PDA

View Full Version : How often do you replace your TT?

GoldberryHair
May 16th, 2012, 07:07 PM
I was watching Torrin Paiges new vid on YT and she mentioned she replaces her Tangle Teezer after every 6 months...I've had mine about that long but I think it's still ok...?

How often to you guys replace yours? And one what basis?

Shermie Girl
May 16th, 2012, 07:15 PM
I saw that vid, as well. Torrin has incredibly thick hair and I imagine that her mane eats up her Tangle Teasers pretty quickly. :lol: I have one that I purchased in January? I think? And it is still in perfect condition. I don't think that there is any timetable in which you need to replace your Tangle Teaser, just get one when you aren't happy with how your old one is working, any longer. :D

Hollyfire3
May 16th, 2012, 07:26 PM
I saw that vid, as well. Torrin has incredibly thick hair and I imagine that her mane eats up her Tangle Teasers pretty quickly. :lol: I have one that I purchased in January? I think? And it is still in perfect condition. I don't think that there is any timetable in which you need to replace your Tangle Teaser, just get one when you aren't happy with how your old one is working, any longer. :D

Yeah seriously, what is Torrin's ponytail measurmeant?! Her hair is INCREDIBLY thick...and SO pretty...

islandboo
May 16th, 2012, 07:36 PM
I have had mine for almost a year and they are still in great shape. I clean them often and store them in the box they came in, so the bristles are all in good shape. I would think they would need to be replaced if the bristles were getting bent but so far that isn't the case for me. My hair is quite thin, though, so that affects it, I am sure.

Shermie Girl
May 16th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Yeah seriously, what is Torrin's ponytail measurmeant?! Her hair is INCREDIBLY thick...and SO pretty...

I don't think that there is a measurement for her hair! :lol: But seriously, her circumference has to be in the six inch range. That gal has some amazing hair. :D

Hollyfire3
May 16th, 2012, 07:40 PM
I don't think that there is a measurement for her hair! :lol: But seriously, her circumference has to be in the six inch range. That gal has some amazing hair. :D

She really does, its glorious!:D

pepperminttea
May 16th, 2012, 07:45 PM

She mentioned it in this vid (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2ZlR2lN7XU), it's five inches. I'm so envious! :D

Shermie Girl
May 16th, 2012, 07:49 PM
She mentioned it in this vid (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2ZlR2lN7XU), it's five inches. I'm so envious! :D

Five? I was off by an inch. :lol: Still... A five inch pony is... Wow! It is amazing how she can make a ton of braids all over her head and every one of them is so thick. I just watch her do her hair with my jaw on the floor. :D