PDA

View Full Version : Debating a big change

uptosomeone
May 15th, 2012, 09:58 AM
EDIT:
I did it--got it all chopped off! I've got real before and afters coming, but for now here's this one.
http://d1oi94rh653f1l.cloudfront.net/12/pictures/large/6259f2a5aa1e8115c2e64651d0485dbf_26114556.jpg

It feels so, so good.

(original post from here on)

I've been growing out my hair healthily since September 2011. Buns almost all the time, gentle combing, no heat, etc. and it's been much healthier.

The problem is that I'm bored. My hair looks the same constantly! I'm used to switching up hairstyles, and while I can switch my part/curl/braid, it's not doing it for me anymore. So I've been debating getting it cut short.

PROS
-I'm going away for a year to a country that's quite cold. Beanies are not going to look good on the hair I have right now, but they will with a cut.
-I've always wanted to try short hair out but I've never been brave enough.
-I'd like to not have to worry about my ends for a while, especially when I'm overseas and focusing on school, and short hair would offer me more wiggle room as far as taking care of it goes since I'd be getting it cut more regularly.
-as far as my style goes it would make me so much happier to have a change.

CONS
-short hair is a pain to grow out, and my hair grows at a very average pace.
-if I don't like it I'm stuck with it.

Obviously I'm going to use the two week rule here, but I just want some input. From those of you who have cut your hair short, how have you decided what cuts would suit your face? I have an excellent hairdresser so I'm not worried about not getting what I want, but I am worried about becoming bored again or not feeling like it flatters me.

Here're a couple photos of me, for reference. Tell me if you can't see them:
http://d1oi94rh653f1l.cloudfront.net/11/pictures/large/53cbc899462a505dc3e9f91f1a6f2fab_23022228.jpg
http://d1oi94rh653f1l.cloudfront.net/14/pictures/large/ee506e3d0b8ad839d60c17dbc5e1c746_24575435.jpg
(They're from my personal photo diary, please excuse them!)

And here's an example of what I want. Not exactly, I want it a bit longer on the sides for cheekbone framing and I don't want it to be buzzed in the back, but the general feel is shorter in the back, longer in the front.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3zp6eNOUH1rpap12o1_500.jpg

This isn't a lot of your guys' cups of tea, I know, but this is the only place I can get serious advice that isn't biased!

spidermom
May 15th, 2012, 10:26 AM
Some things to keep in mind are that short hair gets all scrunched and weird under most hats - hat hair - which can look really awful. The same thing will happen at night from rolling around on it. These things are fixable, however. It's just that if you wake up with wonky hair (all flat on one side, sticking up on the other side for example) and have no time to deal with it, you're stuck with it.

But have fun; try it! My usual way of dealing with short hair was to wet it down every morning and comb it all straight back with a little gel or mousse. It would fall into place as it dried and look pretty cute most days. For hat hair, when I got to where I was going, I'd finger-comb it into place with wet hands, which usually made it somewhat acceptable most of the time.

Dragon Faery
May 15th, 2012, 10:28 AM
It looks like it would look pretty cute on you. :) Logically, if you're thinking about going for it, now would probably be the best time, especially based on your pros/cons list. With the way you worded your post, it sounds like you're more inclined to do it than not. :) And if that's true, you should probably do it.

Will that cut require a lot of maintenance? Will you have to style it every day to make it look right? If that's the case, just keep it in mind when making your decision.

Either way, have fun and post pics! :)

Nenyath
May 15th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Being away for a year is quite an adventure, did it when I was a year younger than you and I did a lot of things I had never dreamed of, my hair became shorter (around earlobe) and eventually purple. And it was fun :p After I came home I only got trims, I wasn't growing it out seriously, I just couldn't afford a hairdresser ;) a year later I felt like I had longish hair, two years later I considered it long (it must have been a bit longer than bra strap length..)

You will set back your hair journey a bit, but you will have had quite an adventure! Your hair is fairly long, but I think you would reach it again before you realised it :) I know a girl with as short hair as the guy in your reference picture, and she rocks it! I don't think I would enjoy it, but I enjoy the way it look on her, it's fresh and it definitely goes well with a beanie! I think it would suit your face equally as well as long hair.

I'd say give it two weeks and then just go for it if you want it! Having fun is always good! :D Where are you going, by the way?

