PDA

View Full Version : I found a split end, today.

BeckyAH
May 12th, 2012, 10:53 PM
On an *arm* hair. :rolling:

This, I believe, is where I decide having the hair on my head entirely split free is entirely unlikely.

Tabihito
May 12th, 2012, 11:06 PM
Well now you've got me staring at my arms trying to see if I can find a split there. Only problem is, my arm hair is even finer than my head hair, and mostly blonde.

I feel bad for blondes trying to S&D now, this stuff's hard to see...

maradeerfarmer
May 12th, 2012, 11:38 PM
I occasionally see split ends on my arm hairs too! Yay, i'm not alone!

I think I get a lot as I have to wash my hands... and arms... a lot at work?

julliams
May 13th, 2012, 02:12 AM
I've had this too. It's so weird!

julierockhead
May 13th, 2012, 02:23 AM
Guess you'll have to start CO-washing your arm hairs...coconut oil once or twice a week...maybe a trim to get rid of the damage?:cheese::cheese::cheese:

kittengirl
May 13th, 2012, 02:33 AM
Guess you'll have to start CO-washing your arm hairs...coconut oil once or twice a week...maybe a trim to get rid of the damage?:cheese::cheese::cheese:
I love this!!!

MinderMutsig
May 13th, 2012, 03:49 AM
Well now you've got me staring at my arms trying to see if I can find a split there. Only problem is, my arm hair is even finer than my head hair, and mostly blonde.

I feel bad for blondes trying to S&D now, this stuff's hard to see...
They key is to let the light fall on your hair in certain ways. It's a bit like fiber optics, if the light hits blond hair in just the right way the ends light up like a Christmas tree and any split or damaged end is much easier to notice.

First time I read a thread like this I thought you were all nuts because I've never noticed splits on arm hairs. I didn't think they would get long enough. But last week I had one so I'm joining the loony bin. :p

Phexlyn
May 13th, 2012, 03:55 AM
:D I think that needs to go into the "How to know you're an LHCer"-thread.

I have even found a split end on my leg hair once. Weird things happen.