PDA

View Full Version : How to cut bangs like these? (doing it myself)

iluvmy67cuda
July 28th, 2008, 04:13 AM
Ok, so i started a thread about how im thinking of cutting bangs, so i need to know HOW do i cut these bangs myself? (sorry if i should of just added to the other thread, i thought it'd be better to do a new one)

I want them a little bit shorter than this picture, but i have NO idea how to do that cut. (i have a left side part). Any ideas/tricks/websites to show me how to do this? Thanks in advance for the help.

http://www.womensbeautylife.com/gallery/Medium_hair/med_brunette_natural_curls

iluvmy67cuda
July 28th, 2008, 04:14 AM
btw, when i mean shorter than that, i mean, i dont want it over my eyes LOL
IT WOULD DRIVE ME CRAZY!!! lol.

manderly
July 28th, 2008, 04:37 AM
Cute bangs. I have no advice on how to cut bangs, I just wanted to comment that the one and only time in my adult life I had bangs.....as soon as she cut them, they flipped right up and tried to hide with the rest of my hair.

I could NEVER get them to look like that. Le sigh.

Everytime I'm tempted, I think back onto my retarded bangs.....

orangeeyecrayon
July 28th, 2008, 07:31 AM
the easiest way is to take out the hair you want in the bang section, and pull it all to the side you want the bangs to lay on (make sure you push the rest of your hair back so you dont cut it by mistake)

when you push it to the side, you should cut parelell to the floor at the length you want the hair (i would sugest that you cut a little longer cuase hair bounces up, and also cause you can always go shorter but longer takes more time)

jivete
July 28th, 2008, 09:23 AM
With wavy hair, make sure you cut longer than you think you want, since they'll probably shrink. When I cut mine, I twist small, 1 cm sections and then cut. I also pull the bangs straight away from my head and cut tiny layers in them. This keeps the ends from being too blunt and they lay softer. When I went to a salon, this is how they did it. Mine also need to be around mid-nose to lay properly.

QueenBea
July 28th, 2008, 01:22 PM
If you'll have them side-swept, make sure they are swept to the side before you cut them---

If you comb them straight into your face and cut straight across, they won't hang right when you push them off your face.

And as a PP said, small sections at a time, longer than you want. I've always cut my own bangs, and I would say that it is a week-long process. I do the first main cut, then as I'm styling my hair during the week, I trim wispies and jaggedy edges every day.

With your hair being so long, you might want to aim to cut yours chin-length to begin with rather than nose-length. That way, if you don't like it as much as you think, you could still pull them back.

And be prepared that wavy bangs will NOT look like that picture. The rest of your hair is so long, you may not be ready to see what 4-6" of hair does . . . My hair is just now APL and the waves are being pulled out, yay! but my bangs are to my nose, and I actually have to blowdry them and smooth with a flat iron to make any sense out of them. I'm hoping they'll grow out quickly so I can start leaving them alone ;)

Good luck; post pictures if you do it!
Bea

lora410
July 28th, 2008, 01:29 PM
You cut them going up an angle that way it goes from longer to shorter /

Periwinkle
July 28th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Take a hairstick, pencil or similar thing. Study that photo for a while to work out where her part is, and then use the pointy thing to part your hair like that. Now you'll have a huge chunk of hair hanging over your face.

Put the rest of your hair in a ponytail (doesn't matter if it's a mess; just make sure all the non-fringe hair is there). Chances are 100:1 that you'll have got the parting a bit wrong, so tidy it up now and make sure all the non-fringe hair is in the ponytail.

Last chance now...if you want to see what it'll look like before you cut, you can try clipping them into place so that they're across your face a bit. When you're ready, take your scissors and cut! Make sure you do it a little bit too long to start with, then take it up from there. It's probably best to do only a little at a time and walk away in between, just so that you don't get carried away :)

Good luck!

Riot Crrl
July 28th, 2008, 02:00 PM
All good advice so far, but I wanted to make a point about how to separate which hair to cut, and I couldn't do it without visual aids, lol.

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/3185/bangsyeski2.jpg

The blue is her part, and the yellow is her hairline (except it's probably not crookedly drawn w/a mouse, lol). The green is where they parted it again to gather the hair for the bangs. My point is, it's a triangular area of hair, with the part and the hairline forming the two other sides of the triangle.

