com instead of simply longhaircommunity.com. Hope this helps...

kallarina
May 16th, 2012, 10:07 PM
*GASP*
I found the button, clicked it, and I think it worked!!!
Thanks so much!
:P

Jesabel
May 16th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Your welcome! :)