UpNorth
May 15th, 2012, 10:31 AM
If you want it, do it! Long hair requires patience, I´m that type of person who don´t like changes and can stick with same style for years, I may be wrong, but I think most long hairs are like me:) Short hair DOES look great on some. And I like that style you want, my cousin have a similar cut and she looks amazing in it.

And, with short hair you can try all sorts of crazy things, like bleaching it platinum and green without being afraid of damage:) You are only 18, if you decide to let it grow in two years you will have long hair by 23-24 and for the rest of your life if you like.

browneyedsusan
May 15th, 2012, 10:33 AM
that's a big change!

I just started growing out my pixie. I wore it for 15 years and liked it.

my pros:
1) hair care is a snap--cheap shampoo, comb it and it dries in 15 minutes
2) no tangles--when I get my first tangle will be a huge milestone for me!
3) no damaged ends--you're at the barber every 4 or 5 weeks getting the ends cut off!
4) It's striking. Not many women have the nerve to go this short.
5) You can color it all the time. (see #3)
6) It's always up and out of the way--never in my eyes.

My cons:
1) One or 2 hairstyles are all I can get out of it.
2) it sticks up every morning. Got to wet it down or it looks bizarre.
3) Hats make it stick up

I've never questioned whether or not it looks good on me. It's my hair, and I wear what I like. Of course, I want to look my best, but hair is just part of my appearance. If I fix myself up classy and behave like I have class, then I have class. (If you disagree, please just leave me in my denial)

I think you'd look great in the cut you're considering, but PLEASE give it lots of thought--I'd give it at least a month. Growing out a pixie is very irritating, and it will take years to get back to where you are now.

marykatz
May 15th, 2012, 10:41 AM
I have to say, cutting your hair short is very brave. I myself have never done it but that does not prevent me from telling you to go for it!
For one thing, you can always grow it back. Now that you have been taking better care of your hair, you might find that it grows a little faster. And there is some fun in growing out hair right?
On a negative note, I am not sure if the picture of the hair you want works with a hat. The front looks heavily styled and the hat is going to scrunch that up.

schweedie
May 15th, 2012, 10:49 AM
If you've always wanted to try short hair, it sounds like this is a good time to do it! Being only eighteen, you have plenty of time to grow it long again if you decide that's what you want. :D

The couple of times I've wanted new short styles I brought a picture to the hairdresser and asked them to honestly tell me if my hair could look like anything that, and if it would suit me. One time I got a yes and a hairstyle I absolutely loved. Another time they told me that no, my hair likely wouldn't look like the picture even if they cut it in a similar style, and I went for something else. Since you say you have an excellent hairdresser, I'd suggest you ask for input regarding the style you want, let him/her tell you what they think. :)

uptosomeone
May 15th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Some things to keep in mind are that short hair gets all scrunched and weird under most hats - hat hair - which can look really awful. The same thing will happen at night from rolling around on it. These things are fixable, however. It's just that if you wake up with wonky hair (all flat on one side, sticking up on the other side for example) and have no time to deal with it, you're stuck with it.

But have fun; try it! My usual way of dealing with short hair was to wet it down every morning and comb it all straight back with a little gel or mousse. It would fall into place as it dried and look pretty cute most days. For hat hair, when I got to where I was going, I'd finger-comb it into place with wet hands, which usually made it somewhat acceptable most of the time.

Ooh, hat hair. Not a pretty thought. If I could fix it with water though I would be able to deal with it though. It certainly can't be as bad as what I've got going right now when I wear hats--it's literally an inverted mushroom.

With the way you worded your post, it sounds like you're more inclined to do it than not. :) And if that's true, you should probably do it.

Will that cut require a lot of maintenance? Will you have to style it every day to make it look right? If that's the case, just keep it in mind when making your decision.

I am inclined to do it, but I'm a fairly rash person when it comes to stuff like this. Oftentimes it takes me a bit to get out of the frame of mind that wants to stand on the rooftop and scream to the world about how much I want something. Thus the two week rule and going over every detail of what could go wrong so I'm not so puppy-dog-eager :rolleyes:

The beauty of this cut, with how I know my hair reacts in the front, is that I could get similar results to the photo with styling, but it would look fine straight too as long as my layers are well-blended, especially if I didn't use conditioner.

