PDA

View Full Version : I finally have an avatar picture of myself..

Jesabel
May 14th, 2012, 04:28 AM
Hey all! I finally have an avatar of myself! My previous was a random image of a tree and clouds in reverse haha.

I was previously undecided if I wanted my image on here or not but my sister in law was testing out her camera the other day and a few turned out pretty well. You can't tell the length but it is MBL. She edited it so it looks very ashy in comparison to what it is dyed but it turns out that colour is similar to my natural ash brown/blonde I'm growing out (though obviously the pic is more greyscale)

Just thought I'd share :) always better to talk to someone when you can match a face/head rather than a random image ^_^

Jesabel
May 14th, 2012, 04:32 AM
Though it says upload of file failed, can anyone else see it or is it just me.. hmm

Bene
May 14th, 2012, 04:40 AM
I see it

10 characters

skyblue
May 14th, 2012, 04:46 AM
yep its there, gorgeous pic! I've always liked black and white pics looks good!

Jesabel
May 14th, 2012, 04:48 AM
Thanks skyblue! yeah I don't know what to call it as it's got a tinge of the colour there but then looks mostly black and white. either way it eliminated the horrid brassiness of old dye I am experiencing right now!

Kizuna
May 14th, 2012, 04:59 AM
That's a very nice picture! :D

Jesabel
May 14th, 2012, 05:03 AM
Thanks Kizuna :)

spookyghost
May 14th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Love the avatar-you are very photgenic! I have no pics on here at all. I plan on changing that too. My dh has to help me because Im very computer challanged, I need to ge my you know what in gear!:lol: Is getting pics on here any different than if you send pics thru email? Just curious because my hubby sends pics all the time thru email. I hope its not much differnet or too hard.

jacqueline101
May 14th, 2012, 06:33 PM
Its there and its a lovely picture.

Jesabel
May 14th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Thanks guys :)

and spookyghost, it's pretty easy, you just go to where it says avatar when you edit the details and as long as the file you want is on your computer then you just upload it :) so yeah similar to uploading a file to an email

moon2dove
May 15th, 2012, 01:54 PM
You look very pretty in your new avatar pic!

Jesabel
May 16th, 2012, 04:14 AM
Thanks moon2dove!