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/1201/bangsnoum2.jpg

For some other types of bangs, one might part the hair evenly across, parallel to the hairline. That was not the case for this style.

Lol, I hope this makes sense.

wintersun99
July 28th, 2008, 02:07 PM
ahh, dang - wish I'd had that visual when I tried to cut my own bangs... maybe it would have turned out a little better :)

Curlsgirl
July 28th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Have you done it yet? I part mine with a "curve" matching my hairline making sure not to go any far over to each side than the end of my eyebrows. Then I clip the rest of my hair back and divide a middle section out of my bangs hair to be and cut that as a guideline. I cut mine dry so I see how long it will really be but STILL cut it longer than I think I want it. I take the other 2 sections and use the middle section already cut as a guideline only I cut those sections in a slant getting longer toward the ear sides. With my regulary eyebrow bangs I can wear the sideswept bangs, just have to brush them over there while I am drying. And yes I have to use a blowdryer but then I can pretty much leave them alone until I wash next maybe touching them up with a curling iron (a flat iron makes them too straight).

iluvmy67cuda
July 28th, 2008, 08:57 PM
thanks for all the advice everyone. i think im going to do it in the morning.

riot crrl- thanks for the visual, that acutally helps ALOT, because thats where i was stuck trying to figure out how to part it.

how far back from my hairline should i do that part? I've heard 1" from my hairline. Does that sound about right?

Riot Crrl
July 28th, 2008, 09:01 PM
I think on the model they parted it further back than 1". But of course everyone has a different hair amount and head shape, and you probably wear your part slightly different. You might have to play with parting it a bit to see how you like it.

Mely
July 28th, 2008, 09:27 PM
Your hair looks quite wavy/curly. If the waves are natural, as others have said, your bangs will probably not be straight, as the bangs in the picture are. I have bangs, and I blow them dry to straighten them, otherwise they stick out and flip out in all sorts of unattractive ways. Even after I blow them dry, they still won't go completely straight. And if I am in a place with humid weather it is difficult to keep them even slightly straight.

iluvmy67cuda
July 28th, 2008, 09:42 PM
Oh yah, theres no way they'll be like that on their own. But i come packing suplies LOL, i think with my frizz ease syrum, moose, hairspray, all my other products and my flat iron, i should be able to get them to stay somewhat normal, it'll just take me messing with them. But im willing to do it if it will look better that way. I dunno, i havnt had a real haircut in 10 years, a mini one 5 years ago. Im ready to do something.

Especially now that i may face loosing my hair due to my pcos, i feel that if i want to try something new with my hair, i should do it now while i still can. I almost feel like a have a hair 'death sentence' and want to do all the things i always wanted to do to it now while i can. I contemplated coloring it blue even LOL but im not going to now, not unless i find out that its not going to get better, then i'll go for it.

But i think that i'll look 100% better with my hair up with some hair up front like that. Im gonna think about it more tonight, and then probably do it tomarow. And i'll post pictures of course.

Mely
July 28th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Well, if you are prepared to put in some effort to straighten them, I won't discourage you :)
I think I look a lot better with bangs and have no plans to grow them out, even though they have to be blowed straight every morning. It only takes a few minutes.

Riot Crrl
July 28th, 2008, 09:49 PM
I haven't had proper bangs in a while, but I think in some ways it would be freeing to have a zone of my hair that I could load up with serum and flatiron into submission knowing that it would completely regrow in 6-8 months.

missmanytoes
July 28th, 2008, 10:28 PM
The way I determined how far back to go with my triangle was by tucking my hair behind my ears...if I NEEDED to tuck it behind my ears to keep it off of my face, I cut it. Part of that reasoning was aesthetics as I think bangs + tucked hair = dorky look (at least on me, I'm sure YMMV) and part was to accommodate my hearing aids...I never heard my hair before they came along...making that adjustment was interesting. I think it is prudent to cut the 1" section you were talking about and then go further back with the triangle if you need to.

iluvmy67cuda
July 28th, 2008, 11:44 PM
I think im gonna go ahead and do it tonight. I just hope i dont do it then suddently decide wtf am i thinking LOL. But i think its time for a little change, and since i have odd hair length that was bangs, i'd be recutting that, so im not hurting my length at all anyways. So im going to go for it. I'll get the camera out as soon as im done.