I'd say give it two weeks and then just go for it if you want it! Having fun is always good! :D Where are you going, by the way?

It is an adventure! I'm looking forward to it. And I'm going to Finland. Their winters scare the pants off of me.

Long hair requires patience, Iīm that type of person who donīt like changes and can stick with same style for years, I may be wrong, but I think most long hairs are like me:)
I think you're right. I don't think I'm truly a longhair at heart since I can't picture myself keeping long hair for more than a year before I went back to cutting and experimenting.

that's a big change!

I just started growing out my pixie. I wore it for 15 years and liked it.

my pros:
1) hair care is a snap--cheap shampoo, comb it and it dries in 15 minutes
2) no tangles--when I get my first tangle will be a huge milestone for me!
3) no damaged ends--you're at the barber every 4 or 5 weeks getting the ends cut off!
4) It's striking. Not many women have the nerve to go this short.
5) You can color it all the time. (see #3)
6) It's always up and out of the way--never in my eyes.

My cons:
1) One or 2 hairstyles are all I can get out of it.
2) it sticks up every morning. Got to wet it down or it looks bizarre.
3) Hats make it stick up

I've never questioned whether or not it looks good on me. It's my hair, and I wear what I like. Of course, I want to look my best, but hair is just part of my appearance. If I fix myself up classy and behave like I have class, then I have class. (If you disagree, please just leave me in my denial)

I think you'd look great in the cut you're considering, but PLEASE give it lots of thought--I'd give it at least a month. Growing out a pixie is very irritating, and it will take years to get back to where you are now.

Isn't it!? It's a huge change, especially considering that I've never gone shorter than shoulder unless you count being about five and having a preschool haircut.

Hahahaa, the bedhead is something I look forward to, believe it or not. I have a couple short-haired friends and their morning hair stories never cease to amuse me.

I'm going to think on it a while. I still have a couple months before I go and I'd like to have at least a month to get used to it before I leave if I end up getting it, but I'm not going to rush into it, either.

I have to say, cutting your hair short is very brave. I myself have never done it but that does not prevent me from telling you to go for it!
For one thing, you can always grow it back. Now that you have been taking better care of your hair, you might find that it grows a little faster. And there is some fun in growing out hair right?
On a negative note, I am not sure if the picture of the hair you want works with a hat. The front looks heavily styled and the hat is going to scrunch that up.

It is very, very heavily styled. I wouldn't be doing that on a regular basis--that much heat and product every day would bother me. It would be looking more like this on a normal day.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m401mrmfxs1r5zxqpo2_500.jpg

Obviously not as thick since I simply don't have that much hair, but similar.

If you've always wanted to try short hair, it sounds like this is a good time to do it! Being only eighteen, you have plenty of time to grow it long again if you decide that's what you want. :D

The couple of times I've wanted new short styles I brought a picture to the hairdresser and asked them to honestly tell me if my hair could look like anything that, and if it would suit me. One time I got a yes and a hairstyle I absolutely loved. Another time they told me that no, my hair likely wouldn't look like the picture even if they cut it in a similar style, and I went for something else. Since you say you have an excellent hairdresser, I'd suggest you ask for input regarding the style you want, let him/her tell you what they think. :)

You have a point there. I'm not afraid to bring in some photos and show what I want to achieve, then asking about it. Thanks for reminding me about that.

SnowWhite
May 15th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Do it! When I chopped off my hair it was the best decision I could make at the time... (Now I want it looooooooong).
But you'll like it, it's fun and just different! :D

Ishje
May 15th, 2012, 12:06 PM
last week I had a big chop, I went from classic to chin length.
I will tell you one thing, even though I love to be rid of the bleach and damage, it is boring.
there really is nothing I can do with it. no braids or buns. I could curl it though, but I don't see the point.
all my lovely hairtoy's are useless at the moment.

you say you want it short because you find it boring, because it looks the same constantly.
when you cut it that short it will be the same, I really don't think there is so much you can do with it.

maybe you should choose the middle road, and go for shorter hair but not as short as in the picture? there are still things you can do with shoulder length hair.

of course, if you really want it short, you should do it.
but I would like to let you know that I don't think that much is possible with hair as short as in the picture. (or maybe that is just me and I don't use my imagination enough :p)

oh, and I think most hats, also beanies will look great with long hair as much as short hair :)

Zindell
May 15th, 2012, 12:13 PM
-I'm going away for a year to a country that's quite cold.

