PDA

View Full Version : Hair length?

unknown
May 11th, 2012, 07:31 AM
I need some help with hair lengths. I just can't figure this out...

My hair has finally started growing again, and now I'm half an inch from waist! But once I bring my hair in front it is barely above my chest. Is it waist or chest length then? Can I still consider it almost-waist length? :p

bunzfan
May 11th, 2012, 07:42 AM
As your close to waist but not their yet i would say your mid-back length we set the hair goals from the hair length behind us not in the front;)

Amber_Maiden
May 11th, 2012, 08:07 AM
As your close to waist but not their yet i would say your mid-back length we set the hair goals from the hair length behind us not in the front;)

Exactly.

Since we're on this topic, however, I have a question of my own (sorry for the hijack- it is a related question!)- If your hair is hip length in the front, would that be considered classic in the back? I'm thinking that would be pretty accurate... correct?

Jesabel
May 11th, 2012, 08:14 AM
I'd say for girls it would depend on bust size haha! My friend and I have the same length hair (or thereabouts) but she's got a much flatter chest so it looks a lot longer when pulled to the front.

So yup lucky it's measured from the back haha.

spidermom
May 11th, 2012, 08:36 AM
It also depends on the size of your hind-end. My hair is down to my thighs in the front, but it's not quite there in the back.

torrilin
May 12th, 2012, 06:38 AM
I'd generally say measure a goal based on what you want. Your goal may not fit with the LHC goal space in your profile, but... that's mostly a quick and dirty way for us to help you be accountable, if you want.

I don't really have a length goal in any kind of long term way. It'd be nice to try having "hair that touches my butt", but my hind end is relatively generous and it's maybe 6-12 months off. Depending on how you think about it, that could range from anywhere in the hip to classic+ range too... I have a care goal of "not so many split ends that I chop my hair off". That's a lot more concrete.

So if what you care about is how your hair looks from the front, measure that way.

Phexlyn
May 12th, 2012, 07:05 AM
You're midback/almost waist length. We only look at the point where your hair falls down your back, not down the front :)

Exactly.

Since we're on this topic, however, I have a question of my own (sorry for the hijack- it is a related question!)- If your hair is hip length in the front, would that be considered classic in the back? I'm thinking that would be pretty accurate... correct?
Well, that depends on the size of your curves, as others have said. I also depends on whether you pull your hair across your chest or, if you're like me, you pull it downwards to the side of the hip (aka to the side of your boobs and then straight down to the hip bone) which can be a bit of a short cut :D

unknown
May 17th, 2012, 11:17 AM
So I am at waist then :D Thanks everyone

Carissamarie08
May 17th, 2012, 11:23 AM
I guess that means my hair goal is actually longer then waist... Cause I want it to look waist length in the front.. Ugh

jacqueline101
May 17th, 2012, 11:48 AM
I don't know what to say. I know its frustrating for me to be in between lengths.