AnimaSola3o4
July 29th, 2008, 12:17 AM
I've always cut my own bangs. I'm not sure how I do it exactly, but it usually turns out okay.

A little tip though, if you want them straight, and don't want to end up doing a lot of heat damage... flatten out the bangs while theyre really wet, and hold them there with bobby pins every inch or so along the bangs. It ends up with them drying very smooth, almost perfectly straight. They might need one quick little run over with a flat iron or curling iron, but muuuuch less damaging if you air-dry them this way first!

iluvmy67cuda
July 29th, 2008, 12:21 AM
Ok, i just did it and i already feel wrong about it OMFG. Well, i got the angle a little wrong i THINK. but i panic over everything so maybe its not as bad as i think. Im charging the camera battery, so i'll post a picture here in a little bit. And just give me your HARSH and HONEST opinions LOL its ok to tell me i f#%%ed up! I probably did, i dont know. all i know is no more cutting today! i'll have to wait and see how its gonna look up and down, and im gonna have to mess with it. UGH. hopefully its not as bad as i think. i would of just gone to a stylist, but i have literally not a dollar to my name, plus last time i went to one, she hit my ear with her scissors and broke my ear cartlidge by my piercing!!!!! so thats why i dont go to a shop anymore LOL. anyways, i'll be back w/ pics in a min.

feralnature
July 29th, 2008, 12:26 AM
Yes, pics...don't know how long i can stay awake, meds kicking in and all :)

You are right on about no more cutting tonight, don't want to get carried away in the wee hours of the morning. Tomorrow you can reassess the situation. And remember, even if you went to a hair dresser, it takes a week or 2 for a fresh cut to look just right :)

Riot Crrl
July 29th, 2008, 12:28 AM
I'll be up for a while. Don't cut it any more tonight but do show us.

iluvmy67cuda
July 29th, 2008, 02:08 AM
Photobucket is CREEEEPING along loading the pics so i can put the links on here, be patient LOL.

Anyways, i know where i f#@%#ed up, is because i started from the ear inwards and i should of started in going out, cutting from top going down. Its too straight across. And whats funny is if i part my hair on the other side it looks just right HA, but i just hate my part on the right side. hahaha. f#%. But its ok. It will grow, so im not going to freak out. I should of thought it through more maybe, but i'd been thinking about it for a long time.
Well, it could look worse. I think once it grows out some and i get the angle right, it'll be really nice. So in a month or two it'll be just right LOL.

pics on the way... (you can thank my satelite internet, you'd THINK it would be fast. HA)

iluvmy67cuda
July 29th, 2008, 02:19 AM
again i promise, pics on the way, this internet is being INCREDIBLY slow tonight, and its barely windy outside. you see a leaf blow in the air and it freezes up the internet! omfg.

iluvmy67cuda
July 29th, 2008, 02:52 AM
ok heres some of the pics i took. (while waiting for them to load i did snip a bit more. i know BAD thing to do. i'll post that picture as soon as possible, i didnt really do much different than these pics.

NOTE: it also looks so bad because i didnt put any products in my hair before the pictures, i only used the ceramic flat iron a little bit. But with moose i can tell a big difference already, so i'll show you guys that in the next picture i'll post in a min.

EDIT: my links arnt working WTF@!!!!?? i promise i'll get the pictures on here within the next hour or so, when i find out and fix why the links arnt working. i promise.

lilalong
July 29th, 2008, 02:54 AM
Don't worry, just give yourself a few days to get used to the look and then decide what to with them. When I first cut my bangs, I thought it looked ugly now, 4 weeks later, I really love my bangs. Just wait 2 or three weeks, then you can already correct them a bit.

ETA: You posted while I typed. I haven't seen the pics yet.

iluvmy67cuda
July 29th, 2008, 04:42 AM
Ok, im not going to show all the other pics because i cut more and i SHOULDNT of. Honestly, i am ashamed to show these pictures on here to you guys! I totally f#%%ed up. It was ok, but i was stupid and tried to 'fix it' more, and i cut some in the front tooo short. OMFG. im so mad at myself!!! I should of just waited until i could maybe trade a friend something to do it for me or something, im broke. but i know better than to do this to myself!!! I should of learned my lesson the last time i wanted bangs and screwed them up. UGH.