Just remember one thing... long hair actually keeps you warmer in a cold climate. :)

But... since you never tried short hair and are curious about it, go for it! It will always grow back if you change your mind.

lapushka
May 15th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Short would look cute, I agree, but keep in mind that your hair is F and thin and that the short hair you showcased is thick and voluminous. It will not exactly be the same.

papera
May 15th, 2012, 02:08 PM
If you wanna go short go for it!:)
I had super-short hair (approx 1") once and I regretted it, because the particular style I chose just didn't suit me at all and I looked like a boy shudder:
But you say you trust your hair dresses so he/ she would be good to advice you on the right style for you.

What I would consider is that maintaining a pixie requires to go to the hair dresser quite often, which may be difficult/ more expensive than in your home country. You may also have bad luck in finding the right stylist for you.

But then you have one year to just grow it out and do crazy hair styles which is absolute fun!!! :D

jacqueline101
May 15th, 2012, 03:39 PM
I'd stop to think about the cost could you afford it and would you be able to find a hair dresser that's good. If you don't like it later you will be stuck with it. Takes a while to grow out hair. Short hair under a hat looks bad when its matted up.

Tabihito
May 15th, 2012, 04:00 PM
I made the mistake of cutting my hair short while I was in Norway (to be fair, it was accidental and me misspeaking in a foreign language, so it was shorter than I'd intended). While short hair is easier under a hat, make sure to research products available to you before you leave for elsewhere! In rural northern Norway, I got to choose between about two different shampoos and one kind of gel (not a choice, really) unless I wanted to take a train into the city.

However, I did enjoy having my hair short. My host sister had fun styling it like Edward Cullen's- she really liked Twilight- when it started growing out a bit, it was nice not to worry about my hair freezing, and all that. Growing it out from that short to long though was a massive pain in the rear.

uptosomeone
May 15th, 2012, 04:11 PM
You all are giving me a lot to think about.

I do know that if I go short I absolutely will not go to shoulder--it's either shorter or longer, no in betweens.

As for boring, I feel like I should clarify that it's notthe lack of styles that I find boring, it's the fact that I literally feel boring with it. I want hair that looks different from what I usually see, which is not to say that I don't like long hair (I do, it's gorgeous)...it's just that I'm feeling really limited in my personal expression right now. Maybe it's a teenager thing. :p

Ugh, my thin hair. It's thickening, it's technically low ii right now, but you're right, it wouldn't look the same. This isn't the exact hairstyle I want though, and I'm aware that it would look different on my hair because I don't have 1a M/C iii hair, but with how my bangs fall I could easily get the illusion of more thickness--I've done it before.

I guess we'll just see how I feel in a couple weeks time. :)

Ishje
May 16th, 2012, 02:32 AM
well, at least you know for sure what you don't want (shoulder length) ;) so that is good!
I am curious to see what you will decide to do :)

torrilin
May 16th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Speaking as a straightish F with a lot more thickness than you (3" pony vs what looks to me like about a 2" pony)...

I wouldn't get my hair cut in that style. My hair would not do those cute waves. It would not have volume. Nor would it do those cute defined points. That style is asking for HOURS of work with a curling iron, followed by my hair laughing at me and then losing all the curl. Plus I'd look seriously shaggy at least once a month, and not the cute kind of shaggy.

Short hair works well on my partner, but he's a curly and has a fairly average growth rate. Between the two, he can get trims every 3-4 months and he doesn't look particularly shaggy even when he's on month 3 or 4. On my dad's straight hair and similar growth rate, he's into total mullet territory by week 3.

uptosomeone
May 16th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Speaking as a straightish F with a lot more thickness than you (3" pony vs what looks to me like about a 2" pony)...

I wouldn't get my hair cut in that style. My hair would not do those cute waves. It would not have volume. Nor would it do those cute defined points. That style is asking for HOURS of work with a curling iron, followed by my hair laughing at me and then losing all the curl. Plus I'd look seriously shaggy at least once a month, and not the cute kind of shaggy.

Short hair works well on my partner, but he's a curly and has a fairly average growth rate. Between the two, he can get trims every 3-4 months and he doesn't look particularly shaggy even when he's on month 3 or 4. On my dad's straight hair and similar growth rate, he's into total mullet territory by week 3.

