PDA

View Full Version : Hairtyping, One Last Time.

mzBANGBANG
May 11th, 2012, 02:04 PM
I've asked before. It's annoying, but maybe fun for some.

I FINALLY managed to get an untouched, completely dried in the sun hair-typing picture. Only took me 5 months... All other times something had gone wrong or I sat on it funny, or whatever you name it.

The best part about it is it looks like waist when the pic is snapped from above ;) Still have 3 more inches, though.

Now, can I safely say I'm 1b? Or am I looking more like a 1b/1c these days? Apologies for slight blur/what the heck is up with the lighting in my bathroom?

http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad238/caslpierce/hairtyping_May.jpg

ladylowtide
May 11th, 2012, 02:15 PM
I'm thinking 1b/1c. Maybe its 1c.

I looks like you have some wave there. I know that I could never get my 1b hair to do that, even with furious scrunching.

Beautiful hair by the way.

Vanilla
May 11th, 2012, 02:31 PM
I think you are a 1c maybe even a 2a.

ArienEllariel
May 11th, 2012, 02:49 PM
1c roundabouts

MissCoco
May 11th, 2012, 02:52 PM
No worries about the blur, your hair looks beautiful! What a gorgeous color! :D I would say you're definitely a 1b, but that's just me. :twocents:

Charybdis
May 11th, 2012, 02:59 PM
1b/1c? Maybe 1c? Definitely not 2a, though.

I'd be inclined to go with 1b/1c, because it looks from the photo like there's some 1c hair, but mixed with the straighter 1b stuff.

Great shine!

mzBANGBANG
May 11th, 2012, 03:03 PM
1b/1c? Maybe 1c? Definitely not 2a, though.

I'd be inclined to go with 1b/1c, because it looks from the photo like there's some 1c hair, but mixed with the straighter 1b stuff.

Great shine!

When I first joined, I was a 1a/1b. I feel like with each milestone of using less heat, finding natural products, and generally taking better care of my hair more and more body starts to come out. I was thinking 1b/1c because of what you said, so that's good confirmation!

And thank you! Love those cold water rinses!

lapushka
May 11th, 2012, 03:13 PM
I'm thinking 1b/1c.

jojo
May 11th, 2012, 03:24 PM
id call you a 1b/c, you do have some slight wave going on, which may get wavier as it grows longer. Your hair is in fantastic condition BTW!

mzBANGBANG
May 11th, 2012, 03:31 PM
id call you a 1b/c, you do have some slight wave going on, which may get wavier as it grows longer. Your hair is in fantastic condition BTW!

thank you so much! amazing what a little tlc -- *LHC can do :) does look like I might get some giant sized S waves as it gets longer. Hair typing is a never ending process for me.

torrilin
May 11th, 2012, 04:39 PM
I see 3 full wavelengths, so 1b is out :D. I'm voting 1c since for 2a I prefer to see enough waves that it's kind of stupid to count them.