PDA

View Full Version : Hair distraction?

afu
May 8th, 2012, 11:43 AM
just been browsing one of my favourite sites looking for a birthday present and came across these cute little things:

http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/beecycle/product/mr-mrs-turf

So tempted to get one, pay attention to growing hair thats not on my head for a while, hehe

DarkCurls
May 8th, 2012, 11:53 AM
That is so cute.

Do you think if you water & measure it every day, you'll forget about your own hair and hence not notice its growth, therefore making time pass more quickly while you grow your hair out? :D That would be nice.

afu
May 8th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Exactly, maybe i could even get some hair karma - take care of grassy hair well : grow some nice real hair :D

afu
May 8th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Ok so i couldn't resist, i just had to buy one! i wasn't so keen on the individual ones so DBF will have to join in with the hair karma!

heidi w.
May 8th, 2012, 01:28 PM
My dog would eat the grass. Caution if there's kitties around, I'd say.
heidi w.

pepperminttea
May 8th, 2012, 01:39 PM
So cute! I'd be tempted to put something else in that would creep down instead of stick up, like lobelia. They'd even have flowers in their hair. :D

afu
May 8th, 2012, 02:31 PM
ooh yes, im thinking they will have to have some changes of hairstyle every now and again; purely for real hair distraction purposes of course..

GlennaGirl
May 8th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Oh, those are cute. Why oh why did I have to click... :p I LOVE these!

afu
May 9th, 2012, 05:34 AM
hehe, thought they might have some fans. Can't wait for mine to arrive :D

hellucy
May 9th, 2012, 06:40 AM
Ooooh....I want! They are so cute I may buy them under the pretence they are for my DD(3) - she loves growing things.

afu
May 9th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Great idea Hellucy :) Took me ages to decide out of the 12 different ones they had, i was so tempted to go for the multibuy deal and get 4 ... maybe once ive moved house i could get some more friends, tehe