I bolded the part that worries me the most. Mullet isn't something I want at all.

However, as far as styling goes, I really am not at all worried about making it look good. Maybe I'm just naive, but I've done my mom's equally straight, fine, and thin short hair in ten minutes on plenty of occasions and made it look how I would style it...not to mention I'm pretty sure if I stop using conditioner it'll be a lot easier to style with just water/a bit of wax.

If I end up doing it I'd have to take a pair of hair razor with me and find someone at the school I'm staying at that is willing to give me trims (or go all the way and just keep it buzzed in the back, that I could do by myself). The front I could do upkeep on myself.

Keep the comments/concerns coming, I want no rock left unturned in this two-week probationary period :p

spidermom
May 16th, 2012, 12:59 PM
You could experiment with ways to make your current length look better when you wear and take off a hat. I find that it's difficult to go into a new situation with something I don't have much experience with (like a new hair cut).

It really sounds like you want to cut your hair short, though, and there's nothing wrong with that.

dulce
May 16th, 2012, 04:31 PM
Just to warn you short hair has less options for styling than long hair[so many braids,twists and buns etc.] and on bad hair days ,if it's really short ,you can't even put it up to get it out of sight .But if you really want short hair,then try it,but wait a bit first to make sure you really want it.I found for me short hair was much harder to deal with than long hair eg.when I slept,my pixie would stand on end in the morning and really show my cowlicks, and had to wash/style and blow dry it each am,with long hair I can just put it up if I wake up with a bad hair day.

Servana
May 17th, 2012, 01:05 AM
I think you should do it, seeing as you've never done it before. I had short hair for my entire life (until just a few years ago) & the good thing about it is that it hardly requires any maintenance. When my hair was short, I never had to think about it being tangled or frizzy, & it never got in my way. It was also a lot easier to do updos, because with my long, thick hair updos never stay in. Plus, I get headaches from wearing my hair up. I also liked short hair because it was so light & airy. I felt more free...

julierockhead
May 17th, 2012, 01:20 AM
My own experience going short numerous times is that short hair is a pain in the butt, the constant trimming appointments and time required to make it look good defeated the main purpose of getting short hair.

If you are going to a cold country, long hair will keep you warmer that hats that will just give you hat-head.

Moving for a year is a big enough change...moving away from your hairdresser after a big cut that will need maintenance is maybe risky...lots to think about.

DancingQueen
May 17th, 2012, 02:05 AM
If you really want it, go for it. You already mentioned pros and cons, so we won't have to remind you. :)

But if you decide not to go really short, why don't you get some new bangs and some layers? That would give you volume and a new style, and you would still be able to do things with it. :)

uptosomeone
May 20th, 2012, 04:48 PM
I've been thinking on it and talking about the cut that I want with some friends, and after much less than two weeks of debate (why do I even try? I'm notoriously terrible at biding my time) I've decided to cut. I've got an appointment for the 29th, so after that I won't be on my way to long hair anymore.

Here's to hoping I get a hairdresser who can give me a good consultation about hair type and cut styles...

BunnyWabbit
May 20th, 2012, 04:57 PM
here is my generalized 'how to decide something' advice - you'll need a friend or another person around to help.

mentally assign short hair to a number (even or odd) then give long hair the opposite. so say call short hair 2 and long hair 1, or short hair 4 and long hair 7. see what I'm saying. Then ask a friend to choose a number between 1 and 10. In this senario, if odd was picked then short hair would win.

Then here is the important part - what's your gut reaction? Do you immediately want to redo the game? Then you probably deep down want the opposite result. If you're ecstatic and relieved, you got what you wanted. So it's really a neat little trick to figure out what YOU want deep down - doesn't matter what the result of the game is, just how you react to it. And it's a lot simpler than making a ton of pro-con lists.

shutterpillar
May 20th, 2012, 05:18 PM
I say just give it a go. You are only 18 and have plenty of time to grow your hair out if you don't like it. I went through my rebellious hair phase and now I am just ready to chill out and let it be. (at my ripe old age of almost 26. lol).