Anyways, yes these pictures look horrible. IF i would of left it alone after the first time, they looked alot better. I can probably style these to look somewhat better. If better is the word LOLLLL but this is after i re-washed them so theres no product in it, and not ironed. So this is the raw results of my total f#%k up. At least i have 10000 headbands and scarfs, i'll need them now.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k181/iluvmy67cuda/Me/My%20hair/July%202008/attempt%20at%20side%20fringe/sadlastattemptatsidefringe023.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k181/iluvmy67cuda/Me/My%20hair/July%202008/attempt%20at%20side%20fringe/sadlastattemptatsidefringe024.jpg

I dont know what else to say, im ashamed of myself, my hair looks worse than it did before. Im SERIOUSLY tempted to shave my freaking head and just wear a wig, since it's probably all going to keep falling out anyways. Im turning into a ugly monster LOL. (sorry to rant, i just wish something could go right sometime, just once UGH).

lilalong
July 29th, 2008, 08:31 AM
I think you are not judging yourself correctly. The bangs don't look bad, just un-styled. I like them, they suit you face!
The bangs of the woman in the picture you were aiming might look the same if thy are not styled. If I had cut it, I would have left them maybe half an inch longer, but it's only going to take four weeks to grow that out.
My advise is, don't worry about it, leave them alone (no more cutting!) and give yourself two weeks to get used to them. (It is a big step to go from no bangs to short bangs!).
They look good, trust me!

Peggy E.
July 29th, 2008, 08:42 AM
IGNORE THE FOLLOWING - TOO LATE TO HELP.....

Um, I'm really no help at all, but are you sure this is something you want to do with wavy/curly hair?

The model's hair is lying nice and straight, so it's a good sweep - and, yeah, that across the eye going on would make me nuts, too!

Now, with wavy/curly hair it's not going to do this - it's going to wave and curl and probably not in a manner you find particularly attractive, if you have an image of yourself with this woman's hair on your head, if you know what I mean....

I don't think I'd consider doing this myself, really. You have such long, lovely hair and it could be screwed up soooo easily (believe me, I know!). If you were a stylist, sure, go ahead. But the fact you're asking us how to cut these bangs indicates to me that you probably haven't had a lot of training in the hairstyling field?

If this is really what you want, take your pic and head 'ye to the nearest trustworthy - can't emphasize enough TRUSTWORTHY - stylist and have it done RIGHT. You're going to be living with the results of this cut for a long, long time so make it the best cut possible.

Good luck! (Let's see pics of the bangs when they're done!)

jivete
July 29th, 2008, 08:57 AM
Remember, bangs seem to grow super fast. 1 month & 1/2" and you'll probably like them a lot better. Also, mine look like poo if I don't blow dry and possibly flat iron them. My wavy hair likes to seperate, but if I blow it straight, they look a lot fuller and a lot better. Don't worry, I've cut mine too short a couple of times. You'll be past it super fast. Plus you can always pin them back if you need to.

Mely
July 29th, 2008, 09:43 AM
You look beautiful with the bangs! You just need to get used to them. They don't look too short to me. But if you blow them straight, they will seem longer. My bangs look MUCH weirder than yours if not styled and blown straight. Yours look very nice even when not styled.

Please don't shave your head! You are a beautiful young lady and your hair looks lovely! I am being completely honest here. I think your view of yourself and your hair is distorted.

Also, I was just looking at some pictures of myself when I was a lot younger and thinner than I am now, and thinking about how good I look in those pictures, and remembering how bad I used to think I looked when those pictures were taken.

I think we all tend to be too judgemental of our appearance. You are beautiful--please believe me.

ReadingRenee
July 29th, 2008, 09:59 AM
I like your bangs! Just stop cutting! STOP CUTTING!!! Thats the best advice I can give you. I JUST cut bangs like that on myself. Almost identical just a little longer. If you really hate them and feel like a professional could help you might try going to a supercuts or something. They will trim bangs for five dollars.

otherwise if you really hate them headbands and bandannas can be lifesavers. Then you can forget about them.

