PDA

View Full Version : I love my tangle teezer! Skeptical at first.

MissHair
May 16th, 2012, 09:15 AM
I absolutely love my tangle teezer! I bought it on the airplane and even though I had heard great reviews about it I decided I had to try it to silence my doubt. I LOVE the tangle teezer. It absolutely works on both wet, dry and very tangled hair thats been in a messy updo for days. I keep it with me everywhere I go now and it fits well in my purse. Im in love with this product! It's the first brush I've ever used that doesn't hurt my hair/scalp!:D So pleased! Just had to share! :D

Oh... and when I bought it my friend told me ''It's just a regular rubber brush, what a waste of money''. Believe me. It's not. I haven't found a rubber brush anywhere. :p

Phexlyn
May 16th, 2012, 09:39 AM
I'm glad that you're happy with your TT. I bought one a couple of days ago and I'm already planning on getting another one because DBF who has midback length hair is starting to steal it :D

WaitingSoLong
May 16th, 2012, 09:42 AM
We have 3 or 4 running around here. My dd keeps losing them. I won't brush my hair with anything else.

rock007junkie
May 16th, 2012, 09:49 AM
I really like using it to detangle in the shower. Don't use it on dry hair so much anymore

Covet
May 16th, 2012, 10:06 AM
I love it too, it's the only thing I've been able to get through my insanely tangle prone hair. If I lost it I would buy it again immediately, it really is an incredibly brush and I barely shed when using it.

shutterpillar
May 16th, 2012, 10:18 AM
I cant wait to get one! It is always such a struggle to brush my daughter's hair in the morning (even if I braid her hair overnight to keep the tangles at bay) it always manages to get tangly regardless. I think she would benefit from one too.

brave
May 16th, 2012, 10:37 AM
I am a tangle teezer missionary now. Showed it off to a girl yesterday who was absolutely astonished at how fast it went through her hair.

Doesn't tend to leave my hair as poofy as most brushes and actually kind of reforms the ends when they frizz all over.

Shermie Girl
May 16th, 2012, 10:50 AM
I was also skeptical about the Tangle Teaser but I picked one up and tried it and love it. It isn't the only brush I use but I reach for it the majority of the time. I love how it glides through my thick, tangle prone hair without pulling and leaves it less pouffy and freaked out than a regular brush does. :cheese: