PDA

View Full Version : Growth!

Finnenna
May 14th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Since March 12th, 2011, I've been growing out my hair. It's gotten really long for me, and I hope to keep going!

My hair actually used to be shorter than this - this was a few months after I stopped cutting my hair and joined TLHC:

http://i48.tinypic.com/144pw3.jpg

And today, just now, while in a break from studying for finals:

http://i49.tinypic.com/mc3rbn.jpg

My hair here is still a bit wet from the shower, but the length! :D So happy!

MiamiPineapple
May 14th, 2012, 06:10 PM
Thats nice length you gained...keep up the good work!

spookyghost
May 14th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Thats really nice hair growth-great job!

mzBANGBANG
May 14th, 2012, 06:19 PM
You're at that stage when it starts to feel long! A couple months from now you're not going to believe how long it gets :D

LoveAngelBeauty
May 14th, 2012, 07:43 PM
how fast does your hair grow?

Finnenna
May 15th, 2012, 12:03 AM
:D Thanks all! I am just so excited that it FEELS long. LoveAngelBeauty - I'm not sure how fast it grows. I've never measured. It was just that today I realized that it was longer than I remembered. It went from above my shoulders to below my shoulders in a year. <--slow to me, but probably fast to some!

ClassicalBlonde
May 15th, 2012, 12:04 AM
That's great growth! Congrats!

Indigostreams
May 15th, 2012, 05:08 AM
Your first picture is about where my hair is now, so your new pic is inspiration to me!

lapushka
May 15th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Fantastic. Nice growth! Congrats. :)

fairystar32
May 16th, 2012, 03:28 AM
great length gain :))

pepperminttea
May 16th, 2012, 04:04 AM
Great growth! :) I have to ask though, are you sure you're a 1b? Looks like you've got some wavies hiding in there.

Finnenna
May 17th, 2012, 12:35 AM
Great growth! :) I have to ask though, are you sure you're a 1b? Looks like you've got some wavies hiding in there.

See, I'm not sure. I've been taking pictures of my hair today - from soaking wet to right now...my hair is wavy and nice until I comb or brush it - then it gets all flat and straight, and never "bounces back". To be honest, I'm not really sure I DO have wavy hair. If I do, I'd love to figure out a way to bring them out and enjoy them.

And by tomorrow it will all be straight and flat except a few bits underneath. My hair falling out at great speed even with diet and exercise changes isn't helping, I'm sure.