PDA

View Full Version : If you could exchange growth rates, which ones would you?

Tisiloves
May 4th, 2012, 06:11 PM
If you could swap the growth rate of your head hair with some other hair, would you and with what?

My eyebrows grow unnaturally fast and thick (up to half an inch in four days), I would totally love my hair to grow that fast and my brows to only do half an inch a month.

Hollyfire3
May 4th, 2012, 06:13 PM
My leg hair grows in thick and fast, I would exchange that rate with my average 1/2 inch a month hair growth in a heartbeat!

amanda_the_tall
May 4th, 2012, 06:16 PM
my armpit hair grows the fastest (gross i know). i already have to shave every other day to avoid the stubblies. so i would totally switch.

Carissamarie08
May 4th, 2012, 06:18 PM
I will switch with the hair down there please! Haha

Hollyfire3
May 4th, 2012, 07:46 PM
my armpit hair grows the fastest (gross i know). i already have to shave every other day to avoid the stubblies. so i would totally switch.

every other day? I have to shave everyday...your lucky!

Amber_Maiden
May 4th, 2012, 07:48 PM
My leg hair mod definitely. I shave or wax, and a week later have enough hair to wax again. Give me a day and I have to shave again. Not fun. Would rather have that hair growth on my head.

Hollyfire3
May 4th, 2012, 07:49 PM
My leg hair mod definitely. I shave or wax, and a week later have enough hair to wax again. Give me a day and I have to shave again. Not fun. Would rather have that hair growth on my head.

Same here, I just pretend its not there and don't shave daily (I wear pants most of the time). But its hard to ignore dark thick hair on my legs...darn it!

AcornMystic
May 4th, 2012, 08:30 PM

Ditto. Here is more to say so that I am not saying just one word, but I don't need to elaborate. >.> .. <.< haha.

MaryMarx
May 5th, 2012, 03:26 PM

Haha, me too. It's just amazing. :D

meishkamooshka
May 5th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Practically any other hair on my body. Especially my armpits, legs, and so dubbed "hair down there". Haha.