But I like them! remember it takes a couple days for a cut to lie correctly. Just don't cut anymore. that is the path to much teeth gnashing and wailing.

And your hair is beautiful as are you! Please don't shave it all off. I mean you can if you want to but it would be such a shame. :)

Unzadi
July 29th, 2008, 11:20 AM
I agree with the wonderful advice posted here already. First, we're all harder on our own appearance than anyone else could/will be. You're lovely, absolutely, and I think the bangs highlight those gorgeous, gorgeous eyes. Play around with what you have now (no more cutting for a while is good advice) -- different parts, products, partings, and of course, hats, hairbands, bandanas, etc. Bangs do grow, and there are lots of new things you'll be able to do as they do so. In the meantime, find fun things to do now, and before you know it, you'll hit what works for you.

NurseMama
July 29th, 2008, 11:46 AM
I think that they look just fine! With my wavy hair I have to blowfry mine to get them to lay right. Also, the hair roots will take a few days to get used to going in this neiw direction. Give it some time! You have gorgeous hair, please do not shave it. I think that your self-image may be distorted here...

Delilah
July 29th, 2008, 11:56 AM
They look fine! Please play with styling them a bit before you decide you've ruined your hair.
Try flat-ironing them, or blow-drying them with a touch of gel and a round brush. You might want them a touch longer. I've found that below-eye level bangs are easier to deal with and sweep out of the way if necessary than eyebrow-level bangs, which I cannot stand.

I have long hair. I have bangs and wingly bits over my ears. I think they are flattering, and have no issue blow-drying/heat styling/using product in just them. They actually make me wear my hair up much more, since I still look cute with the bangs down.

Riot Crrl
July 29th, 2008, 12:13 PM
I like em. Try some goop and a flatiron. And if you really can't get down with them, that's why smart people invented sparkly bobby pins.

bex487
July 29th, 2008, 01:22 PM
I've cut my bangs too short before plenty of times. Don't worry, they'll grow out fast! Seriously, I have to get my sideswept bangs trimmed at least once every 8 weeks or so because they get too long for my liking.

If you hate how short they are now, LEAVE THEM BE. Experiment with pins and scarves and cute, wide headbands. One of my favorite things to do with bangs is pull them straight back, "pouf" them up a bit, and cross two bobby pins to make an X. Instant cute look!

NorthernDancer
July 29th, 2008, 01:53 PM
I like them! They look really nice on you! I think they might look better if they were a little bit longer, but give it a week or two and they will look just fine!

Bang hair does seem to grow really fast, so don't worry, it will be better in no time!

Keep us updated!

Mely
July 29th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Yes, my bangs seem to grow like crazy. They constantly need triming.

iluvmy67cuda
July 30th, 2008, 08:18 AM
Ok, so they look better today after rewashing them and sleeping on them. Heres some pictures today, with some product in them, but no iron. I think it'll be ok when they grow out just a little bit longer. I know i overreacted i guess, but this whole hair loss thing has thrown me over into insanity LOL

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k181/iluvmy67cuda/Me/My%20hair/July%202008/attempt%20at%20side%20fringe/dayaftercuttingfringe010.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k181/iluvmy67cuda/Me/My%20hair/July%202008/attempt%20at%20side%20fringe/dayaftercuttingfringe002.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k181/iluvmy67cuda/Me/My%20hair/July%202008/attempt%20at%20side%20fringe/Picture008.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k181/iluvmy67cuda/Me/My%20hair/July%202008/attempt%20at%20side%20fringe/Picture006.jpg

FrannyG
July 30th, 2008, 08:24 AM
They turned out beautifully! You look lovely with them. :flowers:

sipnsun
July 30th, 2008, 08:36 AM
I think your bangs look very nice, and I love the wave!

bex487
July 30th, 2008, 08:41 AM
I think they look fine! I bet they just need to grow on you-going from no bangs to bangs is a big transition.

lawyermom
July 30th, 2008, 08:54 AM
I like them too :)

Periwinkle
July 30th, 2008, 09:02 AM
Well, you can think what you want, but I think they really suit you!

NorthernDancer
July 30th, 2008, 09:30 AM
They really do look good on you!

