PDA

View Full Version : 97% Natural Frizz Fighting Serum 100% silicone free?!

LadyHazel
May 15th, 2012, 03:24 AM
I was doing some research on silicone free serums and I couldn't find hardly any and then at my local store I picked up a suspicious little bottle and bought it:
97% Natural Naked Style Frizz Fighter Smoothing Serum- moisturising botanical extracts conquers unruly, rebellious hair- silicone free

Sounds like its got the queens hair in it, and like its too good to be true. Ill let you guys be the judges and any ingredients you've experienced problems with let me know, I will not be applying this to my scalp:

Aqua, jojoba wax PEG-120 esters, xanthan gum, PEG-40 hydrogenerated castor oil, Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) extract, Symphytum officinale (Comfrey) extract, Aloe barbadensis, betaine, parfum, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid, benzyl salicylate, amyl cinnamal, linalool, hydroxylcitronellal, eugenol, geraniol, citronellol, benzyl benzoate, limonene.

'Not tested on animals' - YES added bonus!
Opinions please? ;)

hellucy
May 15th, 2012, 03:35 AM
The Naked range are generally very good I've tried the frizz serum & it was ok (worked better on my DD's hair & I didn't like the smell much but I could live with it). I really liked the detox shampoo (clarifying) now they have changed it to a 2 in 1 but I don't find it conditioning enough on its own, the conditioners I've tried are good, the shampoos made my hair dry.
I absolutely love the facial wash (called bare faced cheek) but the only shop in the city that sells it has been out of stock for nearly 2 months and I've nearly run out...Eek!

LadyHazel
May 15th, 2012, 03:44 AM
Plymouth, ahh. The memories of my childhood sweetheart down by the ho on a summers day relaxing by the sea. Anyway! Naked range usually give me awful reactions on my scalp in terms of their shampoos, but this find feels like I've hit gold haha!
Offt and I utterly agree the smell is atrocious like cheap, stale perfume x thanks for the reply!