PDA

View Full Version : Hair length

elanrach
May 5th, 2012, 08:32 PM
I just found out I'm about 40 inches!!! Woohoo. I've been in the 30s for sooo long! I measured (and re-measured) and my numbers came out anywhere from 38-43, so we'll just say 40 right now. Though I could use a trim (which I may or may not get, we'll see). :eek:

CocoBean
May 5th, 2012, 08:57 PM
I just found out I'm about 40 inches!!! Woohoo. I've been in the 30s for sooo long! I measured (and re-measured) and my numbers came out anywhere from 38-43, so we'll just say 40 right now. Though I could use a trim (which I may or may not get, we'll see). :eek:

Congratulations! Have you got any special routines, secrets, suggestions for others that aspire to get our hair length in the 40's?? Awesome!! :cheese::cheese::cheese:

IndigoAsh
May 5th, 2012, 09:02 PM
awesome job! <3

PixxieStix
May 5th, 2012, 09:29 PM
A hearty congratulations to you! Where on your body does that hit? (Super curious!)

Falcore
May 5th, 2012, 09:40 PM
Oooh congrats!

I cannot wait til I can say that.. patience.. patience

elanrach
May 5th, 2012, 09:44 PM
CocoBean, everything I learned I learned here at LHC.

PixxieStix....It's somewhere between classic and thigh, I think.

Thanks for the encouragement. My goal is knee or terminal, for now. Though it seems I may reach terminal before knee. This is the longest my hair's ever been, so I don't know...it's thin, really thin at the bottom.

MeowScat
May 6th, 2012, 01:21 AM
Lucky girl, I wish I could say that! I'm a few inches from 40 and it's taking forever to grow. I will have to wait until, at least, late fall to be able to say I've reached that.

So, 40 on you is Classic / Thigh? I'm at 37 inches at Hip. I'm 5'6", what's your height (if you don't mind me asking?)

Congratulations on hitting 40. May we all be so lucky...

:)

pepperminttea
May 6th, 2012, 01:30 AM
Congratulations! It's a great milestone to hit, isn't it? :D

Phexlyn
May 6th, 2012, 03:06 AM
Congrats on 40"! That was the step that was hardest and took the longest for me to reach so far, so I guess you're quite pleased :D

skyblue
May 6th, 2012, 03:12 AM
Congratulations!!

elanrach
May 6th, 2012, 12:58 PM
MeowScat, I'm about 5'5 and a half, more or less.

Pepperminttea, it feels great! It's my first goal (I've had long hair for forever, it seems, so I've been past BSL and Waist most of my life). My next goal is about half/3'4 knee, then of course, knee. I'd love to go to ankle, but, at this point, I'll be fortunate to hit knee.

I haven't trimmed since December, so I may trim, soon. Hopefully only an inch, regardless of those who may think I need morecut.

Avital88
May 6th, 2012, 01:14 PM
Congratulations!! I cant wait untill im there too, i just trimmed 2.5 inches of my hair so i have to wait a bit longer,must feel excited finally hitting that milestone!

SheaLynne
May 6th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Congratulations! That is a big milestone, and it is huge to hit your first real "goal"!! Enjoy, and trim only what you want to trim...

jacqueline101
May 6th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Congratulations.

Carrie Ingalls
May 6th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Congratulations on your growth! It is amazing what hair can do when you aren't paying attention to it. :)

hairconvictions
May 7th, 2012, 03:08 AM
Congrats :) It's so encouraging to see so many people who've benefited from all this LHC stuff!