I've been cutting my own bangs for 10 years, and sometimes even I get them a little wrong (to short, wrong angle, uneven....). So don't feel bad if this time (or sometime down the road) you cut them not quite to your liking. Just take what you've learned and go from there.

And washing always seems to change it. Sometimes for the better, sometimes worse. So always wash before touching scissors to your hair again. :P

iluvmy67cuda
July 30th, 2008, 08:26 PM
Yah, im TOTALLY staying away from the scissors for a while LOL (except for S&D). I can get to into it too easily LOL. A little compulsive. But yes even today they look better. Its all about what you put in them and how you style them. Hopefully i can keep them looking decent without using the iron too much. I loathe that hair eating machine! lol.

I hate to be so hard on myself like that, ive got some serious self image issues im working through, and loosing my hair isnt helping LOL. I seriously need more than one hour every 2 weeks with the therapist!! shoot, i need her cell # and 2 hours a day LOLLL.

Riot Crrl
July 30th, 2008, 08:27 PM
I like them!

Takethevitamin
July 30th, 2008, 08:58 PM
They look good, but in order to make them look more like the photo, I think you will need to section off and cut more hair. The bang you showed is much heavier.

I guess this might be a little late, but for anyone who is reading this and considering doing it themselves...remember never to cut straight across. Make little, tiny, tiny snips vertically upwards.

Also, OP, you can take what bang you cut, and wear it very close to your hairline on the side, and use a ceramic iron or blowdryer and pull it back over the rest of your hair, if that makes sense. I did the same with mine for quite awhile.

NurseMama
July 30th, 2008, 09:22 PM
I think that they look great!

ktani
July 30th, 2008, 09:33 PM
Ted Gibson video - how to cut our own bangs.
http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to/video/how-to-cut-your-own-bangs-141926/f

MermaidGirl
July 30th, 2008, 09:40 PM
They look great! You are very pretty.

Darkhorse1
July 30th, 2008, 10:42 PM
Remember, you MUST use hair scissors. Scissors for every day use are not sharp enough to get the right angle/style. If you have natural curl, they may not lay like that either. I suggest you go to a salon to get it done the first time, then watch how they do it and mimic it to maintain it. The wrong cut and it won't lay properly.

Alizarin Fionn
July 31st, 2008, 01:24 AM
I hardly ever post but lurk for hours but I had to come out of lurk mode to post for this.

You are so pretty and those bangs really look good on you. Whatever you did, you did good!

iluvmy67cuda
July 31st, 2008, 02:29 AM
Yeah they are hair cutting scissors. Thanks for the compliments everyone. I think i'll feel alot better about them once they grow out a inch or so, i think it'll make a big difference.

Teazel
July 31st, 2008, 02:50 AM
Heeeey! You did well! Your bangs - and you - look great! :rockerdud

ktani
July 31st, 2008, 05:37 AM
I agree - you did a great job!

The video I found is for a different type of bang.

What you did is perfect, IMO.

SpiralingWaves
July 31st, 2008, 05:38 AM
I know you want them a little longer, but I think you're bangs look great. Great job! :thumbsup: :)

yogachic
July 31st, 2008, 08:55 PM
They look great. I trim both my daughter's hair. I took my oldest to the salon last fall and I didn't even like how she did the layers around her face. I evened them up now, and they look nice.
Isn't it fun being able to cut your own hair. I can do my bangs for the most part, i just cut a few longer ones to rid my self of damage, now to learn how to do the back.

morningstar
July 31st, 2008, 09:39 PM
Ok I stopped reading after I saw your pictures. Hey those are not as bad as you think lady! They are shorter than the picture you showed us but look at it this way; they will grow and as they do you will learn how to style them.
Don't cut your hair, don't get drastic. I cut my own bangs and I think they look fine. (or maybe I just think they look fine...LOL) I always cut them long to the middle of the bridge of my nose. I have a long nose so they are long. I also use a large round brush and a blowfryer on them. I roll the brush under and pull down on my bangs drying them only and I get a full heavy bang over my eyes look which is nice cause I don't like to see the mess in my house.
You are pretty and have pretty eyes that will be accentuated with these bangs. :)

Amoretti
August 1st, 2008, 03:41 AM
They look just fine! I read through the whole thread and saw the second batch of pictures too. I think you look very pretty and cute!