PDA

View Full Version : Amazing long hair inspiration! (music video)

Valfreyja
May 8th, 2012, 07:53 PM
I don't know why it didn't occur to me to share this with you ladies before now! :p

Click here. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjR_PmbgJ5M)

It seems to be hip length, but it's hard to judge. Anyway, they're a favourite band and I love to drool over this video in particular. :heart:

EDIT: It starts a little slow, but 45 seconds in or so is when the coolness starts.

Honeyfall
May 8th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Wow, her hair is gorgeous! So ethereal and floaty!

Also a cool song, thanks for sharing! :D

Vampire
May 9th, 2012, 01:30 AM
thx for sharing!! she is stunning and love her voice, never heard of this band, gotta listen to it some more

Jesabel
May 9th, 2012, 03:59 AM
Oh wow, love her hair and her voice!

SakuraGirl
May 9th, 2012, 05:56 AM
Wow, I need to watch more of this band. PLUS her hair is amazing! Thanks!

MsBubbles
May 9th, 2012, 06:04 AM
You weren't kidding! Thanks for sharing. Selfishly, I hope she never cuts it. :D

Grillz
May 9th, 2012, 06:14 AM
Gorgeous! I wish I looked that awesome with my hair pulled straight back like in a few of her updos. So cool!

arielįgua
May 9th, 2012, 06:15 AM
Wow, indeed amazing, the video is special too. :)

vintage88
May 9th, 2012, 06:41 AM
Amazing! Stunning hair and love the song, i've never heard them before will have to find some more of their songs:)

Phexlyn
May 9th, 2012, 06:52 AM
I can't watch if from where I am :( GEMA is mean sometimes.

Corticarte
May 9th, 2012, 08:41 AM
her hair seems very soft

mzBANGBANG
May 9th, 2012, 09:34 AM
That's some inspiration! Thanks for sharing. It's making me appreciate my straight hair.

Lalital
May 10th, 2012, 04:50 AM
I think her hair is TBL. It's definitely longer than hip. It's a great hair video.:p

sparrowswing
May 10th, 2012, 05:32 AM
I'd say it's TBL as well. (Not to sound narcissistic or anything but) I think she and I have very similar hair. About the same length, color, straightness, fineness. Hers is definitely a lot smoother and looks amazingly healthy, but it's kind of cool seeing the hairstyles that my hair could theoretically do. If I weren't completely hopeless at putting my hair up. I can't even manage a simple English braid, and all my buns look awful.

I'm not even sure what genre of music this is, but I absolutely love this song.

torrilin
May 10th, 2012, 08:51 AM
The hair is nice, but to me the artistry in the color use to convey androgyny and the cinematography were more interesting. Also was nice hearing a soprano with an interesting vocal style :).

It's odd tho that the video doesn't really suit the song. The video's story is talking extensively about androgyny and glamour and how the two relate... and the song is just a plain love song. Weird.

Kosmos
May 10th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Gosh, that is gorgeous. It looks like it's in great condition, too.

battle_angel
May 11th, 2012, 02:16 AM
Valfreyja, thank you so much for sharing this!
It really is inspiring to see such a beautiful hair, and the music is more than wonderful. ^_^
I hope I will learn how to take better care of my hair, as my hair is very similar in color and texture to hers, but nowhere nearly as healthy and shiny... although I don't know if it is realistic to hope for something like that in real life, as often the media is manipulated / digitally altered - but one can always dream, no? :)

meishkamooshka
May 11th, 2012, 02:29 AM
Thank you for introducing me to a new group! The song and video are awesome. Total hairspiration! ;)

mom2fourgirls
May 11th, 2012, 07:03 AM
I love the braid that's wrapped around her head and all the cool updo's she has ...

seaj
May 11th, 2012, 09:14 PM
Haha I posted that video in the Favorite Longhair Pics for Inspiration thread last year. Such a great head of hair!

fayeelizibeth
May 11th, 2012, 10:00 PM
That was really cool. Both the hair and the music.

Thanks for sharing!