PDA

View Full Version : Posting photos...

xcrunr2go
May 10th, 2012, 10:32 AM
Hi everybody! Rain, rain go away cone again another day! I haven'tbeen able to post any photos lately & I've been taking quite a few of my bob! Imageshack you seem to need an account, are there any other free photo hosting sites available? Also, why does it come up as http://? Any feedback appreciated!

brave
May 10th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Try imgur? no signup required.

Vanille_
May 10th, 2012, 11:06 AM
I like photobucket. You can quickly get the image code you need for a picture - use the [img] one to post on the forum. Don't forget to set your albums to private on there though. You can very quickly edit pictures too. I usually crop, auto correct, and resize to something less than 500.

Sisgoldenhair65
May 10th, 2012, 11:14 AM
I like photobucket. You can quickly get the image code you need for a picture - use the [img] one to post on the forum. Don't forget to set your albums to private on there though. You can very quickly edit pictures too. I usually crop, auto correct, and resize to something less than 500.

I wish I was this "technically talented". *sigh*:rolleyes:

mzBANGBANG
May 10th, 2012, 11:22 AM
I second photobucket. Although you have to sign up for an account, the benefit is you can eventually make your pictures private so they aren't floating all over the internet. Wish the photo thing was working on here, though :-/

Mrsbaybeegurl
May 10th, 2012, 11:38 AM
I really wish the photo uploads were working here too! I use photobucket a lot, it's kind of time consuming for me for some reason because I can never figure out how to properly re-size lol

Amber_Maiden
May 10th, 2012, 11:53 AM
I really wish the photo uploads were working here too! I use photobucket a lot, it's kind of time consuming for me for some reason because I can never figure out how to properly re-size lol

Same here. I have pics I want to put in my LHC album!