PDA

View Full Version : Progress!

Eireann
July 28th, 2008, 01:47 PM
The last time I had a "real" haircut (not just a micro-trim) was at the end of November, right before I went on a trip. Recently, I was looking at photos from that trip. I can't believe how much shorter my hair was! I was so excited to see evidence of my progress (I don't measure or take progress photos because I'm trying not to obsess to much.) It looks to be at least 4 or 5 inches in 8 months, which means I could be at waist in another year at this rate! Yay!

:cheese:

jojo
July 28th, 2008, 01:55 PM
thats great but now i want to see the photos!!!

Ranee
July 29th, 2008, 02:51 AM
5 inches is a lot of growth indeed! That's how much my hair grows in a year, if it's a good year :)

DecafJane
July 29th, 2008, 03:40 AM
That is wonderful news - well done!

paper
July 29th, 2008, 04:34 AM
It is amazing to see the changes, isn't it? Look forward to pics.

Chamomile betty
July 29th, 2008, 06:05 AM
Wonderful!
I am glad you are seeing such growth.

WavyGirl
July 29th, 2008, 06:46 AM
Great news! :cheer:

Now you're halfway there on the progress photos:you already have your "before" shot. You know that no progress thread is complete without pictures! Come on, share the joy!

Eireann
July 29th, 2008, 11:03 AM
I'm sorry, I'm a tease! I just feel uncomfy putting my pictures on the internet, even if I don't show my face. It's probably silly, but I'm a very private person. I don't even like it when I'm accidently in front of a news camera or some such. I'm the opposite of those people waving and holding up signs on the Today show! :shrug:

NurseMama
July 29th, 2008, 11:48 AM
I understand! I haven't gotten the gumption to load any pics here yet either. Only load some if you are comfortable.

DeepRiver
July 29th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Same here. If I could find a good picture I'd still have to screw up the courage to post it!!