PDA

View Full Version : Flaxseed oil?

wendylai
May 16th, 2012, 07:36 AM
I have some in my fridge. I just came home from work and as I have a day off tomorrow I came up with an idea a coated my ends with this stuff.

Then I come here and do a bit reasearch and someone has said this stuff is drying??

Will I be able to wash it off with another oil (eg coconut witch I put on top) or some other cream or is sls shampoo necessery?

Thanks a lot!!:o

Siiri
May 16th, 2012, 07:45 AM
What washing method do you normally use? If it's just one time you've used it, it should wash out with CO-wash. If your ends start acting weird, I'd use some clarifying shampoo or baking soda.

Here's the article about drying oils in case you haven't seen it, it doesn't tell you how to wash them out though: http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/vbjournal.php?do=article&articleid=190

wendylai
May 16th, 2012, 07:48 AM
Oh.. cool! I have actually just started CO washing so that'll be perfect. I was actually planning not to wash until friday but I guess I have to get this stuff out of my hair :mad:

And.. hyvää helluntaita, fellow Finn! :cheese:

Siiri
May 16th, 2012, 07:55 AM
Oh.. cool! I have actually just started CO washing so that'll be perfect. I was actually planning not to wash until friday but I guess I have to get this stuff out of my hair :mad:

And.. hyvää helluntaita, fellow Finn! :cheese:

Hyvää helatorstaita sinnekin:D