PDA

View Full Version : Alternative to Garnier Triple Nutrition/Repair & Shine (UK version)

LocustSpawning
May 4th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Ok I sadly only discovered this fantastic conditioner about a month ago. Now they have changed the formula. I want to stab myself in the eyes for not buying tonnes of bottles of the old formula and stocking up.

PLEEAAASE someone help me find something similar? In cost and moisturizing properties. I am so sad that it's gone :( it worked brilliantly and was affordable for me. A conditioner that is;

Very moisturizing, affordable, cone & protein free.

Tresemme naturals dries my hair out, just incase someone was going to suggest that.

Thanks

Khiwanean
May 4th, 2012, 12:03 PM
Which formula of Tresseme Naturals did you use? There is a formula that has isopropyl alcohol in it, which would likely dry your hair out. The Moisture formula doesn't contain isopropyl alcohol.

Arashi
May 4th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Make sure to keep looking in different stores for the old formula! Last month I bought the new amodimethicone formula by accident and thought the stuff was just OK, but found the old formula being sold right next to the new one in a different store last week. I'm having great results with the old formula version, so definitely going to stock up if that store still has it.

Silverbrumby
May 4th, 2012, 01:05 PM
What about Amazon UK. Sometimes sellers have old stock. I bought up like 10 of my fav. foundations when

Ok I sadly only discovered this fantastic conditioner about a month ago. Now they have changed the formula. I want to stab myself in the eyes for not buying tonnes of bottles of the old formula and stocking up.

PLEEAAASE someone help me find something similar? In cost and moisturizing properties. I am so sad that it's gone :( it worked brilliantly and was affordable for me. A conditioner that is;

Very moisturizing, affordable, cone & protein free.

Tresemme naturals dries my hair out, just incase someone was going to suggest that.

Thanks

pepperminttea
May 4th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Did you check in the ingredients lists? I was able to find a cache of old formula in two Boots stores; they said 'New' on the bottle, but I checked the list, and sure enough it was old formula. (I'm confused too, but they are definitely old formula, I've tried them. :) )

But otherwise I would be very interested to find something similar too. My cache won't last forever. (Maybe a year, though.) I was wondering about using a cheap supermarket conditioner and adding EVOO to it. :hmm:

oktobergoud
May 4th, 2012, 03:20 PM
I like another one from Garnier, the Volume Restructure one.. it doesn't contain cones either (it even says so on the package 'no silicones!' :P), but it's less moisturizing then the Triple Nutrition though...