If it will make you feel more comfortable, go for it. :)

shutterpillar
May 20th, 2012, 05:19 PM
Oh! just saw your update... how did I miss that?! Good luck! looking forward to pictures. :)

Dovetail
May 20th, 2012, 07:36 PM
I do hope to see some pictures! I was going to say something along the lines of "it's hair, it'll grow back!" but I see you already figured that out ;)

uptosomeone
May 20th, 2012, 08:05 PM
I'll definitely post befores and afters, it's always so fun to see :)

akilina
May 20th, 2012, 08:07 PM
You gotta post pics! Bummer our albums and pic uploads aren't working :(
I'd be so scared but sometimes the chop is just what you need.
I chopped a year ago to above the collar bone and it was the best thing i could have done..although..its been a whole year and i feel like I need to chop again.

uptosomeone
May 20th, 2012, 08:21 PM
You gotta post pics! Bummer our albums and pic uploads aren't working :(
I'd be so scared but sometimes the chop is just what you need.
I chopped a year ago to above the collar bone and it was the best thing i could have done..although..its been a whole year and i feel like I need to chop again.

I mostly use tinypic anyway since LHC has a problem with the quality of images, so y'all will get pics for sure whether the albums are down or not! :cheese:

Ah, that freeing feeling is what I'm chasing right now. Taking care of my fine, fine hair is really tiring.

Dragon Faery
May 21st, 2012, 12:08 AM
I've been thinking on it and talking about the cut that I want with some friends, and after much less than two weeks of debate (why do I even try? I'm notoriously terrible at biding my time) I've decided to cut. I've got an appointment for the 29th, so after that I won't be on my way to long hair anymore.

Here's to hoping I get a hairdresser who can give me a good consultation about hair type and cut styles...

Awesome! Looking forward to pictures! :)

uptosomeone
May 29th, 2012, 01:20 AM
Today (just barely) is the day! You know you're obsessed with your hair when you get more nerves and excitement about a haircut than your new job :p

browneyedsusan
May 29th, 2012, 05:46 AM
WOO-HOO!!!!

Can't wait to pictures of your super-fun hair! :cheese:
Enjoy the wind on your head --with no tangles, or hair in your face...EVER!

jojo
May 29th, 2012, 08:07 AM
Id say go for it! You have obviously thought long and hard about doing this, your still young and your hair will grow back if ever you want to try again in growing it long, plus i think you will look very cute with a short cut as you have the perfect bone structure to carry it off.

uptosomeone
May 29th, 2012, 05:56 PM
http://d1oi94rh653f1l.cloudfront.net/12/pictures/large/6259f2a5aa1e8115c2e64651d0485dbf_26114556.jpg

I did it :D also edited the first post, but posting here can't hurt anything either.

My hairstylist did exactly what I asked. It was a bit more expensive than I had anticipated, but that was partially because I gave her a very generous tip for giving me a cut that I really like.

Real before and afters are coming sometime today :)

lundmir
May 29th, 2012, 07:40 PM
I think you look great! If I didn't love long hair so much, I'd have maintained my pixie, and tried something similar to yours.

You definitely pull it off, congratulations!

uptosomeone
May 29th, 2012, 09:33 PM
I think you look great! If I didn't love long hair so much, I'd have maintained my pixie, and tried something similar to yours.

You definitely pull it off, congratulations!

Thank you! I'm very thankful I have an oval face shape, most haircuts tend to look at least okay on me. :p I expect I'll grow back out again sometime, but for now short is lovely.

akilina
May 29th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Awesome it looks so cute!!!! Love the color too.
And I am happy you had a great salon experience with your stylist. That is one less LHCer who hates us :]

Arciela
May 30th, 2012, 06:58 AM
the new cut looks so nice! reminds me of an anime character..so cool! I wish I had the courage to make changes like that :)

Dragon Faery
May 31st, 2012, 10:16 PM

I did it :D also edited the first post, but posting here can't hurt anything either.

My hairstylist did exactly what I asked. It was a bit more expensive than I had anticipated, but that was partially because I gave her a very generous tip for giving me a cut that I really like.

Real before and afters are coming sometime today :)

Awesome! It really suits your face. Enjoy! And happy traveling!

Charybdis
June 1st, 2012, 01:34 AM
Love your new 'do! It looks great.

Lissandria
June 1st, 2012, 04:57 AM
You really rock the pixie uptosomeone! I hope you enjoy it :D