PDA

View Full Version : A bit different braid

Tota
May 12th, 2012, 02:41 PM
I just watched this video tutorial and I thought that maybe I should share it with you guys :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8v4eYo8Lj4&feature=g-all-u

I'd love to try it but my layers won't cooperate for at least few more months :( Maybe someone with longer and layer-free hair will appreciate it though.

Hollyfire3
May 12th, 2012, 02:53 PM
Very pretty! I was admiring her thick, strong hair...then I read the description which revealed extentions are involved....(sigh):(

Tota
May 12th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Yes, she has her own extension line but I love to watch her videos because she shows some cute and simple hairstyles. To her defense - she is trying to grow her natural hair out :)

Hollyfire3
May 12th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Yes, she has her own extension line but I love to watch her videos because she shows some cute and simple hairstyles. To her defense - she is trying to grow her natural hair out :)

Oh no, no offense to her, sorry, I just thought her hair was naturally like that:). I'm glad she's growing it out naturally, I'm sure soon it will look better than with the extentions!

Tota
May 12th, 2012, 03:35 PM
No need to be sorry, I was just joking, I guess you thought I'm seriously defending her. No no no, I was disappointed at first too, but then again I like some styles she does. I like messy braids that are so popular right now and I really wish I could do this one.

faellen
May 12th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Those extensions look really natural and lovely :)

Hollyfire3
May 12th, 2012, 03:48 PM
No need to be sorry, I was just joking, I guess you thought I'm seriously defending her. No no no, I was disappointed at first too, but then again I like some styles she does. I like messy braids that are so popular right now and I really wish I could do this one.

Oh, I seriously did think you were defending here, lol. I do like some of the styles i saw.

Hollyfire3
May 12th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Those extensions look really natural and lovely :)

That's what I was thinking!